SELECT CONTENT

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

According to RS, Kalon did call Ricki baggage and said he could never love her as if she was his own daughter. no

Back to top Go down

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Why do I feel sorry for this guy? duh
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

The quote from RS

Kalon is obviously the villain this season, he is the one Emily tells to "Get the f*** out" in the previews, and that's basically because Kalon makes it known that Ricki is baggage and he couldn't love her like his own child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu May 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:The quote from RS

Kalon is obviously the villain this season, he is the one Emily tells to "Get the f*** out" in the previews, and that's basically because Kalon makes it known that Ricki is baggage and he couldn't love her like his own child.

I am so confused ... weren't there earlier spoilers that he eliminated himself? And wasn't that from RS earlier on?

Conflicting spoilers so far:

1. RS said Em was really pissed off about Arie/Cassie connection. Love Me says that is untrue.

2. RS said all of the guys came home last week-end. Love Me says Jef stayed until Wednesday.

Spoilers that have turned out to be untrue:

1. Some guy used a different name than his own (can't remember who, but it was debunked by someone that knew him).

What else has RS said that he has been proven wrong for this season (other than being wrong on some of the initial contestants)?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:According to RS, Kalon did call Ricki baggage and said he could never love her as if she was his own daughter. no

Wow. Why did he even bother to come on the show? 😕 no no no

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

I am so confused ... weren't there earlier spoilers that he eliminated himself? And wasn't that from RS earlier on?

1. RS said Em was really pissed off about Arie/Cassie connection. Love Me says that is untrue.

2. RS said all of the guys came home last week-end. Love Me says Jef stayed until Wednesday.

1. Some guy used a different name than his own (can't remember who, but it was debunked by someone that knew him).

What else has RS said that he has been proven wrong for this season (other than being wrong on some of the initial contestants)?

I always questioned whether Kalon left on his own or if he was eliminated. I think RS just knew that Kalon was no longer on the show and that he didn't just get eliminated at a RC, but he had no other information about it. I also think he might be getting his info on Kalon from Erica Rose, but I have no proof of that.

I have a feeling that RS just knew that most of the crew came home last weekend and maybe he had proof of either Arie or Sean being home so he just said all the guys came home.

Last thing, I've always wondered if RS was supposed to get more info on the Arie/Cassie thing if Emily was as angry as he said she was. He just said it once in his video blog without any further info. If I was RS I would have wanted more info, like how Emily found out, when she did, who told her. That whole thing left me with more questions than answers, but then Love_Me came back with her scoop so I just left it alone. Love_Me seems to be right about everything else this season so I'm going with she was right about the Arie/Cassie thing not being a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

He said they'd be filming in the Bahamas and Madrid. I think he was easily misled by his best sources. I also think he was fed contestant information by people who knew them; not anyone connected with production. IMO - his "insider" sources dried up.

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu May 17, 2012 6:31 pm

nanab wrote:I went back through the Kalon comments and thought I saw the evil hand of MF at work. The things Kalon said were blown way out of proportion, in my opinion. Also, I think it was most likely production's idea for him to arrive by helicopter, then they neatly turned the tables on him by firing up some of the guys about it. Poor Kalon might be rich and a bit arrogant, but I think he got Fleissed - the sacrificial drama lamb. He may prove during the next episode that he royally deserved it and brought it on himself, but just thought I'd throw that out there and see if it floats!
I agree. He didn't come off that bad to me in the first epi. I can see past the editing with the odd music and whatnot, plus I saw him joking around and laughing with Travis and Michael. But the baggage comment isn't cool. He should've known what he was getting himself into.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
nanab wrote:I went back through the Kalon comments and thought I saw the evil hand of MF at work. The things Kalon said were blown way out of proportion, in my opinion. Also, I think it was most likely production's idea for him to arrive by helicopter, then they neatly turned the tables on him by firing up some of the guys about it. Poor Kalon might be rich and a bit arrogant, but I think he got Fleissed - the sacrificial drama lamb. He may prove during the next episode that he royally deserved it and brought it on himself, but just thought I'd throw that out there and see if it floats!
I agree. He didn't come off that bad to me in the first epi. I can see past the editing with the odd music and whatnot, plus I saw him joking around and laughing with Travis and Michael. But the baggage comment isn't cool. He should've known what he was getting himself into.

I watched with my friends, and I said to them he wasn't as bad as they were editing him to be. And as far as what RS says.....I don't totally put my trust in him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 am

eightfifteen wrote:

That's true - if he actually made the baggage comment in the way it is/will be presented. I'm going to be listening to hear past the edit, if given the opportunity. I personally don't think he is at all Emily's type, so he wouldn't have lasted long anyway, but it's interesting to see how he is made to fit the 'mean guy' role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 am

I imagine that he and a few other guys she gave roses to would have been eliminated on the first night if those types of decisions had been solely left up to to Emily. TPTB always make the lead keep a couple of people around for dramatic purposes.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 21, 2012 5:32 pm

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/2012/05/houstons-kalon-mcmahon-might-be-this-seasons-villain-on-bachelorette/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kalon McMahon- Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
CHO
Sprite
copyman12
NotMarriedYet55
DeAnna/JenFan