SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:OMYGOSH .. this made me laugh so hard .. from another FB page…..
Speaking of RS
“ I heard he's going to fix it again this coming week! Perhaps by the Final Rose he might have it right ;) “

One big thing with RS is he has provided absolutely NO PROOF at all .. nada .. of his most recent claims .. he has in the past when he was sure of the outcome .. so we will see what is the real scoop

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 200.gif?cid=ff8962e30xrn5knwyq6pnhfrchsgmrtc8m2010jhu0b8lx0v&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3asl8cazr5cetnnfotold6rhmcdvazr9jupk9du0f&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3v4mfvj96o0lt902v1g0kcxg74odaxzrwnni7eg6l&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:04 am

I think that is the second time that Charity has said “it sucks” when ending a date with Joey

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:28 am

@Jeepers when was the first time?
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:45 pm

@Jeepers They are the ones who are shown talking about missing each other. It happens enough that I notice it. Charity posted something to the effect that "I am missing my man...period". This was quickly pulled down.

IDR when I saw this but I remember early post filming seeing a quick photo of Joey "visiting his sister" in North Carolina. I didn't think much of it at the time. Now IDK that either sister lives in NC. However I only recently realized Charity has been staying there. Is she, or am I imaging that?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:09 pm

honeydiors wrote:@Jeepers when was the first time?
I will look for it but can’t til tonight

Might have been a cocktail party when they talked about not having enough time

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:12 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers   They are the ones who are shown talking about missing each other. It happens enough that I notice it.  Charity posted something to the effect that "I am missing my man...period".  This was quickly pulled down.

IDR when I saw this but I remember early post filming seeing a quick photo of Joey "visiting his sister" in North Carolina.  I didn't think much of it at the time. Now IDK that either sister lives in NC.  However I only recently realized Charity has been staying there.  Is she, or am I imaging that?  

That was posted on her trip to Florida with the girls 😎

Doesn’t her family now live in Charlotte NC now

I think his sister might live in NC as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:46 pm

just cathching up and finished watching HTD.  I hope it is Dotun. but happy if it is Joey.   Charity seems to be completely herself around Dotun, almost melting and surrrendering her emotions openly with him.  But so far, it seems to be smooth sailing and uncomplicated with Dotun...  No obstacles to overcome  like it is usually the case with the F1.  BUt now at HTD that obstacle of Joey being truly himself was shown.  And that stopped Charity from saying she was falling in love, second guessing everything so far.  But she was even second guessing letting go of Aaron, which kind of surprised me... Xavier is unfortunately not even in the equation.  Maybe they did not allow for Charity to let go of him at the same time as Aaron.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:10 am

Jeepers wrote:OMYGOSH .. this made me laugh so hard .. from another FB page…..
Speaking of RS

“ I heard he's going to fix it again this coming week! Perhaps by the Final Rose he might have it right ;) “

One big thing with RS is he has provided absolutely NO PROOF at all .. nada .. of his most recent claims .. he has in the past when he was sure of the outcome .. so we will see what is the real scoop

I started following RS during Sean's season because I wanted to know who he picked and then stopped believing him when he said Kaitlyn ended up single because yeah there was no way that would happen. So as of now I'm still thinking Charity could be with either one of Dotun or Joey as her relationship with both guys shows she has feelings for them. I will be happy with either guy for her and hope the other becomes the next Bachelor ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:57 am

Fleurdesel wrote:just cathching up and finished watching HTD.  I hope it is Dotun. but happy if it is Joey.   Charity seems to be completely herself around Dotun, almost melting and surrrendering her emotions openly with him.  But so far, it seems to be smooth sailing and uncomplicated with Dotun...  No obstacles to overcome  like it is usually the case with the F1.  BUt now at HTD that obstacle of Joey being truly himself was shown.  And that stopped Charity from saying she was falling in love, second guessing everything so far.  But she was even second guessing letting go of Aaron, which kind of surprised me... Xavier is unfortunately not even in the equation.  Maybe they did not allow for Charity to let go of him at the same time as Aaron.
Charity said this about Joey in her recent interview with Entertainment Weekly so I think she was always gonna send Aaron B home over Joey
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Img_4710

https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-charity-lawson-hometown-dates-interview/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE - PLEASE ADD SOURCE TO ALL CONTENT TO COMPLY WITH COPYRIGHT RULES)
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:18 am

I just watched the HTDs and it really felt like Joey was getting the usual f1 edit with all the doubt from his Uncle. I get why many people think it's Dotun, including me, but I also see her giddy around Joey and she seemed very thrown by what his uncle told her. I wish she'd asked him about it afterwards because she seemed very upset. It's very possible that there will be some doubt thrown in with Dotun coming up or they may change their usual edits sans Fleiss so will stay tuned. Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:53 am

@albean99 while I, too, think the F1 is Dotun, joey’s HTD was a classic F1 edit to sow doubt.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:06 am

Certainly possible, @luvstx, but not sure why. Most people would look at that and doubt that Joey is the f1. I can't imagine that they edit for the sleuthers. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo