SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm

skitts wrote:Maybe he finally realized Emily already had to lay out lil Ricki's clothes every morning and she wouldn't be laying his out as well! Hugesmile giggling Hugesmile
hehehe :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 pm

skitts wrote:Maybe he finally realized Emily already had to lay out lil Ricki's clothes every morning and she wouldn't be laying his out as well! Hugesmile giggling Hugesmile

hehehe How funny! This guy reminds me of a holdover from Victorian times who had a male valet, "his man", who handled all of his clothes and saw to his affairs, etc., for him. The Gentleman's valet laid out his clothes for him and helped him bathe, shave, and get dressed.
Where does a child fit into that scheme of things?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 pm

LOL, too funny!! Given what we know about this guy I don't think he had any intentions of trying to win Emily's heart. If it's true that Emily didn't want to deal with any drama like the "Bentley's" this guy was probably cast to provide a lighter, humorous side to the show. Now that its getting down to the nitty gritty, it's time to let him go and get down to business

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Should I assume RS is correct and Kalon is gone at of after Croatia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 pm

sophienette wrote:Should I assume RS is correct and Kalon is gone at of after Croatia?

Did RS say when Kalon left exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm

giggling that was laugh out loud, ridiculously funny!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Well, he was in England and Bermuda... so he either left just before or during Croatia...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

sophienette wrote:Well, he was in England and Bermuda... so he either left just before or during Croatia...

Must not have liked the outfit Hugesmile

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Well, he was in England and Bermuda... so he either left just before or during Croatia...

I don't remember exactly, but I think RS said this before they got to Croatia. He just didn't have a name. So my guess is that he left in England, episode 6. Same episode as Mickey.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm

I wonder how did RS know that he left on his own? Since he has no idea about what really happened. Could be just that people saw him in town and was a normal elimination??

But anyways, i'm just glad that he's home now, just totally wrong for Emily. Travis should be the next in line for me to hear that he's home!! Fingers crossed lol
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:24 pm

poohbear wrote:I wonder how did RS know that he left on his own? Since he has no idea about what really happened. Could be just that people saw him in town and was a normal elimination??

But anyways, i'm just glad that he's home now, just totally wrong for Emily. Travis should be the next in line for me to hear that he's home!! Fingers crossed laugh out loud

See bolded I agree

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Seanie10Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan