SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:Hopefully a certain fella is helping to keep her grounded

As much as I think Joey is awesome, I don’t think he’s Charity’s choice at FRC. There’s just too much leaning towards Dotun as F1.

If Dotun is F1, they’ll figure their own future out once they really get to know each other better in their real lives. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:

As much as I think Joey is awesome, I don’t think he’s Charity’s choice at FRC. JMO

Oo that’s no problem .. everyone has their own idea of the final guy
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:

As much as I think Joey is awesome, I don’t think he’s Charity’s choice at FRC. There’s just too much leaning towards Dotun as F1.

If Dotun is F1, they’ll figure their own future out once they really get to know each other better in their real lives. JMO

IA. Unless there is some smoking gun pointing to Joey there is too much Dotun evidence to be ignored. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. JMO

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:25 am

You would be very surprised at the amount of evidence that leads to Joey .. I can understand what leads to Dotun as well .. 2 good guys per everyone

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:27 am

I don’t think I have seen a bachelorette cry as much as Charity does .. needs stock in Kleenex laugh out loud

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:49 am

Appears Charity is in Charlotte tonight at a rooftop bar .. her brother may be there as well per IG post

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:54 am

chasus71 wrote:My thing is, the song of Choice he used for his IG story with a clip of him and Charity from their date is quite something to me, and not in a good way. Just the lyrics alone and who the artist is for one, who was just convicted and sentenced to 10 years for shooting Nicki Minaj, is questionable to say the least. JMO

Also, he had another story up again of a s/cap of he and charity on the beach, from their date, where he was replying to a fan talking about being unable to see his feet. He answered them and said you got to pay to see these feet on only fans and provided a direct link from that story to OF website. You can imagine what popped up if one clicked on that link, IMO. Ion even know, strange behavior. IMO

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Pict1769
https://www.instagram.com/dotunolubeko/

Actually, Tory L was convicted / sentenced for shooting into the feet of Megan Thee Stallion, not Nicki Minaj. Megan testified Tory L shouted at her to "dance" as he shot at her feet while she ran to escape him. She testified about having multiple foot surgeries and ongoing pain after the shooting. Per evidence at the trial, Tory L hired bloggers to discredit Megan Thee Stallion after the shooting. Not my opinion - testimony at trial.

Dotun chose to use Tory L music and tell people to pay to see his feet via a link to OF. Maybe it's just his "funny" sense  of humor - I wouldn't know. It will be interesting to see if this and his other alleged problematic SM behavior is addressed if he is Charity's F1, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:12 pm

mbl wrote:Is there a pattern historically of the Bachelorette lead wearing more expensive outfits on her dates with the F1? I saw someone on Reddit point out that Charity’s outfits on her dates with Dotun were higher priced (by a good amount) than the outfits she wore on her dates with Joey.  Wondering if history has shown that to be significant or not for sleuthing purposes. TYIA

Not that I've ever heard of, mbi. All the clothes that are provided for Charity so I'm not sure why she would care how expensive each one was for the dates.

I'm right in the middle and agree with so many of the posts saying that either of the guys are Charity's pick. laugh out loud Sometimes I lead towards Joey and other times Dotun. With Joey, it's more the editing so far that has me leaning towards him. With Dotun, it just feels like he's the f1. I don't really care about what RS says because he can and has been wrong in the past. I'm just curious to see how it ends up because I think both could be a good choice. 2pop

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:27 pm

FLChica wrote:Actually, Tory L was convicted / sentenced for shooting into the feet of Megan Thee Stallion, not Nicki Minaj. Megan testified Tory L shouted at her to "dance" as he shot at her feet while she ran to escape him. She testified about having multiple foot surgeries and ongoing pain after the shooting. Per evidence at the trial, Tory L hired bloggers to discredit Megan Thee Stallion after the shooting. Not my opinion - testimony at trial.

Dotun chose to use Tory L music and tell people to pay to see his feet via a link to OF. Maybe it's just his "funny" sense  of humor - I wouldn't know. It will be interesting to see if this and his other alleged problematic SM behavior is addressed if he is Charity's F1, IMO.

That puts a whole new spin on Dotun's comment about his feet, perhaps entirely unintended. As I said, I have a lot of questions about him, but it will be for Charity to figure out if he's her F1. His online behavior has been a little too sketchy for my taste.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:56 am

My Reddit friend told me someone posted that they met Joey yesterday .. still in Hawaii .. he was with friends at a restaurant .. said he was very nice and normal .. no info about the show

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:45 am

@Jeepers  I wonder when he will fly into LA for the ATFR show.  I would say by this time next week for sure.

On the off chance he is coming to the mainland for any other reason,  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f607  I just remember when I moved from PA to LA, I had a number of "good bye" get togethers with friends and fam before I left...weeks and weeks of good byes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:20 am

At the least by Wednesday/Thursday  I would think .. especially if he is moving

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo