SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:MONDAY, JULY 15
8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2102” (2102)
Logline: Jenn and her suitors jet-set down under to Melbourne, Australia, and continue their journey to find love. With exciting dates that test fears, egos and stomachs, they continue to dive into the depths of romance, leading to a tense cocktail party.

Extended Logline: With night one and their time in Los Angeles behind them, Jenn and her suitors jet-set down under to Melbourne, Australia, and continue their journey to find love. Kicking things off, Jenn and a group of the men explore Melbourne’s culinary delicacies and stop by a comedy show where they themselves are the punchline. Next, Jenn and one lucky man embark on a skydiving adventure where one of her biggest fears is tested; while back at the hotel, a confrontation between two men also reaches new peaks. Later, Jenn and her men strike a pose in a photo shoot alongside Australia’s native wildlife before diving into a tense cocktail party.
(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes next day on Hulu.
The 18 men vying for Jenn’s heart are the following:
Aaron, 29, an aerospace engineer from Tulsa, Okla.
Austin, 28, a sales executive from San Diego, Calif.
Brian, 33, an aesthetics consultant from Boynton Beach, Fla.
Devin, 28, a freight company owner from Houston, Texas
Dylan, 24, a medical student from Elk Grove, Calif.
Grant, 30, a day trader from Houston, Texas
Hakeem, 29, a medical device salesman from Schaumburg, Ill.
Jahaan, 28, a startup founder from New York, N.Y.
Jeremy, 29, a real estate investor from New York, N.Y.
John, 25, a medical student from Delray Beach, Fla.
Jonathon, 27, a creative director from Los Angeles, Calif.
Marcus, 31, an Army Ranger veteran from Raleigh, N.C.
Marvin, 28, a luxury event planner from Santa Monica, Calif.
Sam M., 27, a contractor from Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Sam N., 25, an entrepreneur from Carlsbad, Calif.
Spencer, 30, a pet portrait entrepreneur from Dallas, Texas
Thomas N., 31, a retirement advisor from Tucker, Ga.
Tomas A., 27, a physiotherapist from Toronto, Ontario

DGEpress.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:47 pm

Aaron is annoying me. Him telling Devin that he is too immature for Jenn is very presumptuous. He literally just met the woman a few days ago...also Devin. He knows nothing about either of them. He is ticked off that Devin pulled Jenn during the group date for some alone time. His brother was on several of these shows...don't pretend you don't know this is pretty standard. I suspect he is kissing production a**. Naturally, Devin doesn't take kindly and actually makes a calm defense of himself...more mature than Aaron. Of course, he then pokes the bear by interrupting Aaron's time with Jenn by bringing ice cream. She isn't thrilled, but clearly likes Devin more than Aaron.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:00 pm

Marcus seems so nice here...damn. It is very disappointing knowing what we do about him.

The tears are sure drawing Jenn in. I want to scream.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:12 pm

Australian wildlife group date. Fun. Jenn starts with the koala. She will pick one guy for a dinner date.

Hakeem thinks all of those animals are cute, he just doesn't want a spider...and naturally that is what he gets. Oh Hakeem. You should never have told them about your fear of spiders. Poor guy. I can't see him lasting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:29 pm

I am surprised by Aaron. I had expected more since Noah has been on the Bette and BIP and am sure he gave him pointers. He does not seem to be much fun and acts like a know it all.  no

Devin does seem like a fun guy. I don't know if I could put up with his energy if he was my partner, but I would certainly love to hang with him as a friend. Jenn has said that she wants someone with a lot of personality and he certainly does! That being said, when he talks seriously, I get more depth from him. I think there is more going on there. I guess we will have to wait and see.

And here comes the fun police. Aaron pulls Devin to lecture him yet again...and calls him by the wrong name. Aaron is really a jerk and gives Devin a book "Principles of Self Growth". I enjoyed Devin in his ITM saying that Aaron is passive aggressive and that you can be fun and have depth at the same time...clearly he (Aaron) has neither.  giggling

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:38 pm

I didn't like that Aaron got so bothered by Devin pulling Jenn aside on the GD but I also didn't like that Devin interrupted Aaron. Now this is getting ridiculous. Aaron went too far and will not be around too long. Jenn really likes Devin so she'll have to get used to his antics but she probably likes that he's pursuing her. He's not my type at all but he does show her a serious side. I was glad to see Grant get the GD rose. I like him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:59 pm

Dylan got the evening portion of the group date. He seems nice, but is too much like Jenn. I get zero chemistry between them.

Cocktail party. Naturally Devin pulls Jenn first. This of course ticks off the other guys. They have the same chance, but don't. Instead, Thomas comes into the room and grabs Devin's hand and pulls him out of the room to talk. He goes off on Devin and Devin defends himself pretty well. Jenn listens to the conversation and is nodding at the points Devin is making. Thomas is a disappointment. Concentrate on Jenn and not the other guys. When will these people learn?

Jenn is making out with quite a few guys tonight. She is really into Sam the construction guy!

Devin knows that he is at the center of the controversy. He just needs to walk away. It must be hard to be ganged up on by some of these guys because he makes the effort to have time with her and they are more awkward.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:02 pm

The preview makes it look as if she is telling Devin to leave and he does. Naturally that means that it is the exact opposite. Hello, we are on to your editing tricks. It's only been a gazillion seasons of this show!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't like that Aaron got so bothered by Devin pulling Jenn aside on the GD but I also didn't like that Devin interrupted Aaron. Now this is getting ridiculous. Aaron went too far and will not be around too long. Jenn really likes Devin so she'll have to get used to his antics but she probably likes that he's pursuing her. He's not my type at all but he does show her a serious side. I was glad to see Grant get the GD rose. I like him.

Sadly, I see producers sticky fingers all over this. They are probably egging Aaron about how unfair it is that Devin is constantly grabbing time with Jenn and how OTT Devin is. Meanwhile, they are encouraging Devin to go for it and probably suggesting the ice cream cart...but during Aaron's time.

I believe Aaron self eliminates soon. He can probably see the writing on the wall.

Jenn said in interviews that she wants someone with a big personality. Out of all the guys, Devin certainly fits that bill the most. The fact that he is actively pursuing her, I can see her really liking that as well. I am actually very interested in seeing how these two develop into a couple. From what I have seen thus far, he isn't the one she is the most physically into (that would be Sam the construction guy), but IMO, he seems to be the one that she gravitates to. Now, that could be because he actively seeks her out...all the time...and based on that, is the one that she has spent the most time with. I am very curious about these two. Just on that fact alone, this may shape out to be an interesting season for me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:50 pm

I can see why Jenn liked Marcus. I'd be rooting for him if not for the disturbing allegations.

I like Dylan but agree that it was boring. I really wish they'd had the regular evening portion and give all the guys a chance to talk to her but of course they had to insert drama with them not getting time and Devin is happy to help. I hope this part will be over soon because it's already old. Devin is being a bit of a jerk but on the other hand, some of the other guys should just worry about their time with Jenn and not Devin.

Instead of all this nonsense I'd have liked to see Jenn's time with other guys. I'm sad that Jehaan didn't make it very far but overall she has some nice guys left even if I'm not a fan of her f2 and some of the drama guys. I'm looking at you, Aaron and Thomas N.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 16, 2024 12:54 am

I rewatched the episode and really listened to the guys comments and come to the conclusion that Aaron, Thomas N and Sam M are actually brats .. aggressive, rude as all hell, not good guys at all, drama queens and manipulators and BS artists

Listening to Devin closely he really has a lot of very common sense comments and good points, and some of the other guys are recognizing that .. the only one to apologize to Jenn .. and is putting her first, defending her when the other guys are trying to run the show for her .. and definitely NOT a bully .. leave that one for the other three brats

Devin is the one who is very frequently close to her and positions himself in her orbit .. at the cocktail party he was on the end of the couch

It’s very sad to see Devin getting dumped on sooo badly .. Jenn as well .. in the public’s eye

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing at your comment regarding Aaron. Remember how his twin Noah was annoying when he was on the Bachelorette? Told he was too young and immature and too cocky!

Is the edit doing in Devin or is he really that bad? While I think it's good to be confident, he comes on way toooo strong for me to like him. Marcus seemed like such a nice guy on his 1 on 1 - wonder when the poop will come out? I like Grant and Dylan is a sweetheart.

I keep thinking if this group of guys were chosen for Daisy, what a dumpster fire of a season it would have been! She needs Mr Goody Two Shoes!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Jeepers
albean99
Sprite