SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tomas, is that Croatian spelling? Or maybe Polish?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

The 2nd Sam is the one that looks like Brad Womack but I think there was some questionable rumours?

I don't remember hearing anything, but then I haven't been paying too much attention. I liked him so far from what I saw, but they sure are showing a lot of him and he is narrating, so that makes me nervous. Are they setting him up for a fall?

I remember swooning over the two Sam's but I also remember something about SM content.

Yes I noticed too, lots of air time for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:35 pm

Aaron is a cutie as well! Noah's brother.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:41 pm

I'm a little behind but the first guys are pretty nice looking. I will say that I've never seen a guy curl his eyelashes before. I can see why people like Marcus although I'm worried about the rumors. I thought Grant and Sam M plus the guy who spoke French are cute. I do think I heard something about Sam M that was questionable but can't remember for sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:43 pm

So many gimmicks. Hate it. The 33 year old guy with the syringe shots... no no

Devon...is a goof and loud. Not what I expected. I am interested to see how they came about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:48 pm

I’m not that impressed with many of the guys we’ve seen thus far. Only one I really like is Thomas.

Surprised to see Devon’s personality. Will be interesting to see their love develop
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Sam the contractor pulls her first. Not surprised since we have seen so much of him. I didn't see much chemistry.

Sam the eyelash curler...is weird. He wants his girlfriend to be his wife??? WTH.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:05 pm

Gimmicks are so ridiculous. The guy in the hospital gown is so silly.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:06 pm

Thomas is cute with the puppies and he's a Physiotherapist from Toronto. I liked Aaron, Noah's brother, but he seems pretty serious. What's with the guy who came on the stretcher? That was really dumb! Ugh, Jeremy and the "P" word.

Jehaan was sweet giving her the queen and I hope to see some of his sense of humor. I wouldn't have expected Devon to be like that either. He's taller than I had thought also.

The setting gives the old mansion vibes so I guess they picked well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:15 pm

And we have our first interruption. Annoying. Not liking either of them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:27 pm

Devon and Jenn...They are interesting. I can actually see her interested in him. He is loud and annoying at times, but then when you understand him a little bit, I can see that he is sweet and likeable.

Grant...she thinks he is HOT!!! Sexual attraction. I wonder if they were shown back to back to show the difference between the physical attraction vs. the more intellectual one with Devon? Hmmm...

And we have our first double dipper who interrupts Jenn with Grant. She is not going to like that. I think she was looking forward to some making out with Grant.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Sam the contractor gets the first impression rose. Not that surprised. She wants him to kiss her and he is not getting the hint. She goes in for it. Way to go girl!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - July 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Amethyst
pavalygurl
ilgirl
Sprite
mtnlvr55