SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:39 pm

Surprised it’s Sam am. Didn’t think he was smart enough for her. Oh well

But have we ever seen a FIR at daylight?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:54 pm

I really like Jenn so far. I tuned in late so haven't seen the intros, but I think she handles herself and the men well. Looking forward to the season.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:13 pm

They are going to Melbourne Australia right off. I think this may have been why we got this new mansion.

Drama in the season preview. I knew contractor Sam was shown so much for a reason. Seems he isn't there for the right reason. Jenn goes off on him. Someone wants to join the season? or come back? I didn't understand that part. The usual drama. Let's see how it plays out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:16 am

I thought Jenn did well tonight. I liked some of the guys but need to see them all on dates. The first night is always my least favorite, especially the gimmicky entrances. I ended up liking Jonathon the stretcher guy more than I expected. Hopefully he'll wear pants the rest of the season. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:52 am

I really like Jenn as the bachelorette. But these guys are such a mismash...I agree with Kelsey's (Of Joey and Kelsey) watch party who like both Thomas and Tomas. I think Aaron is nice also. Jeremy was such a disapointment...what a cheesy guy. The young med students were both cuties, but have a long road ahead of them before settling down. All in all I feel bad for Jenn with the group of guys she got.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:23 am

pavalygurl wrote:I really like Jenn as the bachelorette.  But these guys are such a mismash...I agree with Kelsey's (Of Joey and Kelsey) watch party who like both Thomas and Tomas.  I think Aaron is nice also.  Jeremy was such a disapointment...what a cheesy guy.  The young med students were both cuties, but have a long road ahead of them before settling down.  All in all I feel bad for Jenn with the group of guys she got.  

I’m going to hold my judgement of Jenn as lead until we see more of her interactions. She definitely has a confidence that I love and “sweet” is her Go To description of the guys.

I do agree with you on her group of guys. Given her obvious intelligence and ambition, I would have liked to have seen more guys who can keep her intellectually challenged. Perhaps we aren’t seeing it yet.

Did we even see her talking to Austin??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:55 am

I think Jenn got off to a good start. She didn't seem intimidated by her role as the lead, but instead embraced it.

I was underwhelmed by her group of men, but that's normal for me on night one, so I'm trying not to be too bothered by it. Marcus has a good background. I was really happy with Aaron, and if I were in her shoes, I'd be very interested in getting to know him better. Jeremy is bringing a Bennett Jordan style of NYC energy.

There were two men with whom I felt she had a different quality of conversation. One was the guy with the Vietnamese family background -- is that Thomas N.? I think Jenn appreciated the show including a man with the same cultural heritage, and she responded to him with understanding and compassion. The other was Devin. Jenn had a level of comfort and rapport with him that I did not see in her interactions with the other men. With the two of them, it seemed like a budding friendship, and that's not a bad beginning for a relationship.

Sam M. is giving off villain energy to me.

I dream of visiting Australia, so I am looking forward to the coming episodes!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:58 am

I'm not judging the guys yet other than a couple of annoying ones. We didn't even see Jehaan with Jenn if he got alone time with her. He's one that I'd think she'd like but perhaps she likes guys who are more bold? Overall, I don't think we see enough of some guys to know what they're really like on the first night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:25 pm

I was pleasantly surprised by Jenn and think she did a great job on Night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The guy she picks seems like kind of a goober, but maybe their relationship will grow on me.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:44 pm

I watched.. Jenn is ok so far I guess. The guys are decent.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:52 pm

Are the episode by episode spoilers posted anywhere?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:31 pm

Sprite wrote:They are going to Melbourne Australia right off. I think this may have been why we got this new mansion.

Drama in the season preview. I knew contractor Sam was shown so much for a reason. Seems he isn't there for the right reason. Jenn goes off on him. Someone wants to join the season? or come back? I didn't understand that part. The usual drama. Let's see how it plays out.
Her EX boyfriend shows up wanting her back

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Amethyst
pavalygurl
ilgirl
Sprite
mtnlvr55