SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Remdiamond Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:36 am

I poster had indicated that typically that is when the SHv’s have been but I don’t think they know definitively. My guess is if Daisy’s trip was previously scheduled they worked around it and did it later.

Remdiamond

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:48 am

Remdiamond wrote:I poster had indicated that typically that is when the SHv’s have been but I don’t think they know definitively. My guess is if Daisy’s trip was previously scheduled they worked around it and did it later.

I believe it's the same poster that has sleuthed many previous shvs from having some airbnb insider info.  I would take those dates as being correct.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:54 am

[quote="Remdiamond"]I poster had indicated that typically that is when the SHv’s have been but I don’t think they know definitively. My guess is if Daisy’s trip was previously scheduled they worked around it and did it later. [/quote

Any chance Daisy and Joey were at La Quinta between New Year's (when Joey was clearly in NYC) and the GB wedding?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:54 am

And can someone remind me if we have an proof of SHV since early January???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:06 pm

luvstx wrote:And can someone remind me if we have a proof of SHV since early January???
There doesn’t seem to be any REAL proof .. just assumption even on the part of that poster.

And no chance they were at La Quinta together
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:46 pm

@luvstx The person who posted the photos at what I think was a late January SHV goes by the name "sandbetweenyourtoes" or sands for short.  Her record of being correct is good.  She doesn't always post about them but when she does she provides a lot of data/photos etc.

There are posts from Joey at a house with a Green Bay Packers game on tv, and a fancy coffee maker.  "sands" had photos and videos of the house which turns out to be an Air B and B listing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@luvstx The person who posted the photos at what I think was a late January SHV goes by the name "sandbetweenyourtoes" or sands for short.  Her record of being correct is good.  She doesn't always post about them but when she does she provides a lot of data/photos etc.

There are posts from Joey at a house with a Green Bay Packers game on tv, and a fancy coffee maker.  "sands" had photos and videos of the house which turns out to be an Air B and B listing.

And what were Daisy and Kelsey A's whereabouts then?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:45 pm

@luvstx  Unless he's single, it's unusually long for no SHV.  I still believe sandbetweenmytoes postings about the SHVs.  Info on where Daisy and Kelsey have been is posted throughout the board.  Some is speculation, no photographic "proof" obviously.

I would like to add, we never have "proof" from RS either, it is based on how good/trustworthy/in the know his sources are each season.  

In other words, to me anything is possible. Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1710264613

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 pm

It appears that Daisy has a lakeside room in Jasper st the Fairmont and her date takes place at the Jasper Park Stables

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:54 pm

@Jeepers I'm really looking forward to seeing these episodes as well... I have only been to Canada a few times and not to either locale they visit this season.   Joey's season has been a favorite for me in so many ways, including all the great locations.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:59 pm

I’m sorry .. but I can’t resist…..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3cKFgWMeQR/?igsh=aGR5MWc0OGp2enZh

She is a hoot…..and makes some great points

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR39UydE/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:19 pm

Hey, Jeepers I love ya, but we can disagree Praying

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gruder
banana12
mbl
agentcurls
Remdiamond