SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Sprite wrote:@flojo031 What am I missing? What recent turn of events is disappointing?

I was referring to the Nayte/SHV thing that happened earlier. I mean, I know that this isn't 100% confirmation of anything, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't F1 at this point considering all of the clues pointing in his direction.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:04 pm

@flojo031 I’m confused? If she didn’t give the other men a fair shot like you say, she would’ve pulled a Clare and got engaged as soon as she met the person. It also hasn’t been confirmed that Nayte is her F1; it’s all been speculation so far question
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:05 pm

I'm just here to sleuth. laugh out loud. I have no interest in stanning the final couple so I knew where this season was headed when it looked like Pardeep and PJ were gone early. The Ette can choose whomever she wants.

BUT I totally disagree that Katie gave everyone a fair chance. Tell me again why John had to leave RC2 when they have naturally gravitated to each other since filming ended? If Blake hadnt come on, Katie would have ended with egg on her face since it was Greg all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:12 pm

hoeletariat wrote:@flojo031 I’m confused? If she didn’t give the other men a fair shot like you say, she would’ve pulled a Clare and got engaged as soon as she met the person. It also hasn’t been confirmed that Nayte is her F1; it’s all been speculation so far question

Fair point. At least she didn't pull a Clare. cantstopl I was referring more to the fact that she was only into just two guys. I kind of thought Michelle would be more like Ali F. or Katie T. in the sense of being more open minded and going outside of her comfort zone.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:13 pm

luvnunity wrote:@flojo031 I’m right there with you. Nothing against him, but I expected something different.  A Grown Man.  His SM just doesn’t give me that vibe.  Plus, BN is about to Nayte me to death.  I’m already over it.

I agree  I am feeling the same way about this & iffy about watching the show.
I think bad enough that another contestant also made it on the show who was already acquainted with Michelle in some way (Joe).
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:16 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@floj031 What am I missing? What recent turn of events is disappointing?

I was referring to the Nayte/SHV thing that happened earlier. I mean, I know that this isn't 100% confirmation of anything, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't F1 at this point considering all of the clues pointing in his direction.

@flojo031 I feel stupid, but I still don't understand what is so disappointing? That there is possible proof that he is F1? That he is F1? What about his SM? What about him is not what you had hoped for Michelle?

I guess I am really missing something here. He seems like a descent enough guy. We have seen way, way worse. He may be a bit bland and they are hitting us with a lot of him in promos, but he can't help the latter. As for how much of a chance Michelle gave the other guys, well we haven't seen anything. We are getting a few snippets of heavily edited previews and even the full episodes cut out a ton. The fact that the guys all seem to be super supportive of Michelle, shows me that they liked her so she must have treated them all well. Just because she seemed most into 2 of the guys, doesn't mean that she didn't give anyone else a chance. The fact that she was into both, seems to show that she didn't just zone into one. IMO this is not going to be a Clare situation, so I guess I don't understand what the issue is? Plus, we have only seen a few minutes of footage. I need to see way more to decide.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:17 pm

I'm just happy Nayte, so far, has nothing problematic out there about him. I'm expecting him to come across good on the show.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:20 pm

@flojo031 I haven’t watched Ali F.’s season, but I agree. I’m still not understanding how Michelle let Peter make it past the first rose ceremony no idea

Last edited by hoeletariat on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:21 pm

hoeletariat wrote:@flojo031 I haven’t watched Ali F.’s season, but I agree. I still don’t understand how Michelle lets Peter makes it past the first rose ceremony no idea

laugh out loud! This is what I would like to know as well. Even to allow him to go far enough to meet her parents like where is the appeal there?? wow I hate even thinking about Michelle's judgement.

I am just so indifferent about Nayte. Could all be surface attraction but who knows. He did admit to buying most of his IG followers when he was younger (at 17). A tad bit slick there laugh out loud Red flag? remains to be seen.....
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:28 pm

@Sprite from my observation here it appears that some peeps may believe other contestants are more suited for Michelle than Nayte and to each their own Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887

My take is since I ain’t Michelle, I can’t possibly know who she believes is most suited to her and frankly speaking I don’t really care as long as the person she picks is non problematic.  Also one of the contestants that SM placed as likely to be a front runner when the cast pics were first released on FB, may be in involved in drama based on one of the promos….the ones that are expected to be non problematic sometimes disappoint IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:31 pm

chasus71 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:@flojo031 I’m right there with you. Nothing against him, but I expected something different.  A Grown Man.  His SM just doesn’t give me that vibe.  Plus, BN is about to Nayte me to death.  I’m already over it.

I agree  I am feeling the same way about this & iffy about watching the show.
I think bad enough that another contestant also made it on the show who was already acquainted with Michelle in some way (Joe).

I don't get why Nayte isn't a Grown Man? He has a good job and seemingly lots of friends. Is he acting like some frat boy? What am I missing? I'm sorry, but I haven't checked his SM. What is wrong with it?

As for someone on the show that Michelle may or may not be acquainted with...well, that is on tptb. Not Michelle. Not Nayte. I have a feeling this will be a plot twist every season going forward, since producers are so lazy they can't come up with new things that they don't beat us over the head with a hundred times. If that was a issue, I wouldn't have watched a season in years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:31 pm

I think we need to remember that there is a lot about these guys that we don’t know. The season has not started yet and this guys all have a story that hopefully we will get to see. Just because someone is good on paper doesn’t mean that they are the best fit. So we have to keep an open mind about all of them.

I remember some fans wanted Tayshia to choose Ivan but she chose Zac. In hindsight, that was the best decision. There is a lot that we don’t see and I trust the bachelorettes more than the bachelors to follow their intuition. If Nayte is f1, I am sure there is a reason why and soon enough, we will get to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan