SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:08 am

I think they tried to make Gerry the perfect man which never works. Of course he dated but this isn't a good look if true. I was thinking the same thing as @luvstx that his daughters would know so would they really push him to go on the show? Hopefully whatever is the truth, he's talked to Theresa about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:41 am

The work history doesn't bother me since a good chunk of it was already out there, and we know that the show tends to buff-up job titles. Also, people react differently to the death of a spouse, with some desperate for companionship right away, and others taking years to adjust. No judgment there. From the article, he didn't treat his live-in girlfriend particularly well, so hopefully he learned something from that. I also hope that Theresa will take this story to heart in terms of not uprooting her life too quickly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:38 pm

The only part that has me worried is the way he acted during the time they were living together. I don't think Gerry is the kind of man that could be alone and be happy and content from what we have seen of him so far. I do trust the fact that his daughters were very supportive of him in his Golden Bachelor journey.  I do think he had a great marriage and we can see he's a very good dad. So that I can trust.  But of course, he's not perfect.  We'll see what the future holds. I do wish them well.!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:27 pm

So much about this reeks like stinky fish!

This woman could be a horrible person for all we know. Possibly, a gold-digger who years ago tried to exploit a grief-stricken widower, and then, after being rejected - because she's not all that - viciously disparages him. Years after the fact. Who knows?
After all, she doesn't give her name?? Why not?

She 'breaks this news' to coincidentally coincide with the timing of the Finale? Why??

By the way, paying for one's own way when she moved in with him,  especially when one isn't married, doesn't seem unfair to me. scratch Most people that I know who move in together do that, as in sharing 50/50.
Room-mates with benefits?

And as to the 10 lbs over-weight? Seriously? That's going to be hard to prove that he even said that.
Gerry's first wife wasn't exactly slim, and was a bit on the heavier side. His daughters and grand-daughters have a few extra lbs as well... Not trying to be mean here but c'mon. Does one really think that Gerry would complain about ten extra pounds???

I by no means think Gerry is perfect BUT THIS 'fabricated drama' has all the earmarks of a vicious, retaliatory attack by a woman scorned.  As a matter of fact, it just stinks of sour grapes!

I truly hope that Gerry and Theresa can rise above it all and have their happily ever after - in spite of this last minute barrage of vitriol. And in spite of miss no-name's suspect intentions.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:39 pm

Well said, RizBiz !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:41 pm

Would not be surprised if TPTB had a hand in the timing of this story. It would NOT be the first time.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:Would not be surprised if TPTB had a hand in the timing of this story. It would NOT be the first time.

To what benefit?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:51 pm

Does anyone remember which outlet the 'scorned woman' gave her story to?

My own guess (and it's just that) is that there are some parts of this story that are true, they really did date for some decent amount of time, but that the details have been overblown. Gerry can't win by addressing any of this. Best left to leave it alone.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:03 pm

luvstx wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Would not be surprised if TPTB had a hand in the timing of this story. It would NOT be the first time.

To what benefit?

The benefit that lines their pockets - ratings. They have historically always wanted attention & chatter, even if it’s negative. I’m not saying there won’t be a defense for Gerry, just that they love the noise. Jmo
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:37 pm

It's been a crazy week for me plus my laptop actually froze for a time yesterday.  I feel so behind on so much.  A quick look at all the Gerry gossip leaves me confused.  Part of it I don't even care whether he did and part of me is like, well, no one is perfect.   

I too am very curious about the timing of the "leak".  What purpose is she serving by putting herself out there with this years later?  Kind of sad in a way.  If he acted like a jerk then shame on him.  If we choose to see what happens and take it all with a grain of salt, the truth will eventually come out.  I agree, I put nothing past tptb to stir the pot for ratings.  I cringe to think of what they will do to Joey!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:43 pm

I also don't put anything past TPTB but I don't see why they'd want this after getting great ratings and people talking about the show mainly because it was so different and not the tacky drama we're all used to. To me, the one who benefits by releasing it now is the ex, just like often happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:05 pm

I think that in the end, it will be Theresa who decides if this will work for her. I like that she's a strong, independent woman who is perfectly capable of looking out for her own interests. As long as she doesn't dive into shallow water head first, she'll be fine. If I were her, I'd put some demands on him -- i.e. that he spends at least as much time in New Jersey as she spends at the lake. Maybe more! Like it or lump it. Ultimately, she's the one who has to live with him. I don't.

I do wish them both the best, because I'm a hopeless optimist. Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf