SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:09 am

I may have a different take than most fans.

Marcus -- That was a wonderful 1-on-1. I'm at the point where I watch how couples are, not just as a pair, but how they are as individuals with a given partner (Kaitlyn Bristowe was the one who prompted me to start doing this. I found her unlikeable with Shawn, but much mellower with Jason.) I liked how Jenn was with Marcus -- she seemed more vulnerable. I've heard that there is tea about him, but I'm not sure what that is all about.

Devin -- *Sigh.* no no I lolled when another cast member called him "a poor man's Pete Davidson." That was my initial impression of him as well. My best guess is that he was working in concert with producers right from the jump to get multiple opportunities with Jenn and to play the usual beginning of the season role of "I'm not here to make friends." He either placed himself or production placed him in the prime position on the sofa to pluck Jenn off right away -- very artfully done. He's raising a lot of red flags for me, but is obviously pleasing Jenn, and it's her call. When is the last time a F1 was giving off villain energy to this degree, this early? I can't recall. Perhaps things will smooth out over time.

Thomas N. -- walked wide-eyed right into the trap. Someone always does. He was an obvious producer pick to get a rose.

Aaron -- Dear Aaron, if I'm going to be seen in public with a guy wearing a pearl necklace, it had better be Harry Styles. Mm-kay? I will give Aaron something of a pass for being mildly obnoxious because contrary to most, I think he was very well coached by Noah. IMO Aaron saw early on which way the wind was blowing, and decided to go for camera time by playing the foil for Devin. With that, he likely ensured that he will be a producer pick for the next few weeks. Well played, Aaron! I think you also just punched your ticket for next year's BIP.

Grant -- very nice looking and a lovely man.

Hakeem -- hilarious during the animal photo shoot. If he keeps going for the humor angle, he could be around for quite a while as well.

Sam M. -- bringing the heat. RS is saying that he was always slated to leave early for his sister's wedding. Why don't these guys wait for the next season instead? Maybe they figure that their chances of landing in the F4 are not that wonderful anyway.

Jenn -- for the most part I am enjoying her, and I think she's doing a good job. I'm never a fan of the "it's all about me" attitude, however. When she asked Thomas N. (in effect,) "What about what I want?" my response was, well then, you do the picking -- don't let the aggressive one take most of your time.

Australia -- Wow, wow, and wow. I loved the animal photo shoot. Is that a thing? If so, it's added to my bucket list. Well, maybe not the spider -- I'm with Hakeem on that one. I'm thrilled that they are going to see the 12 Apostles rock formation and the Great Ocean Road next week -- those two are at the very top of my list!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is a lot of nasty dirt on Marcus coming from Reddit. Bad. We don't know exactly how it works out, but there is info here somewhere. Apparently Jenn's brother got the dirt and we think he let's her know during the family visit.

I thought I would like both Sam's when we saw their profiles, but both have disappointed. Same with Thomas.

I think Hakeem is a hoot and he would be great on BIP.

So far Grant and Jonathan (the patient from night one) are the two that I really like for her. Dylan seems nice, but I don't see much chemistry there.

As for Devin, I really think he is just being himself. I suspect he has ADHD. I can see that he may be annoying, but the fact that several of the guys are defending him, speaks volumes to me. Of all of them, he seems to be the one that is most into Jenn and when you actually listen to him speaking, he makes lots of good, logical arguments. It is always chaotic at the start of the season when there are so many guys and I think this works against him. I think when she cuts most of them, we will see him mellow out a bit. These two actually make me curious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:56 pm

Over all I'm enjoying this season so far.

Great 1 on 1 date with Marcus, I really like them together. I don't know about the "tea", can anyone fill me in?

Devin is a bit over the top, imo,..but Jenn likes him and all the attention he gives her... so why not? The other guys need to take a page from his book and get in there first with Jenn if they want a chance. They seem to forget that it's them that is supposed to do the pursuing.

Aaron is an Aerospace Engineer and it shows...serious and by the book kind of guy. Nothing wrong with that but  he needs to lighten up and not let other people's personalities bother him. I'm surprised he is Noah's brother, definitely not what I expected. Hope he stops calling Devin, "Dylan"...so rude, and belittling.

Grant seems like a genuine sweetheart, hope she keeps him around. Easy on the eyes too!

Have we even seen Austin yet? Hope he is shown more next week.

Seems Jenn will keep Sam M around since she likes kissing him. At first I couldn't figure out why he looked familiar, yikes, he looks like Juan Pablo! Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. Oh dear! Hope he doesn't say "Eeeessss ok".... I'd freak! haha
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:03 am

I just watched the episode a day late. Overall, the season is fine for me but there sure was a lot of producer-driven drama in Epi 2. I was disappointed that Thomas N. fell for that trap as I really liked him Night 1. And I'm certainly finding it interesting to watch knowing who the F1 and F2 are. I would not have picked either for her.

And whomever said they couldn't imagine this being a good cast for Daisy had that right!!

I really like Johnathon and Grant. Interesting that they don't show Austin and Tomas at all really.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:10 am

Sprite, I take your points, and I am open to changing my mind about Devin. I do think he's genuinely interested in Jenn. But it's always a red flag to me when a man is in aggressive pursuit, especially right from the start of a relationship. It gives me Shawn Booth vibes. And it makes me wonder if Jenn is genuinely liking Devin for himself, or responding more to someone who is exhibiting strong interest in her. Also, my read is that the tolerant reaction from most of the men in the house is mostly an effort to steer clear of any drama. Devin is certainly different from what I expected from her F1, so it will be interesting to see their relationship develop.

Luvstx, I can't picture this group with Daisy *at all*. Maria, sure.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben Higgins and Ashley Iaconnetti Haibon believe Jenn picks no one. I know RS says otherwise but it's certainly a possibility. And, sadly, it appears that no one is tracking SHVs.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So whom do you think Jen is talking to in the preview scenes from night 1 when she says "I cannot accept a proposal from you"? I think it is Devin as Jen is committed to finishing her education. She might suggest they date but frankly, I don't see Devin with her ... yet. I wonder if Jen is at all heartbroken when she finds out Marcus is shady.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think it's Devin. And either she is so heartbroken about the Marcus mess that she feels they should date in real life before getting engaged. Or it's a total Producer manipulation and she follows that with "until I know you choose me." Or something like that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:03 am

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So whom do you think Jen is talking to in the preview scenes from night 1 when she says "I cannot accept a proposal from you"? I think it is Devin as Jen is committed to finishing her education. She might suggest they date but frankly, I don't see Devin with her ... yet. I wonder if Jen is at all heartbroken when she finds out Marcus is shady.

Call me crazy I thing she says "I cannot accept a proposal from you " because she propos to him !!!
A first in bachelor history Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Interesting. I hadn't considered that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I assumed that she was talking to Marcus while dismissing him as her F2. But who knows?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:34 am

I can't get myself interested enough to watch so far. I like Jenn but with the not so positive comments I am reading about some of the guys including the probable F1, is just a bummer. But I do follow the comments over here and will probably start to watch at F6...maybe
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:41 pm

I think Jenn's doing a good job so I'm going to watch to see how the season goes and who may be the next bachelor.

I believe the Jenn does get engaged because she apparently slipped up saying so on a podcast she did. I didn't hear it but you can read about it here:

Did Jenn Tran Spill the Beans on a Potential Engagement Ahead of ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 21’s Premiere?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Jeepers
albean99
Sprite