SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu May 08, 2014 2:47 pm

There is definitely something about their relationship we don't know, and of course shouldn't know, that seems to hinder them.  I will always enjoy the occasional super cute photo, of course, and I hope that whatever "it" is, they figure it out and will both be happy.  Sometimes rough relationships are a warning ... I'm thinking of a close friend of mine as I write that, whose marriage is pretty difficult right now, and whose dating life was on, off, on ... I just hope whatever happens, it really is the right thing for them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Fri May 09, 2014 1:16 am

albean99 wrote:

I follow both of them (he was one of my favorites in Jill's season) and he's a very private guy. I realize that it's what we do but still don't think it's possible to judge a relationship from outside of it. Tenley has a lot going on and that she chose to go back tells me she's getting what she wants. We just don't know what that is. I don't think we should assume that she wants marriage and he doesn't. I have a feeling they worked all of this out before getting back together.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 10259881_10151972633501377_4491471348471709635_n

Tenley Molzahm wrote:Happiest of Happy Hours. #santabarbara #EarlsEarly60 #TensFlirty30 #sweetandfreelife

Thanks for the great photo makes one so happy to see them together & in love!!
There are lots of relationships out there that have broken up & got back together again & it has worked out for them so cannot see why it cannot work out as well for Kipten. As long as they are happy together at the present time, I am happy for them & wish them all the best together in life!!

Last edited by Gale1 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 am

Amberish wrote:I honestly doubt Kiptyn puts that much thought into why he no longer allows Tenley to type his name or tag him when posting social media photos and comments.

Nor do I think he believes he is helping her become a stronger and better person by identifying himself as "Friend, Son, Brother, Adventurer, Dreamer, Athlete, Philanthropist, Social  Entrepreneur, Traveler, Believer, Word Maker Upperer", but not Boyfriend at his Facebook "About" page.

I have no idea how he managed to train their mutual Bachelor family friends to wish him a great time --- but never mention her --- when the two are obviously together in Hawaii, but he did.

No doubt Tenley is head over heels and he looks happy enough in the occasional photo she, from time to time, posts, but still doubt we'll learn of the two becoming engaged or married.

My sentiments exactly. And as I recall her ex was a jerkwad who said she wasn't hot enough in bed and that's why it ended. Whatever, that is ancient history. I think the probem now is that Kip is either a commitmentphobe or she just isnt the right woman for him in which case he should let her go.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Amberish wrote:I honestly doubt Kiptyn puts that much thought into why he no longer allows Tenley to type his name or tag him when posting social media photos and comments.

Nor do I think he believes he is helping her become a stronger and better person by identifying himself as "Friend, Son, Brother, Adventurer, Dreamer, Athlete, Philanthropist, Social  Entrepreneur, Traveler, Believer, Word Maker Upperer", but not Boyfriend at his Facebook "About" page.

I have no idea how he managed to train their mutual Bachelor family friends to wish him a great time --- but never mention her --- when the two are obviously together in Hawaii, but he did.

No doubt Tenley is head over heels and he looks happy enough in the occasional photo she, from time to time, posts, but still doubt we'll learn of the two becoming engaged or married.

My sentiments exactly.  And as I recall her ex was a jerkwad who said she wasn't hot enough in bed and that's why it ended. Whatever, that is ancient history.   I think the probem now is that Kip is either a commitmentphobe or she just isnt the right woman for him in which case he should let her go.

Kiptyn is 36. He's 36 years old and, as I recall from Jillian's season, said he has never had a girl break up with him --- it's always he that breaks up with the girl. Didn't he also say he never had his heart broken?

I'm hopeful, truly hopeful, that Tenley takes the lead in changing, both, her history, and his, but that would take growing a spine and all we've seen, so far, is a Tenley that is bursting at the seams, anxious to declare her love for him on social media. OTOH, she'll be 30 this year and reaching 30 can change a girl.  hmmm
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Tenley is already 30. She wasted the second half of her 20s on Jake and then Kiptyn. Seriously depressing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat May 10, 2014 2:12 am

Not depressed at all about this couple & am so pleased to see that on FB & Twitter they have so many good comments from supporters & followers. Just feel that many couple's out there not in the public eye break up even more than once & get back together again & make their relationship succeed in the long run, so why cannot it be the same for this great couple!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 am

Alanna wrote:Tenley is already 30. She wasted the second half of her 20s on Jake and then Kiptyn. Seriously depressing.

Oh, that's right. 30 and no baby on the horizon.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Amberish wrote:
Alanna wrote:Tenley is already 30. She wasted the second half of her 20s on Jake and then Kiptyn. Seriously depressing.

Oh, that's right. 30 and no baby on the horizon.

I have given up discussing this couple, because until anything changes it is the same old argument and no one will change their mind.

BUT, I have to say, not all women are ready to have a baby at 30. And if she just turned 30, then she was freshly divorced and on reality tv at 25 or 26 years old. Is it possible, just maybe that being married so young and then divorced that Tenley at that time didn't know herself very well? Now she seems like a very confident and happy woman. Maybe she decided to focus on herself and not what everyone else thinks.

If and when something changes with these two, then I wish them both the best, either way, they both seem pretty happy now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 am

Actually she turns 30 on May 19th. So not quite there yet.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 87b72b10 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 86669110 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sun May 11, 2014 8:42 pm

A good friend of mine married someone she dated for 10 years.

When she announced her engagement, one of her friends said to her, "Well its about time he asked you to marry him."  To which she replied, "How do you know he hasn't asked me before and I said no?"

So many people assume that when a couple doesn't get married, that the guy's not ready or the guy hasn't asked.  But that's not always the case.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 11, 2014 9:25 pm

chi-girl wrote:A good friend of mine married someone she dated for 10 years.

When she announced her engagement, one of her friends said to her, "Well its about time he asked you to marry him."  To which she replied, "How do you know he hasn't asked me before and I said no?"

So many people assume that when a couple doesn't get married, that the guy's not ready or the guy hasn't asked.  But that's not always the case.

clapping!  This was me and my husband too. I wanted to finish my PhD first, but finally decided I was being stupid and went for it. It isn't always the man who isn't ready.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

I think it's unlikely that she'd say no to a proposal. Years ago she was asked what it would take for her to move in with him and she pointed to her ring finger.

Maybe they're already engaged? I don't know.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90