SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:13 am

I’m sad to see that Charity is already selling her soul doing the selling of “stuff” .. first perfume and now Greens

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:25 am

If that's true about Dotun, that doesn't look good for him if he is the f1. It's possible it's a clue that he isn't also. I was just leaning back to him being f1 so guess I'll just wait and watch. question

I don't love it either, @Jeepers but I also don't blame her for taking advantage of the opportunities.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:33 pm

It will be a real hoot to everyone .. IF .. Charity chooses NOONE because she can’t decide .. the world will never be the same 🤭

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:44 pm

@Jeepers  I'll bet Charity chooses herself and what's best for her.  I keep coming back to her mom saying "you know in your heart what you want".  Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised - really ...
She has been indecisive for the whole show - and has looked happy in some poses but hasn't really convinced me. I thought that she was initially taken with Xavier - everything right on paper and they seemed to have chemistry. But apparently, he was a total source of frustration to her. I wonder if there are still feelings there as at the MTA she lets him get to her again. It was one thing for him to need more time, but it got ugly with his wanting "more" on the FSD, and the cheating story. He just didn't seem very sincere or convincing. She says she can't wait to see her man so I guess she picked someone - or maybe she's going to finalize her pick at the ATFR show...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:37 pm

Didn’t Charity tweet that she missed her man recently? It makes it seem like she either chose someone at the FRC or didn’t choose anyone at the FRC but reconnected with them at a later date. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:55 pm

@mbl yes she did tweet or did an Instagram story about missing her man. Bad. Period.

I think she picked someone
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:20 pm

I'm switching topics a bit but I was wondering who might be the next bachelor and when they might announce it.  It looks like Golden Bach (per RS) will complete shooting right before Labor Day.  I remember reading somewhere it is set to air either Mon 9/25 or Tues 9/26 co-current with BIP.

The Bachelor "typically" begins shooting the third week or so of Sept so that it concludes the shoot by Thanksgiving which this year is 11/23.  Now they could also shorten the number of episodes of the Bachelor, but I don't think they will as that is the mainstay of the franchise.

My point is that shooting on the Bachelor will most likely begin BEFORE BIP starts to air.  We won't have info on who is the break out "star" from Charity's season or who among the veterans made a splash on the show either.   With this in mind, what are thoughts regarding who might be Bach and when would it be known?

Things I think about when performing mindless tasks/chores to amuse myself giggling  GA please move if this is the wrong thread for this topic.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:32 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers he has been moving very oddly on sm these last few weeks hard to understand his posts and stories sometimes. Not consistent at all so also hard to read or figure his train of thought IMO.

IF true I'm dreading the AFTRC and the not so good things Dotun may wish to express to Charity....blindsided, etc. We have seen it too many times in the past, We shall see.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm switching topics a bit but I was wondering who might be the next bachelor and when they might announce it.  It looks like Golden Bach (per RS) will complete shooting right before Labor Day.  I remember reading somewhere it is set to air either Mon 9/25 or Tues 9/26 co-current with BIP.

The Bachelor "typically" begins shooting the third week or so of Sept so that it concludes the shoot by Thanksgiving which this year is 11/23.  Now they could also shorten the number of episodes of the Bachelor, but I don't think they will as that is the mainstay of the franchise.

My point is that shooting on the Bachelor will most likely begin BEFORE BIP starts to air.  We won't have info on who is the break out "star" from Charity's season or who among the veterans made a splash on the show either.   With this in mind, what are thoughts regarding who might be Bach and when would it be known?

Things I think about when performing mindless tasks/chores to amuse myself giggling  GA please move if this is the wrong thread for this topic.

I think this is a very interesting question and glad you brought it up. Here are my thoughts:

If Dotun is F1, then I think Joey is the Bach

If Joey is F1 and some of the negative, unhappy stuff we may be seeing about Dotun, I don’t think he’s the Bach. No way Xavier has th fan base to be the Bach. Aaron is engaged, presumably. Maybe Tanner would get it but no way Sean could carry a season. I think John is a good possibility. Hoping for this scenario.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:36 pm

@luvstx  I am hoping that Joey is with Charity.  I agree about Dotun, Xavier and Aaron as you mention.   Sean I think is a long shot because of the way his story played out.  I think Charity was kind of done with him.  I agree that leaves most likely Tanner and John.  My choice would be Tanner (hometown guy for me).  Is John on BIP?  It would be strange to have someone announced while they show them on BIP.  This is I think the first time the schedule played out this way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:50 pm

@pavalygurl I do think Tanner is on BIP. not sure about John. But a very good point about timing
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo