SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:09 am

Billysmom wrote:interesting read  https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-68-younger-viewers-getting-104500521.html

Yes, it was interesting and I agree with a lot of it. I know ladies in the 50s and up who are either divorced or widowed. It seems like the divorced ones I know are wanting to date but not the widows. Family and grandchildren add another level of difficulty.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:30 pm

This is a really interesting interview with Gerry! Gerry Turner says he 'picked the greatest woman in the world' on 'Golden Bachelor'

He’s found a lady love. He’s still with his show selection.

“I picked the greatest woman in the world.”

We’ll have to wait and see what’s what on the marriage front.

"There's a lot of possibilities out there. And we have many roads to travel before we get to that. But I'm open to all possibilities today as I was open to all possibilities at the very beginning of this journey.”

He also talks about possible living arrangements and more.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:32 pm

That's a great article @albean99. Thanks for posting.

My brain is in a fog so forgive me if I'm not making sense. Does this have anything to do with the IG that Teresa posted that we thought was Mexico?

Meanwhile, ABC made social media posts of him watching "The Golden Bachelor" with the Kar-Jenners and being in Costa Rica.
https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/2023/11/14/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-indianapolis-date-airport-orange-juice-hudson-indiana-leslie-theresa/71577818007/

I love this.

"The Indianapolis airport is the best. People know me here more than anywhere else. And the Indianapolis airport is also set up for walking. There's a great big loop that I can do in that terminal. I'll be going to either New York or Los Angeles, and so I get to walk, and over and over and over again, people do that double take: 'Are you that guy?’ And every once in a while, someone will just get off a plane and the timing will be coincidental and they go, ‘Oh my god, are you kidding me?' And it's just really fun because everybody's joining in the joy of it. And I wouldn't give that up to the world. It's not just for me, it's for everybody, finding their own piece of happiness with it.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Jason Ehrlich, Claire Freeland and Bennett Graebner share why Gerry only had three hometown dates and how fantasy suites were approached on the ABC series

‘The Golden Bachelor’ EPs Are ‘Hopeful’ for a ‘Golden Bachelorette’ Spin-Off Order

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:03 pm

Thought folks might be interested in seeing this short interview with Kathy.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/newton-woman-describes-experience-on-the-golden-bachelor/45867926?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&fbclid=IwAR026T_j7lwK2ng7ejjMh-tp7uWxKoPP3Mt3libavClWG88VpZUcm_qDJEY

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:13 pm

Great interview! Thanks @luvstx !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:13 am

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 58dda910
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6df74f10
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:19 am

@bluwavz finally. We beat him to it. Lol.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 am

luvstx wrote:@bluwavz finally. We beat him to it. Lol.

The funny thing is I posted my screencaps finding at Reddit daily spoiler thread yesterday, then RS posted it today.
I just want to roll my eyes! Suspect Rolling Eyes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:36 am

sdmom wrote:
luvstx wrote:@bluwavz finally. We beat him to it. Lol.

The funny thing is I posted my screencaps finding at Reddit daily spoiler thread yesterday, then RS posted it today.
I just want to roll my eyes! Suspect Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:42 pm

Bravo sleuthers!!! XO
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:44 pm

Yep I knew he would pick Theresa, he would always be smiling and laughing with her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf