SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue May 06, 2014 3:46 pm

umngirl wrote:I thought this great photo of them needed to be posted.

My heart is so full & grateful. Thanks to this man for a beautiful day of celebrations yesterday. He works so hard & I don't know how he manages everything he does, but he does it all. #sweetandfreelife #luckygirl #blessed by @tenleymolzahn

Great pic!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by sparkler Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 pm

albean99 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I thought this great photo of them needed to be posted.

My heart is so full & grateful. Thanks to this man for a beautiful day of celebrations yesterday. He works so hard & I don't know how he manages everything he does, but he does it all. #sweetandfreelife #luckygirl #blessed by @tenleymolzahn

Great pic!

I have always loved this couple....they even look alike to me. I have noticed that we can never see tenley's left hand in any picture in recent months.....of course I would love to know that they are engaged, but I kind of hope she is hiding an engagement ring.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 07, 2014 2:18 am

They are super cute in that photo. I hope they make it last and wouldn't be surprised if they were already engaged and keeping it quiet for awhile.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 1f49c

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 8367-910 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 I_got_13 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed May 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:They are super cute in that photo. I hope they make it last and wouldn't be surprised if they were already engaged and keeping it quiet for awhile.

Really & truly hope so as they are such a great couple together!! Agree also with Sparkler that they look a lot alike even see it with Des & Chris they say you often start looking like the one you love  :cutesmile!: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Chris and Des definitely look similar. I don't see that with Kipten but they do match so its all good.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 08, 2014 3:22 am

I hate to say this but. I am kind of sick of the fact he hasn't proposed to this lovely woman. I didn't watch Jill's season so have no loyalty to him. All I know about him is how he's been with Tenley and I don't like it. It seems clear to me that he isn't in love the way she is. I so wish she'd move on with her life and find a man who wants to commit to her.  :Frown: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 08, 2014 8:47 am

IrishGal wrote:I hate to say this but.  I am kind of sick of the fact he hasn't proposed to this lovely woman.  I didn't watch Jill's season so have no loyalty to him.  All I know about him is how he's been with Tenley and I don't like it. It seems clear to me that he isn't in love the way she is. I so wish she'd move on with her life and find a man who wants to commit to her.  :Frown: 

I follow both of them (he was one of my favorites in Jill's season) and he's a very private guy. I realize that it's what we do but still don't think it's possible to judge a relationship from outside of it. Tenley has a lot going on and that she chose to go back tells me she's getting what she wants. We just don't know what that is. I don't think we should assume that she wants marriage and he doesn't. I have a feeling they worked all of this out before getting back together.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 10259881_10151972633501377_4491471348471709635_n

Tenley Molzahm wrote:Happiest of Happy Hours. #santabarbara #EarlsEarly60 #TensFlirty30 #sweetandfreelife

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 am

IDK - she sounds as happy and grateful with her life as it is. I do not read a note of discontent and if she was she wouldn't be posting about her boyfriend and would focus on her food blog and other activities. This girl has a full life without factoring a boyfriend in. IMO she is good without a ring on her finger.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 am

IDK. Real life has so many twists and turns. Sometimes the path is smooth and other times bumpy. It seems they are happy now. So maybe that's all they need.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 am

I do think they're happy, and that maybe they met somewhere in the middle and that this is better than them breaking up. They love each other too much.

I do hope they get engaged one day because I'm sure Ten wants to be his wife. Seems like he's 'it' for her, and I hope he realizes that and feels the same. I'm totally convinced of her love for him, sometimes I question his.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 am

I think with Kiptyn being so private about his personal life with Ten, it comes across as if he's not committed to her enough to propose. She OTOH posts freely on F/B and tweets pics of them together so it appears as if she's doing all the chasing.

When they split for that year or however long it was, she continued to do her own thing, baking, gluten free etc. I noticed it seemed she went above and beyond the normal with other things such as the Paris photo shoot, the trip to Africa with the kids, some other charity work with a bunch of girls, can't remember exactly.

While sleuthing Tenley during Jake's season, a lot of nasty info came out about her and her ex, probably rumours, maybe they were true. I remember her being labelled as clingy needy high maintenance with no job and something about receiving living expenses from her ex.

She has come a long way from that period of time in her life, and I think she has not only her family and faith to thank but I think Kiptyn played a big part. Maybe Kiptyn wanted her to be strive to be the best she can without being needy, be more independent, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Maybe he wants her to have complete trust in the relationship without being clingly and wanted to separate for a short time for her to experience other things without him? Just a thought, she praised him in one of the recent pics that he makes her be the best she can. That comment sort of made me think she is the one that may have an issue, and Kiptyn wants to be sure she is a strong woman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 pm

I honestly doubt Kiptyn puts that much thought into why he no longer allows Tenley to type his name or tag him when posting social media photos and comments.

Nor do I think he believes he is helping her become a stronger and better person by identifying himself as "Friend, Son, Brother, Adventurer, Dreamer, Athlete, Philanthropist, Social  Entrepreneur, Traveler, Believer, Word Maker Upperer", but not Boyfriend at his Facebook "About" page.

I have no idea how he managed to train their mutual Bachelor family friends to wish him a great time --- but never mention her --- when the two are obviously together in Hawaii, but he did.

No doubt Tenley is head over heels and he looks happy enough in the occasional photo she, from time to time, posts, but still doubt we'll learn of the two becoming engaged or married.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90