SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:18 pm

Jenn is on stage and crying. They left Hawaii happy and then she started feeling that something was off. He broke their engagement off about a month ago. He checked out and she doesn't understand how he went from being all in to breaking up. He has been avoiding her.

Well let's see how this goes. Devin is pacing back stage.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:20 pm

This is brutal. Don’t think we’ve seen worse.

Why didn’t they show the proposal??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:43 pm

They are torturing her.
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:55 pm

She should have walked off stage

We never saw her cry all season and then tonight it all came out
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:59 pm

This sounds brutal. I am gonna wait a bit to watch so I can fast forward through some stuff if I feel like it. It sounds like even Jesse is being a heel. Why these people feel the need to do this to contestants is beyond me. Reminds me of UnReal which is back on Netflix.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:01 am

This is bizarre. They are now showing the proposal. I wish they wouldn't. So bad/sad.

She is crying on the stage and he is watching this and watching her and he looks miserable too.

This would have been such a sweet proposal/s if they had actually worked out....and the soaring music. OMG. It is horrible that tptb are making them watch this.

Dead silence in the studio.

Jesse tells her she is empowered because she really did things her way. She says she now knows what she needs and then next time she will get a man like the man she proposed to, but one who will learn to keep his promises.

Preview of Joan's season with Kelsey introducing her dad. Man looks good!

I hope that one doesn't end on a depressing note!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:05 am

Devin did nothing to make me feel like he was wronged. Think he is the azz we thought he was at the beginning of the season.

And here I thought that Marcus would be skewered. Think he got lucky that someone was a worse azz than he was
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:14 am

I'm at a loss.

I fell asleep after the beginning of the show (one of the hazards of my job,) and woke up to see Jenn onstage talking to Jesse about the breakup. Wut? After having listened very intently to Devin, it's just not making sense. He was asking things of her that he feels were diminishing her. He said that twice. What the heck can he be talking about? He seemed very sincerely into Jenn on the show. And then he started to follow Maria on Instagram the day after he broke up with Jenn? How tone deaf can one man be?

I do feel for Jenn, because even though her "picker" is badly in need of repair, no woman deserves what she got tonight.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:15 am

I cannot believe what a jerk Devin is
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:27 am

I started the show and then decided to skip to the live portion where Jenn was talking about the breakup. It was so hard to see her cry! :tissuebox

Devin didn't seem to have a good answer. I'm not sure where I read it but someone said that he couldn't handle Jenn being a Buddhist. I have no idea if that's true but could see it. I believe once Jenn has some time to think, she'll realize that he wasn't a good choice for her nor was he the man she thought he was. I'm sure she'll find someone better given time but I hope she gets counseling first. Devin truly is the villain of the season in my eyes and I really don't care about him moving on.

Watching the proposal was brutal for Jenn and anyone watching. When she said that she chooses herself it made me wish that she had dumped him then. I believe this is the worst finale ever so I guess the superlatives weren't wrong for once.

It was fun (and a relief) to see the cute preview of Joan's season. Kelsey's dad is such a nice looking guy and I look forward to seeing him on the show. I really hope that Joan's season ends better than Jenn's. Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:40 am

Well that was brutal. Poor Jenn, no she didn't have a choice.

No wonder she's confused about Devin being two different men. On the show at times he did sound fake, just saying whatever was necessary to make it to the next week. Was he always a Wrong Reasons guy? Or is that just me being cynical.

Or, once he was back in the real world, did he not want to be engaged to an Asian woman?

It's the suddeness of the switch, and lack of explanation that confuses me.

What's the consensus?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:35 am

So my question is when did Jenn discuss with Devin what happened in-depth throughout the season, in particular that she told Marcus she loved him  even though it was not reciprocated and the fact it was said before Devin got the ‘ofcourse I love u u idiot’’?  If after FRC in Hawaii then I can image Devin questioning things given he had always said he didn’t want to be second choice- biggest fear. Devin also didn’t post about his 1-1 which was aired same ep as Sam. Jenn in itm’s was extremely expressive about her feeling towards Sam that ep. Think this aired towards end July? Also notice Devin followed kelseyA soon after the season started to air so wondered if he was struggling with what he was seeing.  I’m not saying Devin is innocent but imo it could not have been easy for him or any f1 to watch their fiancé being infatuated with two other men like Jenn has been. Just think more to the story?  Could Devin have thought Jenn sacrificed herself by having to be engaged to him?  IDK ? Also think producers are never anyone’s friend.  Pls don’t hate me for expressing my observations just think always two sides to the story.

Last edited by Loulou on Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Sept 3 - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mizzoufan
Loulou
eusebeia
albean99
timfan