SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:43 pm

@CHO Xavier is actually becoming wishy washy, which explains why they are editing him the way they are or lack there of. To me Xavier seems so unserious even more so now in tje new short promo where it looks like he is showing attitude with Charity imo. I don't think it ends well with them.

As for Joey his entire focus is on Charity and it shows. He did build great friendships with the guys but other than that he is all in with connection with Charity. Even Dotun stated in his BHH interview that Joey was intentional with his focus on Charity and he is like that too whwn having discussions to which he and Joey had many times and they are good friends now.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:44 pm

When a guy rolls his eyes with attitude .. as Xavier does .. to his lady .. that special connection they may have had just went POOF
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:When a guy rolls his eyes as Xavier does to his lady .. that special connection they may have had just went POOF

Exactly this! Plus this week he will talk about doubts about marriage and the week after says he falling in love then after that he back to doubting. This is what Charity meant by wishy washy men and why she was so emotional in those scenes with Xay because he seriously is going back and forth with no intention on being real.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:49 pm

Can you tell me where you saw Xavier rolling his eyes at Charity -
Thx
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:03 pm

CHO wrote:Can you tell me where you saw Xavier rolling his eyes at Charity -
Thx

It's on the abc bach tik tok tje one with 5mill views with Joey/charity shown kissing in tje carriage
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:04 pm

Thx - I'll try and find that.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:51 pm

I also saw the Reddit posters as being very sure F1 is Dotun, but I am still not convinced.  They rely on how editing is showing the guys, and mainly that Joey is not getting as much air time as the others.  I think that not all of Xavier's air time is positive and would not be surprised at all if he is sent home even without attending the RC.  I have a lot of wishful thinking when it comes to Joey but I still see a path for him to be F1.  Their "connection" seems strongest to me.  I see Dotun as a lovely man and a good choice who would make a wonderful husband.  I see Joey as all that plus someone who "gives her butterflies".  They connect on another fundamental level I don't see with Dotun.  Love means many things to us but to Charity, I think the "spark" is vital also.  With all other things being present, I say she goes with who brings the spark.

I am curious to see the interaction between Joey's uncle and Charity though. She looks concerned and he is shown in one clip with head in hands, looking sad. Not sure both occur at same time though.

Reddit posters also think Xavier and Dotun seem happier and engaged with social media while Joey posts the bare minimum. If for whatever reason he is not F1, I really want Joey as the next Bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I also saw the Reddit posters as being very sure F1 is Dotun, but I am still not convinced.  They rely on how editing is showing the guys, and mainly that Joey is not getting as much air time as the others.  I think that not all of Xavier's air time is positive and would not be surprised at all if he is sent home even without attending the RC.  I have a lot of wishful thinking when it comes to Joey but I still see a path for him to be F1.  Their "connection" seems strongest to me.  I see Dotun as a lovely man and a good choice who would make a wonderful husband.  I see Joey as all that plus someone who "gives her butterflies".  They connect on another fundamental level I don't see with Dotun.  Love means many things to us but to Charity, I think the "spark" is vital also.  With all other things being present, I say she goes with who brings the spark.

I am curious to see the interaction between Joey's uncle and Charity though.  She looks concerned and he is shown in one clip with head in hands, looking sad.  Not sure both occur at same time though.

Reddit posters also think Xavier and Dotun seem happier and engaged with social media while Joey posts the bare minimum.   If for whatever reason he is not F1, I really want Joey as the next Bachelor.

Excellent post I agree with you 100% especially about Joey

I will say when it comes to Joey's sm posting its not so much how.little he posts but the timing of his posts when he does and what he posts at that time. He has shown a particular pattern since filming ended this is the most telling IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:16 pm

As far as Joey not posting very much .. if you look at his posts he never did post all that much anyways
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:44 pm

As far as Dotun .. she said in her interview with Kaitlyn that California was calling .. even tho he is from CA .. he owns a business in New York City but says he is a CA boy recently.

Joey says he is not married to Hawaii and moving is not an issue for him.

If she relocated to CA .. Joey could easily relocate .. they could meet in the middle laugh out loud .. Dotun would have to move cross country and probably have to sell his business .. doubtful he would move back Fresno cuz he says the crime rate is soo high

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:16 pm

CHO wrote:TY - but we don't know for sure that Xavier doesn't return - do we ?
My problem with Dotun and Joey - is that at this point I see more chemistry with Xavier than I do with Dotun or Joey.  Posters have said there have been some disparaging comments made by Charity about Xavier.   (In brief) - what are those comments ?
I don't see Dotun and Charity as a couple - and it seems he is so grateful and has learned so much etc - but what is Charity gaining ?  Just doesn't seem right - and I agree - the height difference seems too significant.  With Joey - he seems to be doing all the right things - physical contact (the hands) and perfect kisser but Joey doesn't appear to be bothered about the other guys - he's just floating along.   all imo ...

Based on the edit thus far...IMO...Joey is too much front and center to be F1. He is narrating a lot, we are seeing a lot of their interactions and physical chemistry. I think he is being perfectly set up as the broken hearted F2. The only issue I see in all that is it would make it harder for him to be the next lead, but they have pulled it off before so it can be done...particularly if they show him happy for her, but ready to find his own person. We shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:02 am

Sprite wrote:
CHO wrote:TY - but we don't know for sure that Xavier doesn't return - do we ?
My problem with Dotun and Joey - is that at this point I see more chemistry with Xavier than I do with Dotun or Joey.  Posters have said there have been some disparaging comments made by Charity about Xavier.   (In brief) - what are those comments ?
I don't see Dotun and Charity as a couple - and it seems he is so grateful and has learned so much etc - but what is Charity gaining ?  Just doesn't seem right - and I agree - the height difference seems too significant.  With Joey - he seems to be doing all the right things - physical contact (the hands) and perfect kisser but Joey doesn't appear to be bothered about the other guys - he's just floating along.   all imo ...

Based on the edit thus far...IMO...Joey is too much front and center to be F1. He is narrating a lot, we are seeing a lot of their interactions and physical chemistry. I think he is being perfectly set up as the broken hearted F2. The only issue I see in all that is it would make it harder for him to be the next lead, but they have pulled it off before so it can be done...particularly if they show him happy for her, but ready to find his own person. We shall see.

I totally agree with you. When I see Joey, the edit that comes to mind is that of Brandon from Michelle season. Not sure where he will place, but I don’t see him as f1. In every episode, he is just too evident and that is not a good thing. One thing that gave me pause was in the last episode was when he and Aaron were talking and he was already starting to get concerned about dotun going on that date. That is a typical f2 edit. It took me back to Brandon, where he was becoming worried about her growing connection with other guys and not feeling confident. I think charity has a connection with joey but they are not showing enough conversations in their interactions yet, just like Xavier too. Hopefully next episode, they show us more than just their physical chemistry. On the other hand, they showed dotun very confident about charity not having any other strong connection as theirs. That is a f1 edit in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo