SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:10

No, it seems like he is actually picking up Lindzi from Seattle. or He just came back from seattle. It's arrival area;

The plane arrived from Seattle

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:16

San wrote:
Pierz wrote:Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
Thought I would find @emilymaynard here but no such luck...

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 20 Aw5R2olCIAAFmAa

Such a tool. :vomit:

Does this mean he is in Seattle?

I CANNOT believe they are dating. That is gross.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:16

tausi wrote:No, it seems like he is actually picking up Lindzi from Seattle. or He just came back from seattle. It's arrival area;

So funny if he was seeing Lindzi! I am sort of curious about this pair...lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:21

San wrote:
tausi wrote:No, it seems like he is actually picking up Lindzi from Seattle. or He just came back from seattle. It's arrival area;

So funny if he was seeing Lindzi! I am sort of curious about this pair...lol

I was shocked when I read that! what does Lindzi see in him? I thought she is waaay smarter and classier than that..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:19

Looks like that Kalon's twitter picture above of Seattle airport has been removed....maybe TPTB told him to as it would be a clue that he is visiting Lindzi! Good luck to her....

However this is a really SARCASTIC tweet and picture directed once again at Emily referencing her answer if she would watch BP3 with Kalon on it... she said something along the lines that she wanted to poke his eyes out with dull pencils!!!

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
Sorry I'm not sorry. However, I have never been this excited for Halloween! Dull enough for you?

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 20 Aw9_rtzCQAEzTqa
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:27

Tattina wrote:Looks like that Kalon's twitter picture above of Seattle airport has been removed....maybe TPTB told him to as it would be a clue that he is visiting Lindzi! Good luck to her....

However this is a really SARCASTIC tweet and picture directed once again at Emily referencing her answer if she would watch BP3 with Kalon on it... she said something along the lines that she wanted to poke his eyes out with dull pencils!!!

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
Sorry I'm not sorry. However, I have never been this excited for Halloween! Dull enough for you?

I cannot help but feel sorry for this man! Such an awful personality! He needs someone to slap him upside down stat! :slap:

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:31

I bet Lindzi had him take it down. stupid

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:33

Tattina wrote:Looks like that Kalon's twitter picture above of Seattle airport has been removed....maybe TPTB told him to as it would be a clue that he is visiting Lindzi! Good luck to her....

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM

Kalon certainly missed The High Road exit about 100 miles back. Don't dude. Don't.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:39

"Piper61 wrote:
"mare2 wrote:
I bet Lindzi had him take it down.

Kalon certainly missed The High Road exit about 100 miles back. Don't dude. Don't.

LOL!

I find him to very childish and as I said before, I hope Lindzi has thick skin to deal with the barrage of negative comments that will be directed her way for coupling up with him.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 21:50

Tattina wrote:"Piper61 wrote:
"mare2 wrote:
I bet Lindzi had him take it down.

LOL!

I find him to very childish and as I said before, I hope Lindzi has thick skin to deal with the barrage of negative comments that will be directed her way for coupling up with him.
He's embarrassing to me, a fellow Houstonian, but I guess every city has a Kalon in their midst. :Smiley: I just can't believe Lindzi is dating him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 22:03

What's his problem? I'm torn between wanting the guys at the MTA to take him down a few pegs, and him getting absolutely no camera time.

Of course that won't happen, he will be shown as the villain again so that people will watch him on BP3.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 23:18

Really ! rofl What a riot! Good for you Kalon! Tit for Tat hehehe
Tattina wrote:

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan