SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am

That's a sweet photo. I like the hand on the knee!

She had that dog before she went on Jakes season. I remember sleuthing that. Later Tenley confirmed it herself that he's been the family dog well before she went on the Bachelor. He lives with her parents.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a sweet photo. I like the hand on the knee!

She had that dog before she went on Jakes season. I remember sleuthing that. Later Tenley confirmed it herself that he's been the family dog well before she went on the Bachelor. He lives with her parents.

I agree fully with you  mademyday they seem so happy & great together!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:46 am

Gale1 wrote:

They are adorable. I hope it lasts this time and we hear of an engagement soon. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

They are adorable.  I hope it lasts this time and we hear of an engagement soon.  ;)

:yes: Please,  :yes: Please that sure would be great at least in this year sometime please  cheerstoyou 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon May 05, 2014 10:32 am

Posted on Tenley's Facebook.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1.0-9/s403x403/1505185_10151966439996377_8464170631520144103_n.jpg

Surrounded by so many friends today from all over. Celebrating my 30th birthday (15 days early). So excited for this year & what's coming!! (am I reading too much into this, but hoping)!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 05, 2014 7:10 pm

I'd say maybe she's referring to a business venture or something. That part of her life has seen far more prgress so that's my guess.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 05, 2014 7:19 pm

I thought this great photo of them needed to be posted.

My heart is so full & grateful. Thanks to this man for a beautiful day of celebrations yesterday. He works so hard & I don't know how he manages everything he does, but he does it all. #sweetandfreelife #luckygirl #blessed by @tenleymolzahn

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 86669110 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 05, 2014 7:24 pm

That's such a great photo of them. They look really happy.

He posted a sunset photo from her birthday and while he doesn't realy post photos of them together often, he tagged her IG handle in it which is progress laugh out loud.

He probably hates the 'marry her already' comments so I kind of understand why he stopped.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Could you bring the other sunset photograph he posted across ?

Tenley and Kiptyn are so cute. She really does sound grateful and blessed at all times. Its inspirational.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue May 06, 2014 4:41 am

umngirl wrote:I thought this great photo of them needed to be posted.

My heart is so full & grateful. Thanks to this man for a beautiful day of celebrations yesterday. He works so hard & I don't know how he manages everything he does, but he does it all. #sweetandfreelife #luckygirl #blessed by @tenleymolzahn

Thanks so very much for posting this photo they look so happy & great together it sure puts a smile on my dial!!  hearthumbsup mademyday 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 am

nd4reality wrote:Could you bring the other sunset photograph he posted across ?

Tenley and Kiptyn are so cute. She really does sound grateful and blessed at all times. Its inspirational.

Yes, please could someone bring the other sunset photo he posted across here!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 am

kiptyn
1 day ago
Fitting end to an incredible week.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 45 10251407_1420817454848281_1066319882_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90