SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:34 pm

I wonder if the families will be there

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:00 am

Can someone remind me whether Joey has ever been sleuthed to be on the mainland since filming ended? I feel like the last couple of seasons, we haven't been able to confirm many SHVs due to lack of SM activity.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:12 am

@luvstx He was at a wedding shortly after filming ended but since them I’m not sure. It’s one reason it’s been difficult to confirm who is F1.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:29 am

Ok, so I see that Joey’s mom is now following Dotun on Instagram and also a Darity Fanpage. I’m so confused now….

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:34 am

Razor09 wrote:Ok, so I see that Joey’s mom is now following Dotun on Instagram and also a Darity Fanpage. I’m so confused now….

Actually, she's been following Dotun and Xavier for a while. Did my own sleuthing, and I noticed it around Washington week, I think. Don't know when she actually followed them. As for the fan account, it started out as a charity fan page. I think she follows quite a number of those accounts.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:58 am

julychild wrote:
Razor09 wrote:Ok, so I see that Joey’s mom is now following Dotun on Instagram and also a Darity Fanpage. I’m so confused now….

Actually, she's been following Dotun and Xavier for a while. Did my own sleuthing, and I noticed it around Washington week, I think. Don't know when she actually followed them. As for the fan account, it started out as a charity fan page. I think she follows quite a number of those accounts.

Thank you, because I was really scratching my head with that one.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:43 am

She followed all the top 6 minus Sean back in late May/June this is old news
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:14 am

Joey’s mom followed Dotun almost as soon as he went public on IG before the show started airing. As for the Charity & Dotun fan page she follows, the account CharityxDotun has never been a solo Charity fan page & they’ve never changed their username. IG tells you if an account has changed usernames & how many times they’ve done it CharityxDotun made their account in July 2023 & has always had that name.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:21 am

ReneeM wrote:Joey’s mom followed Dotun almost as soon as he went public on IG before the show started airing. As for the Charity & Dotun fan page she follows, the account CharityxDotun has never been a solo Charity fan page & they’ve never changed their username. IG tells you if an account has changed usernames & how many times they’ve done it CharityxDotun made their account in July 2023 & has always had that name.

Thanks for the info about the Dotun follow. I'm almost certain that account didn't start life as a couple account because I was following it, for my own sleuthing, and then found myself following a couple account. I unfollowed the two that changed names and I sincerely believe that one was one of them.

ETA - no interest in lead×somebody type accounts because they offer nothing, sleuthing wise.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:34 am

julychild wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Joey’s mom followed Dotun almost as soon as he went public on IG before the show started airing. As for the Charity & Dotun fan page she follows, the account CharityxDotun has never been a solo Charity fan page & they’ve never changed their username. IG tells you if an account has changed usernames & how many times they’ve done it CharityxDotun made their account in July 2023 & has always had that name.

Thanks for the info about the Dotun follow. I'm almost certain that account didn't start life as a couple account because I was following it, for my own sleuthing, and then found myself following a couple account. I unfollowed the two that changed names and I sincerely believe that one was one of them.

ETA - no interest in lead×somebody type accounts because they offer nothing, sleuthing wise.
What I’m saying is not an opinion, but a fact. If an account has changed usernames, IG provides that information in the ‘about this account’ section.

Eg this account has changed usernames 4 times
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2e865d10

There’s no former usernames section for CharityxDotun (this is the account Joey’s mom follows) which means they’ve never changed their username
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 C34cfd10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:48 am

honeydiors wrote:
She followed all the top 6 minus Sean back in late May/June this is old news

See this is why I love it here ❤ The only place where real sleuthing takes place.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:03 pm

Moved from Joey's thread:

No skin off my nose whether Joey is F1 or Dotun is. I know I've remained objective and I can't say that I've seen any feet following confirmation that I can say sways me towards Dotun. The editing of the season itself and how Charity appears to favour him, on sm, is what I have as "evidence" of a Dotun F1. His family (sister and cousin especially) have been over the top, imo, on sm and because of that, I don't take their actions as proof of anything.

On the other hand, Joey's family's reticent behaviour on sm doesn't spell excitement for me. One of the things I see in Joey's favour is that his family liked Charity's first post, the one where she talked about being grateful....Obviously I don't know how their family operates ( the appear to be loving) but that particular like, barely a week after frc seem like a positive thing to me. They've since banded together and become more careful on sm. While the edit favours Dotun, Charity has used specific words to describe her "husband" and from what I've seen, she's used those same specific words when describing Joey. This one is a feeling thing, so it's inconsequential, but I've had a feeling that this is a foiler season....and we know how far they go to make those successful.

There's probably more stuff I can add for both guys but that's it, for now.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo