SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:54 am

It’s not his appearance, I think he’s beautiful! Just not giving me husband vibes. Makes me side-eye Michelle more than anything if I’m being honest.🤷🏽‍�
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:00 am

I just don't like that he has on his bio he bought his IG followers, for what? He only has 39 posts. Seems childish to me but I am looking forward to seeing him and his limo entrance to catch any sparks with Michelle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:01 am

@luvnunity Yes I think that is my reason too as I just don't see him as husband material either RIGHT now. I know his brother married young but it doesnt mean he is ready to do the same. I know Michelle and Nayte are close in age but she just seems to be more ready now to marry and start a family soon. I also understand her last relationship t(before Matt's season) was long term, together for years with her ex. I guess we shall see though in how Nayte fits into that category of being more in the mindset of marriage/family within the next few years

I also think he is more BIP material.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:06 am

Maybe I'm thinking too hard, but I think him coming back on instagram the same day as Michelle would mean more if he wasn't still private. It'd be more of a statement if he was public. Although I'm leaning towards Nayte being F1, we still don't have that one thing that makes us say, "yep, it's him." But it's still very early, so there's time for that.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:14 am

I’m not going to jump to conclusions about him coming back the same night as Michelle because it might not mean anything at all. We all know by this point SHV’s are the only surefire way to sleuth out F1’s.

I will say about his readiness to get married or lack thereof, almost all the  couples in the franchise who get engaged date for years before getting married. Jojo & Jordan are going on 4 or 5 years now I think? So whoever Michelle picks, they’re not getting married tomorrow or any time soon.

Imo, we don’t know enough yet about Nayte to have any firm opinions on who he is or what he’s ready for. I’m gonna wait & see. & we don’t even know if Michelle picked him yet or even know for sure who her F4 is.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:14 am

@Al Plus we dont know who the one guy was yet to be identified on the jet ski LCD. I wont be surprised that if he turns out to be F1 but he could have easily just been in the F3 and eliminated at FSD? We just dont know who the F3 were, let alone who were in the F4. We can assume that Nayte was but who knows we got no sightings, laugh out loud not even of one HTD!!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:20 am

@ReneeM Well at this rate, we're gonna have to rely on everyone but Michelle and Nayte to determine who may be on a shv laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:23 am

@Al the lack of spoilers is adding to intrigue laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just don't like that he has on his bio he bought his IG followers, for what? He only has 39 posts. Seems childish to me but I am looking forward to seeing him and his limo entrance to catch any sparks with Michelle.

I actually find that funny. IMO it's kind of a wink to fans in acknowledgement that many go on the show for followers and he is just making fun of that and himself. The mess from BIP with Brendan and Piper simply reinforces it and makes it that much more relevant and hilarious to me. That one statement makes me fan, but I am twisted that way and have been known to be rather sarcastic myself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:08 am

The thing that gives me pause with actually believing Nayte is F1, is his imo, 2 leaked 1-1s. They were able to keep all those other dates secret, but somehow Nayte’s made it to the media. Both dates? Really suspect to me. And they were leaked to RS. He shares that info no problem, but keeps the LCD guy close to his chest. TPTB can hide who they choose. Nayte’s dates making the Internet was a choice.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 am

luvnunity wrote:The thing that gives me pause with actually believing Nayte is F1, is his imo, 2 leaked 1-1s.  They were able to keep all those other dates secret, but somehow Nayte’s made it to the media.  Both dates?  Really suspect to me.  And they were leaked to RS.  He shares that info no problem, but keeps the LCD guy close to his chest. TPTB can hide who they choose.  Nayte’s dates making the Internet was a choice.

Yes this is actually a good point.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:10 am

Does anyone find it curious that Nayte is posting stories but remaining private? I guess it may not mean anything, but aren’t F1’s usually a little less secretive when they return to social media, especially when the majority of other contestants are public, so they don’t stand out.

ETA: The barber has posted some stories of Nayte’s haircut, including some of Nayte’s stories.

https://instagram.com/wsamking?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited by mbl on Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan