SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:18 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:22 pm

Oh wow!! That’s good news for the couple. Awesome!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:05 am

[url=GMA Interview]https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/gerry-turner-theresa-nist-talk-golden-bachelor-finale-105299840[/url]

And there's reference at the end to a longer interview tonight on Nightline.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:32 pm

the link above didn't open for me.
Try this one.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/gerry-turner-theresa-nist-talk-golden-bachelor-finale-105299840

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5406

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:51 pm

@Norcalgal Thanks!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:50 pm

I am shocked that they planning to get married so quickly. I get that they are older and want to enjoy what time they have, but I still wouldn't want to rush things. A year at least to work out the logistics and to see if they are trully compatible. This feels really rushed and would be setting off red flags for me. Hope it works out for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:14 am

Yes, the fact that Gerry loved so many ppl in three weeks' time in my mind speaks to his being highly susceptible to infatuation. I can't imagine being Theresa watching some of this back, and yet wanting a January wedding. Although she seemed to be so certain she wanted Gerry from the getgo. But they have mostly been doing their relationship on the phone....great way to discuss things, but less useful for determining live-together compatibility, jmo. And now the convos are dominated by wedding prep talk.

But perhaps they are going by their gut, and there's something to be said for that. I do wonder if the conflict with Kathy moved Theresa down Gerry's  list a bit after their great one-on-one at the diner...but that luckily he saw her for herself in the FS. I wish the recent controversy over his past didn't cause me to side eye him a bit. Clearly Theresa has a lot of love to give, hope she gets the same back.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:54 am

I read an article this morning, I think it was on eonline.com, where Gerry is asked about the controversy. In general, I would say that he brushed it aside. But he did say that the ladies in the house knew about his 1 1/2 year relationship. So it’s quite possible that ABC scrubbed any reference to that and urged Gerry to give them sound bites that made it sound like he hadn’t been involved with other women since Toni’s death. Gerry should have held firm but those producers are maniacal!

I still feel sorry for Theresa all around. The SM must be brutal.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:58 am

Interview with Katie couric https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2NDYbYAPU
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:46 pm

I think Theresa is a strong lady and won't let SM get her down, @luvstx.

I wouldn't get married that quickly but lots of people do after a really short time so hopefully they're one of the successes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15485

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:26 pm

Gerry Turner Believes ‘Fate Played a Hand’ in His Decision to Move to Charleston with Theresa Nist (Exclusive)

https://people.com/why-gerry-turner-and-theresa-nist-plan-to-move-to-charleston-exclusive-8409520

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:23 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf