SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:04 pm

I was thinking San Diego as well.  It is beautiful and has a less hectic pace.  Probably a bit less expensive and seems to be a haven for BN.

On another note, the news keeps broadcasting about all the wildfires in Maui.  I did not realize they had a drought there.  I was there on a very special fam reunion years ago and it is gorgeous.  My geography of the area is limited, laugh out loud so I am not sure how far Kauai is from there and whether they were affected by the storms which caused the wild fires also.

ETA I just looked and Kauai is 233 miles northwest of Maui.  Oahu (Honolulu) sits midway between them.  The weather forecast doesn't include bad storms for now.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I was thinking San Diego as well.  It is beautiful and has a less hectic pace.  Probably a bit less expensive and seems to be a haven for BN.

On another note, the news keeps broadcasting about all the wildfires in Maui.  I did not realize they had a drought there.  I was there on a very special fam reunion years ago and it is gorgeous.  My geography of the area is limited, laugh out loud so I am not sure how far Kauai is from there and whether they were affected by the storms which caused the wild fires also.

The Maui wildfire news is terrifying. We spent our honeymoon (MANY moons ago...) on Maui/Kanapaali Beach which is adjacent to the town of Lahaina. So very sad and incredibly dangerous for all involved. I did see a map on CNN that shows multiple wildfire locations on Maui and on the Big Island. Nothing showing for Kauai. Do we think Joey is back there working?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:14 pm

@luvstx That's exactly where we were!  I loved it there.  I think Joey has been very careful in posting where he is at any given time so as to not spoil but IDK...I'll be he's following it carefully.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Ummm, there have been some problematic discoveries surrounding Dotun recently. Not sure if you all heard about any of this? It has to do with liking a NSFW picture of a woman and following said woman. Has it truly been confirmed that he is indeed F1? If so, this is not good.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:37 pm

Razor09 wrote:Ummm, there have been some problematic discoveries surrounding Dotun recently. Not sure if you all heard about any of this? It has to do with liking a NSFW picture of a woman and following said woman. Has it truly been confirmed that he is indeed F1? If so, this is not good.

I saw the stuff on Reddit today. It wasn't an innocent photo either. Isn't it also really strange for an f1 to be following ig models and liking thirst traps this late in the season? He's knows people are watching his activity. So much of his activity has been confusing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:45 pm

I have to laugh at this Dotun stuff and recalling Jesse saying to Charity that he’s the perfect man ..  no drama etc .. uummm. LOL

Karma just took a bite out of someone 😆😆😆
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Razor09 wrote:Ummm, there have been some problematic discoveries surrounding Dotun recently. Not sure if you all heard about any of this? It has to do with liking a NSFW picture of a woman and following said woman. Has it truly been confirmed that he is indeed F1? If so, this is not good.

I saw the stuff on Reddit today. It wasn't an innocent photo either. Isn't it also really strange for an f1 to be following ig models and liking thirst traps this late in the season? He's knows people are watching his activity. So much of his activity has been confusing.

Yep, that’s why I brought it up here to hear y’all thoughts. I respect y’all opinion way more than messy Reddit. It’s crazy over there. But yes very weird.

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 pm

Have t really heard from Charity today .. wonder who is tap dancing the fastest after all this craziness

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor09 Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:I have to laugh at this Dotun stuff and recalling Jesse saying to Charity that he’s the perfect man ..  no drama etc .. uummm. LOL

Yea, but if he’s truly the F1 I feel really bad for Charity 🥴

Razor09

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:53 pm

Razor09 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Yep, that’s why I brought it up here to hear y’all thoughts. I respect y’all opinion way more than messy Reddit. It’s crazy over there. But yes very weird.

This more than anything is making me think maybe the spoiler is wrong. At least with Tino he was doing these social media likes before the season premiered. If Dotun is interested in this woman he is doing nothing wrong if he's a single man.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:00 pm

Razor09 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I have to laugh at this Dotun stuff and recalling Jesse saying to Charity that he’s the perfect man ..  no drama etc .. uummm. LOL

Yea, but if he’s truly the F1 I feel really bad for Charity 🥴

But if he’s NOT F1 .. it is a huge relief for her and proof that she choose wisely
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:03 pm

@Jeepers he has been moving very oddly on sm these last few weeks hard to understand his posts and stories sometimes. Not consistent at all so also hard to read or figure his train of thought IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo