SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed 4 Sep 2024 - 19:16

Fleurdesel wrote:So glad I did not watch any of it...  You guys were right in thinking that the guys were not that great this season!  I feel really bad for Jenn but I am guessing she's happy to now be on DWTS ! Not that it makes up for anything but it will help!  

I'm a bit nervous that she's on DWTS (I don't really watch it) as I think the other bachelorettes who've been on it have gone far and were trained (or close to trained) dancers before they went on. Jenn says her only experience is in a ballroom class in college. Hope she does o.k.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed 4 Sep 2024 - 21:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think some of that audience love for Devin on the live show was at the prodding of the producers - they always display some type of signal - clap like crazy now, etc. As for the general watching audience, some may have been Devin fans but I think it's because there were so slim pickings this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No way for Jenn to appear on any Bachelor show again. She's made good money off of it (and now DWTS) and she should go on an pursue her PA license/degree and not look back! That redemption would be far sweeter than another chance at 'love' on the show.

As for her family, I felt for them last night. Being the first can range from disaster to success but as Kamala Harris says "You may be the first, but be sure you're not the last". Jenn represented her cultural background well. Hold your head high and move on. Sasha Farber, her DWTS partner, is such a kind soul, he'll be good for her. I hope to see Jonathan in the audience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 2:47

I certainly wouldn't want Jenn to do any more Bachelor shows. I just meant that she deserves another season after what happened but I wouldn't do it if I were her, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hopefully she can get back in her PA program and move on from BN after DWTS.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 16:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not too worried. I have watched the show for years. To me it's kinder/gentler than Bach franchise, which is not saying much. Joey will also be on...I have a feeling he will be there as a friend as well as competitor if his past is any indication.
The cast usually are kind of "friendly rivals. I think it will be a good distraction for her and earn her some good money.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 21:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will be sorely disappointed if Jenn doesn't return to school and earn her PA license all this. I think she would be a kind and caring practitioner and heaven knows we need more primary care professionals. Hubby was recently referred to a dermatologist for a strange-looking growth in an area of his body that doesn't see the light of day. When he went to the appointment, it was a PA that examined him. He was very satisfied.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu 5 Sep 2024 - 22:20

The money that Jenn earned as the Bachelorette, along with the money from DWTS, should go a long way toward paying for her PA program. I hope that she enjoys DWTS, and that it provides a good distraction for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun 8 Sep 2024 - 20:47

I'm late but I finally had a chance to sit down and watch the finale on Hulu (and not just clips online) agree with you all what a mess of a finale. The LCD dates weren't even enjoyable to watch like they usually are. Devin didn't even have anything to say why he wanted to end things. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun 8 Sep 2024 - 20:48

Yes this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you said what I was thinking while watching :yes:

Norcalgal wrote:Well that was a real shitshow! Up until tonight, I always felt Devin was all in, more than Jenn. But seeing her so upset, I realized she did have more feelings toward Devin than I gave her credit for. I also think she was highly embarrassed by how things turned out.

Some highlights for me - James, her brother! Stand up man. When he cried expressing his love and admiration for Jenn, I felt as it was pent-up emotion from years of not expressing it.
Doesn't matter - every woman should have family that feels that way about them.

So we've been beating Marcus up all season due to alleged abuse toward women or at least ignoring them when they truly needed a man to care about them. And in the end, Marcus came clean and was honest about his feelings toward Jenn and Devin, "the sure thing", was a total f-up. And Marcus and Jenn can look back and feel good that they met and parted when they did. While Jenn now has nothing but scorn for the sure-thing Devin.

Seeing Jonathan in the audience to support Jenn was touching. I hope they maintain their friendship as surely she needs one right now. Don't know what to think about Jeremy and Devin meeting up to go clubbing in NYC after Devin broke things off with Jenn. Was Maria in NYC at the same club? So bizarre that Devin started following her the day after he broke off with Jenn.Hakeem was there to support the truth! Please spill it Hakeem!

But the best part of the whole night was Kelsey exiting the limo on Joan's first night meeting her bachelors and introducing her dad. Mark's comment to Joan was so sweet and enduring.
Anyone else think he's got the next Golden Bachelor gig?

I would say the producers have another black eye for casting a lead without investing in candidates that match up with the lead. Most of us were unimpressed with the cast this season and look at how it ended. I feel a little vindicated that Jenn ended up single as I felt none of the men were worthy of her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon 9 Sep 2024 - 17:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I read an interview with Jesse (more like an ABC PR piece) in which he said that he went up to James during a break and told him how moving it was to see him express so much emotion. Supposedly James told Jesse that that was the first time anyone had seen him cry since he was very young.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mizzoufan
Loulou
eusebeia
albean99
timfan