SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:58 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:With the MTA being filmed on Thursday the 27th and the situation with the F4 .. I wonder if any of them will be attending

Not sure I understand what you mean by “the situation”

Speculation is one whoever is eliminated outside of rhe Brayden thing may reappear later.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:03 pm

@Jeepers I guess it could depend in when they would air MTA. Because of tje weird events maybe it will air after said episode when all is resolved. It does put a snag in things unless they add that person to ATFR
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:05 pm

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:With the MTA being filmed on Thursday the 27th and the situation with the F4 .. I wonder if any of them will be attending

Not sure I understand what you mean by “the situation”

One of the F4 returns .. Aaron .. I believe after the F3 FD .. Xavier

Only way I can figure is that the MTA is shown after the FDs are completed and there are only the F2 remaining .. who won’t be at the MTA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:16 pm

I really like Joey a lot for F1 and have been bouncing back and forth a little about who gets the girl .. well only once for real laugh out loud .. but my Reddit friend said that it is now 90-95% Dotun over there.

It appears in the previews that Joey is quite hidden now .. other than the waterfall SC he really is .. and the other 3 have jumped front and center .. anyone recall past seasons where this has happened?

Editors have done a great job this season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:38 pm

@Jeepers I believe Joey is hidden for other reasons rather than where he is placed. I tend to think it will continue like this until the end
Mostly they will scew it differently for Joey if he is F1, like show doubt or appear to be dumped, IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:15 am

Jeepers wrote:I really like Joey a lot for F1 and have been bouncing back and forth a little about who gets the girl .. well only once for real laugh out loud .. but my Reddit friend said that it is now 90-95% Dotun over there.

It appears in the previews that Joey is quite hidden now .. other than the waterfall SC he really is .. and the other 3 have jumped front and center .. anyone recall past seasons where this has happened?

Editors have done a great job this season

With so many seasons in the books, we’ve seen almost every edit possible. I can’t tell for sure from the edit who will be F1 yet. I agree @Jeepers that the editors have done a good job on this.

I’m curious if the Redditors feel Dotun is F1 because of the edit, potential SHV’s, post show clues or just because they want him to be F1. Big differences.

What I do see from the edit is that Charity has an emotional connection with Dotun & a physical connection with Joey. Doesn’t mean that’s her only kind of connection with either, just means that’s what we’re shown. It’s a matter of what connection does Charity go with? I’ve seen leads go both ways, especially B’ettes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:07 am

Has anyone been able to figure out when Xavier will wear the white tux he is pictured in ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:17 am

CHO wrote:Has anyone been able to figure out when Xavier will wear the white tux he is pictured in ?
i'm guessing the RC after hometowns
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:27 am

@jojo47 I am actually on the side of things at least in my opinion that Charity has not just a physical connection with Joey but also an emotional connection. I say this because when he shared his father's story and when he showed her his grandfather's letters Charity literally said she was shaking just knowing he is sharing this with her. She also mentioned that the little time they share he makes the most of it. We know they have those deep discussions but we are only shown certain ones. They do show their physical touches which is easy for viewers to recognize that as their connection. Literally the 1st night he gave her buttflies without even kissing her they were just talking and holding hands but that told me a lot as well. Again jmo, Charity and Joey have both physical and emotional connection.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:29 am

TY - but we don't know for sure that Xavier doesn't return - do we ?
My problem with Dotun and Joey - is that at this point I see more chemistry with Xavier than I do with Dotun or Joey. Posters have said there have been some disparaging comments made by Charity about Xavier. (In brief) - what are those comments ?
I don't see Dotun and Charity as a couple - and it seems he is so grateful and has learned so much etc - but what is Charity gaining ? Just doesn't seem right - and I agree - the height difference seems too significant. With Joey - he seems to be doing all the right things - physical contact (the hands) and perfect kisser but Joey doesn't appear to be bothered about the other guys - he's just floating along. all imo ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:34 am

chasus71 wrote:@jojo47  I am actually on the side of things at least in my opinion that Charity has not just a physical connection with Joey but also an emotional connection. I say this because when he shared his father's story and when he showed her his grandfather's letters Charity literally said she was shaking just knowing he is sharing this with her. She also mentioned that the little time they share he makes the most of it. We know they have those deep discussions but we are only shown certain ones. They do show their physical touches which is easy for viewers to recognize that as their connection. Literally the 1st night he gave her buttflies without even kissing her they were just talking and holding hands but that told me a lot as well. Again jmo, Charity and Joey have both physical and emotional connection.

Very true - but don't Xavier and Charity share both physical and emotional -- and we have seen Charity ask Xavier questions about what he fears and what he wants out of this experience. Xavier apparently reminds her of her past boyfriends - but not always a bad thing ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:41 am

CHO wrote:Has anyone been able to figure out when Xavier will wear the white tux he is pictured in ?

I think it has to do with Aaron having a FD but getting sent home .. black sparkly dress, plane, black SUV
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo