SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:09 am

Dang! Thanks! Well I like BHG so maybe we will know soon :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:40 am

Kalon is taller, circa 6'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 am

sophienette wrote:Kalon is taller, circa 6'

In a photo with a known actor who is 5'9" ish he is the same height .. What is the source that he is 6'.. Of you don't ind me asking

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 am

Strange... it was on an old model bio i found (and lost!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 am

sophienette wrote:Strange... it was on an old model bio i found (and lost!)

SOPHIE .. Sorry .. My mistake .. That comment is actually about David the music guy ? I believe you are correct.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

I agree after looking at this picture with the (car) his head is above the top of it. I am 5'3 and would not come close :)
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

lstiff wrote:
I agree after looking at this picture with the (car) his head is above the top of it. I am 5'3 and would not come close :)

Kalon's Model Photos

Can't get the link to appear. Must be doing something wrong.

sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Fleiss has said he casted a guy simply for his humor, I think this Kalon guy is that one! He will get made fun of but he has lasted so far!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 pm

From RS ~

I also mentioned that there was one guy this season who I found out decided to leave the show on his own. Not sure of the circumstances around it yet, but it was Kalon McMahon

realitysteve.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

San wrote:From RS ~

I also mentioned that there was one guy this season who I found out decided to leave the show on his own. Not sure of the circumstances around it yet, but it was Kalon McMahon

realitysteve.com

I can see this. First, it strikes me that he might have decided that he had "seen" and "experienced" enough of the adventure to satisfy himself. Somehow, I don't see the slick model we see in the pictures as in it to become a future stepdaddy.
Second, just like RyanP and Courtney became the objects of the house scorn - for whatever reasons - Kalon might also have been "it" this season for his sense of fashion and the "air" he had about himself. If so, it might have gotten to the point where it was uncomfortable enough to just quit. I certainly don't know any of this. It is all speculation.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Bloomers wrote:I can see this. First, it strikes me that he might have decided that he had "seen" and "experienced" enough of the adventure to satisfy himself. Somehow, I don't see the slick model we see in the pictures as in it to become a future stepdaddy.
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Maybe he finally realized Emily already had to lay out lil Ricki's clothes every morning and she wouldn't be laying his out as well! Hugesmile giggling Hugesmile
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan