SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:28 pm

One thing that really makes me think Nayte isn’t f1 is because of the amount of women he’s followed since filming ended, the same with Chris G, no man that is newly engaged is on Instagram following girls

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:29 pm

@ReneeM I saw mentioned on reddit yesterday that Tayshia's sister followed Brendan during filming? And she didn't even meet any of Tayshia's guys.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:34 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:One thing that really makes me think Nayte isn’t f1 is because of the amount of women he’s followed since filming ended, the same with Chris G, no man that is newly engaged is on Instagram following girls

So if not Nayte or Chris (just based on their recent follows) who else could it be? I believe the sleuthing so far pinpointed when majority of everyone was eliminated. Unless an intruder came in that we dont know about, who could be potential in the F2? Rick? or who else? no idea scratch question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:44 pm

@chasus71 the person from Reddit who knows Rick said he was out before hometowns so it can’t be him. I just wish reality steve would do his damn job so we wouldn’t have to Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f637
And it’s even harder because we can’t sleuth out SHV since Michelle only lurks on Instagram instead of posting!! But if an intruder did come I think at least someone would of hinted at it, especially since there was a whole picture of Blake on Katie’s season, but there’s been 2 seasons in a row with intruders so idk if they’ll do that again

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:52 pm

@cupcakespiice Oh yes that is right I remember now reading that about Rick being out before HTD's. The intruder thing is plaid out I agree considering an overkill since they did it with Tayshia's, Matt's and Katie's season.

I am with you about RS, he needs to release the Jet ski picture at least and I am sure many here can figure out who it is in less than 5 minutes laugh out loud. That is how good the sleuthers are here cheerleader

So strange he has not even released who got the FIR either. I swear by the time we get the info on Michelle's F4 & winner, we will know who makes it to Clayton's HTD's first laugh out loud (well an exaggeration but feels like it hehehe ).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:11 pm

I like it when RS doesn't know. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:13 pm

@chasus71 steve is so miserable lmao he won’t release the picture because he hates the fact that we will know who it is automatically Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f602
seriously at this rate it looks like we won’t know anything until we actually see it on our tv screens Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f605

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:23 pm

@cupcakespiice LOL yes RS sure seems to be that way these days. He probably don't know much and he is not getting the info like he used to. I get it was somewhat of a bubble season with a few dates here and there being spotted but come on, the show has been finished filming for 3 weeks now the guy needs to release the evidence laugh out loud. He all up in this BACH 26 season & basically kind of ignoring anything related to Michelle's season? UGH.

@GuardianAngel Well I am glad that you are stronger than me, I need to know who wins because that determines if I am even going to watch the season. Right now I am so iffy on Nayte being F1, he could be but so far just not a fave for me. If he is F1 then hopefully he treats Michelle right.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:28 pm

I noticed that one of Michelle friends follows Nayte. Not sure if she is a close friend but she was in the last of Michelle picture that she took before she left for filming.

I don’t think RS has any info on this season especially the last f4 and he might not get that info for a while. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:39 pm

jokes_apart wrote:I noticed that one of Michelle friends  follows Nayte. Not sure if she is a close friend but she was in the last of Michelle picture that she took before she left for filming.

I don’t think RS has any info on this season especially the last f4 and he might not get that info for a while. jmo.

I think the friend and SIL following Nayte could be for a lot of reasons. They could have saw the date pictures and/or the friend especially, been one of those that met Nayte on the 1-on-1 date. Even if not, they could have heard from those friends who were part of that date who told her how they think Michelle/Nayte sparked & he likely could have won. Still so many reasons why friends/family follow certain contestants that do not always be the reason of them being F1. I doubt Michelle would leak that to anyone even family members. I mean I could be wrong on that too, laugh out loud. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:42 pm

@jokes_apart oh yeah I saw Allie was following him which is weird because Michelle’s friends Tia & Morgan were the ones that met Nayte but who knows, but it is strange that people close to Michelle are following Nayte and only Nayte

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:52 pm

We should also take into consideration how many people Michelle may have told who the F1 is to. Is she the type to tell all her friends, or just her family, or even just her parents. I may be wrong, but from following Michelle for awhile I feel like I know who her close friends are, and I don't recall Allie. @cupcakespiice does Allie seem like one of Michelle's closest friends?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan