SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by mrsholm Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

I honestly think that the very first time he said it, he didn't mean it to be that awful. Sure it wasn't a compliment, but I don't think he meant is an insult either.

Now that the show has aired, he's clearly putting it on to extend his 15 minutes & get a reaction out of everyone. Heck, he WANTS the comment to be beaten to death at the MTA because it'll keep the attention on him. These twitter jabs are only adding to that.

The Lindzi thing is quite weird! It definitely makes me more intrigued to watch the show now!
Although, I don't necessarily find it shocking, like I said above, I don't think he's as awful as everyone makes him out to be, he clearly knows how to provoke and elicit reactions. It's just this TV persona he's putting on, I'm sure he treats her well.

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m6ln87pWdz1rx9goxo3_250Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m6ln87pWdz1rx9goxo4_250
#TEAMJEF
Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_m6ko84aCmp1rx9goxo1_r1_500
mrsholm
mrsholm

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by mare2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm

mrsholm wrote:Although, I don't necessarily find it shocking, like I said above, I don't think he's as awful as everyone makes him out to be, he clearly knows how to provoke and elicit reactions. It's just this TV persona he's putting on, I'm sure he treats her well.[/b]

I do think he's awful, but not because of the baggage comment, but because of his behavior post show. He's an attention whore if I've ever seen one. :Smiley:

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Kalon and Lindzi hooking up in BP3 raised my eyebrows too. I scratched my head about this one....then thought back, who was Lindzi again? Oh, thats right, the F2 from Ben's season. Lindzi ....business development....he....some highly money-invested career..... so they probably hit it off with their careers and how that shaped their personalities and the way they relate to people. I remember this clearly because the way she approached Ben to try to get him to propose was phrased in a businesslike manner, it didn't seem to me to be phrased like it came from an emotional, romantic place. So she was someone who was scripted to date with her business head? She doesn't have children (yet) so she didn't take offense or hold offense at him for the comment he made.

Whoever dropped that tidbit of gossip succeeded. Now I'm curious to see this series and I've never seen a single episode or even know what its all about!

Merh...not my cup of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
They should call it "Men Tell Some" If abc ever aired a conversation in its entirety America's collective brain would melt
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM
They should call it "Men Tell Some" If abc ever aired a conversation in its entirety America's collective brain would melt

yeah, keep on showing all that contempt for people, it goes over REAL well.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM

So, as he was part of the conversation he must have heard it all, ergo...... Guess for his next acting gig he could be the wicked witch "I'm melllting..."

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM

My personal opinion is that Kalon will play the 'villian' as long as possible to extend his on-air time/15 min. of fame til the the last second.....
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Bringing this over....

The Bachelorette: Men Tell All Special': 7 Things You Didn't See on TV
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-men-tell-all-special-emily-maynard-350026

"1. The Mystery of the “Baggage” Conversation Remains Unsolved
A long discussion about Kalon’s comment calling Emily’s child “baggage” was edited out of the show. Kalon told Chris Harrison that there were several men present when he made the comment, and it was part of a bigger discussion. However, none of the other guys who were part of that chat seemed to want to speak up.

“I will give someone a million dollars if they can tell me what happened,” Harrison told the group. John finally said it was very late at night, and it was alcohol induced. “We all have locker room talk,” he said. “He crossed the line.”

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by NotMarriedYet55 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 am

I was watching MTA episode and just noticed that he has excessively big veneers which stick out so much that it makes his mouth move funny. This just adds to his slimeball villainy. No wonder when he smiles it looks smarmy to me. :bigsmile:

NotMarriedYet55

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Kalon McMahon ‏@KalonMcM 10h

@jefholm Took your advice and ditched the chopper for a skateboard

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Kalon_10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:31 pm

The above photo is the least of it.....full length he has a cabbage patch doll hanging on his leg. Funny and nasty at the same time. King of snark.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

glazedover wrote:The above photo is the least of it.....full length he has a cabbage patch doll hanging on his leg. Funny and nasty at the same time. King of snark.

Where can you see the full length version? Can anyone post it?

I know he is kind of smarmy, but I kind of get his humour and find it rather amusing...and the fact that he is/was not afraid to stick it to Emily when everyone was kissing her a**...well, I must admit, I rather enjoyed that too. He is a duche, but that doesn't mean he is wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan