SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:15 pm

@RizBiz thanks for the info. I'm of no help since I can't view anything on that website because they don't allow viewers outside of U.S.A but that is very interesting!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:37 am

THURSDAY, NOV. 2
8:00-9:02 p.m. EDT – The Golden Bachelor: “106” (106)

Logline: Only two roses remain as Gerry Turner heads to the hometowns of his final three women where, for the first time in “Bachelor” history, their children and grandchildren are waiting to meet the man hoping to win their loved one’s heart.

Extended Logline: Gerry Turner sets off across the country – from New Jersey to Washington and Minneapolis – to meet the families of his final three women, which, for the first time in “Bachelor” history, will include children and the toughest critics yet – grandchildren! Each visit offers the opportunity for Gerry and his potential partners to connect on a deeper level and take a glimpse into what combining their lives would look like; but as he inches closer to the final stages of his journey, his decisions weigh heavy on his heart. With only two roses to offer before jetting off to overnight dates, Gerry will face a near impossible decision and a rose ceremony that no one could have predicted.

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The three women vying for Gerry’s heart are the following:
Faith, 61, a local radio host from Benton City, Wash.
Leslie, 64, a fitness instructor from Minneapolis, Minn.
Theresa, 69, a securities professional from Shrewsbury, N.J.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-golden-bachelor-106-11-2/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:40 am

Episode 6

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0310-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0246-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0212-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0417-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0374-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0342-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0428-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0384-400x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0392-400x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 170014_0399-400x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-golden-bachelor/photos/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:15 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:22 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:30 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:25 am

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting!
https://youtu.be/57O6o-8qRpE

I just watched this one.  Past the three minute mark, the host asks Gerry what his favorite moment of the season was.  He highlights moments with Leslie and then Faith.  He talks a bit more and then says that his favorite moment was in the diner with Theresa.

I'd be interested to hear from others if they see any clues there.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:27 am

luvstx wrote:@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting!

I just watched this one.  Past the three minute mark, the host asks Gerry what his favorite moment of the season was.  He highlights moments with Leslie and then Faith.  He talks a bit more and then says that his favorite moment was in the diner with Theresa.

@luvstx Possibly this isn't the right thread for this commentary.... This is the SM thread so we may have to move these comments to an other thread? Not sure, but since you posted this here, here is my response to your question. Smiley

I think this is no longer a clue but just an other confirmation of the fact.  :yes:
He picks a highlight event of Leslie, then of Faith BUT knows that the one he chose is watching this, and ends with the 'BEST moment'- Theresa and the time in the diner.
Theresa is the F1. IMO

The PREVIEW for the next episodes proves it as well imho.
This is how I think it goes down based upon that preview. (And other info gleaned so far)
Gerry goes into the FSDs loving both of them. Leslie having a slight lead.
He has his overnights with both of them and then the  Meet The Family.
Then he has his Change Of Course - His self-admitted Watershed Moment.
He breaks off with Leslie in (or around) her room.
The voice-over with ' I thought you said you chose me' sobbing happens at that time.
Then Gerry leaves and has his heart-wrenching convo with Jesse where he sobs saying, 'I just broke the heart of a good person.' He said that as Past-tense (Wearing the same shirt as when he goes to meet Leslie in her room)
Then he has the FRC with only one person attending. Theresa.
All just my opinion.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:43 pm

RizBiz wrote:
luvstx wrote:@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting!

@luvstx Possibly this isn't the right thread for this commentary.... This is the SM thread so we may have to move these comments to an other thread? Not sure, but since you posted this here, here is my response to your question. Smiley

I think this is no longer a clue but just an other confirmation of the fact.  :yes:
He picks a highlight event of Leslie, then of Faith BUT knows that the one he chose is watching this, and ends with the 'BEST moment'- Theresa and the time in the diner.
Theresa is the F1. IMO

The PREVIEW for the next episodes proves it as well imho.
This is how I think it goes down based upon that preview. (And other info gleaned so far)
Gerry goes into the FSDs loving both of them. Leslie having a slight lead.
He has his overnights with both of them and then the  Meet The Family.
Then he has his Change Of Course - His self-admitted Watershed Moment.
He breaks off with Leslie in (or around) her room.
The voice-over with ' I thought you said you chose me' sobbing happens at that time.
Then Gerry leaves and has his heart-wrenching convo with Jesse where he sobs saying, 'I just broke the heart of a good person.' He said that as Past-tense (Wearing the same shirt as when he goes to meet Leslie in her room)
Then he has the FRC with only one person attending. Theresa.
All just my opinion.

I think your overview of the last episode is pretty close. We see Gerry telling Leslie “she’s the one” (my paraphrase) & yet let’s her go before FRC. There’s a fake out clip to make it seem he’s letting Theresa go, but I think it’s Leslie who is F2. I believe Theresa will be the only woman at FRC.

Having said this all, I think Gerry is very popular amongst viewers but will be questioned somewhat on his final choice. I also think if there is a GB, Leslie is at the front of the line.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:48 pm

On my tv - it sounds broken up when Gerry tells Leslie "I think you're the one."
Did anyone else feel it sounded odd ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:07 pm

@RizBiz I'm with you on your analysis. If you watch the different shirts on Gerry and the women in the clip for next week, it's note definitively Leslie whom he goes to break up with but it definitely does not appear to be Theresa.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:06 pm

interesting read https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-68-younger-viewers-getting-104500521.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf