SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:28 pm

jojo47 wrote:RS didn’t have much to say today, from what I gathered. He’s sticking with his ending spoiler, but says he’s heard some info on how it goes down.

I’m wondering if the F2 refuses to go down to the FRC site & a break up (by KA or DK or JG) actually occurs up by the vehicle instead. Has that happened before?

Good thought.

Also, when watching the mid season preview I thought Joey said paraphrasing) That couldn’t have happened before. Isn’t it possible it was something that has happened before but Joey is unaware.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:49 pm

luvstx wrote:
jojo47 wrote:RS didn’t have much to say today, from what I gathered. He’s sticking with his ending spoiler, but says he’s heard some info on how it goes down.

I’m wondering if the F2 refuses to go down to the FRC site & a break up (by KA or DK or JG) actually occurs up by the vehicle instead. Has that happened before?

Good thought.

Also, when watching the mid season preview I thought Joey said paraphrasing) That couldn’t have happened before. Isn’t it possible it was something that has happened before but Joey is unaware.

That's a good possibility seeing as though he was in elementary school when the franchise started!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:50 pm

I could see Joey not knowing if something had happened before, @luvstx. One scenario could be that he lets the f2 go at the LCD or even at the FRC and the f3 shows up. It did happen before, but with Jillian's Bachelorette. Hopefully not because that was cringey.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:28 pm

About an hour ago, Sands (the sleuther on Reddit who has a long track record of finding the homes used for SHVs) posted for the first time in a couple of weeks. She says that Joey is with Kelsey A. She didn't show photos, but my guess is that she was able to match the location of Kelsey's tiktok yesterday with a home in the LA area. Here's Kelsey's tiktok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@kelseyalexandraan/video/7337361984356093226?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7208259767797974570

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:48 pm

Yep, I am so curious to hear more from her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:34 pm

mbl wrote:About an hour ago, Sands (the sleuther on Reddit who has a long track record of finding the homes used for SHVs) posted for the first time in a couple of weeks. She says that Joey is with Kelsey A.  She didn't show photos, but my guess is that she was able to match the location of Kelsey's tiktok yesterday with a home in the LA area.  Here's Kelsey's tiktok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@kelseyalexandraan/video/7337361984356093226?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7208259767797974570

My guess is she’s matched something to a safe house.

ETA She has picture proof.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:31 pm

Clues Daisy is F1 - The biggest one- F1 RS spoiler quickly after wrap, RS Daisy family connection, first 1:1, not-airing special moments that were seen in the preview, ornament-gate, Kelsey in humble SM-mode, K's posting heartbreak songs on her playlist, significant conversations left in edit "...being the chosen one in sea of these amazing women?", strong and steady edit that centers on her concern for Joey

Clues Kelsey A is F1 - Joey's sister's blue butterfly emoji-gate, not airing special moments that were seen in the preview, Joey's KA's SM likes, Daisy's SM overexposure, RS spoiler came out very soon- ripe for RS backtrack?, Kelsey's recent TikTok of possible SHV, emotional and (possibly producer-driven) insecurity edit, Joey has vocalized feelings for in person (treating her like the lead), significant conversation with Daisy left in edit "I'm trying to express and be there for the feelings, but until I know for sure, it feels wrong expressing those to someone else."

What should we add?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:08 pm

This just the best sleuthing.  Kudos to that poster thumbsup

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:00 am

This season has been a head-scratcher! I see a lovely connection with Daisy, but he has very clearly been into Kelsey, too.

Pre-season promo and episodes 1-4 were very pro-Daisy for 'Ette.
Now it seems the tide and edit are turning, and they are focusing on Maria, who is turning on the 'rizz! Daisy will still come out on top with spreading CI awareness if she does not become the next 'Ette. I've thought she seems a bit too calm and confident (that's easier if you are not really that into the lead ("just not feeling it") Again, lovely girl, and wish her well with it all, just my observations.

If Kelsey is F1, I will stay on this Koey-Train!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:57 am

Congratulations to Kelsey and Joey, i had a feeling the spoiler was wrong, the shvs just weren't adding up, i'm excited though to see who they'll choose for ette, so many good options, i personally would like a Rachel season but all of the front runners are good selections. I hope everyone is doing well  Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2764
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:02 am

Here is the house.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4444-Canoga-Ave-Woodland-Hills-CA-91364/19944764_zpid/?

Sands matched the fence, shrubs and electric wire from Kelsey’s TikTok that I posted above, the wine fridge and windows from Joey’s TikTok (below) and the shag rug from a bedroom that is another of Kelsey’s TikToks.  I can’t find Kelsey’s TikTok (maybe it was an IG story that expired) but it was a video of her when she was a baby that she posted a few days ago.  Here is Joey’s TikTok with wthe wine fridge (go slowly or you’ll miss it).  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8KosxdJ/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:30 am

That's wild! I've been looking carefully at all of Sand's photos and compared to the Zillow listing and I'm confident that Kelsey and Joey had a SHV on the weekend. Kudos for the great sleuthing! I really like Kelsey and how into her Joey is on the show and I'm really happy for them!  PINKHEART  

I'm curious to see if RS will admit that he was wrong. He's always been very derisive about sleuthing and doesn't know why anyone bothers. Well this is why!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond