SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:59 pm

@Al some of these girls Michelle knew since high school but they live in different states now which is why she’s not with them all the time. but from what I’ve seen Michelle only post pics with who she’s close with. Like she hangs out with a lot of other girls/guys but never post them or even follow some of them

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:12 pm

@cupcakespiice Thank you. If Michelle decided to just tell her closest friends, it doesn't seem like Allie would be one of them, and I'd hope whatever friends she told would keep it to themselves. But maybe Michelle has looser lips than I thought laugh out loud. But I feel like a lot of people she knows could look for spoilers, and maybe see Nayte is a front runner.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:16 pm

@Al it seems like Allie is a close friend since they were in Arizona for her PHD graduation, but who knows why they’re following Nayte guess we’ll just have to wait it out and see  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f62a

ETA: they were in Arizona for a girls trip during Michelle’s birthday not for a graduation.

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:36 pm

If Nayte is F1, then why would he follow all those women on IG?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:49 pm

I have seen some of his follows and I do not think they are problematic at all. Some are girlfriends of his best friends. Most of them have boyfriends. Most are friends of his when he was at college and I also noticed that some of this girls follow him but he’s not following them now.  He might have unfollowed them recently, which is what I think. I could be wrong. jmo. Still that does not mean that he is f1

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:51 pm

flojo031 wrote:If Nayte is F1, then why would he follow all those women on IG?

Are the female accounts "thirst traps" like models or whatever that only a single man would entertain?? I am just trying to get a gage on his recent follows.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Yeah I just went back and looked and most of the girls he recently followed it seems like he actually knows them, like the person above said some of them have boyfriends, two of them are his friends girlfriends, and the rest some of his Austin friends and Winnipeg friends follow and they all follow him, so honestly it doesn’t seem that shady since he hasn’t liked anything any girl he follows has posted, but idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:29 pm

Anyone else notice Nayte liked this insta post with Michelle? https://www.instagram.com/p/CUfQOreFH5I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Have any other guys, like Joe or Chris, liked any posts with her in them besides promos?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:33 pm

@Al yeah I saw that this morning but chose to ignore because that would be too obvious, maybe he just liked it because she looks cute in the pics Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f62c Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1f602

But no Chris hasn’t liked anything from what I’ve seen and Joe has only liked promos on the bachelorette page

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:46 pm

@cupcakespiice Thank you! It's another one of those things with precedence, as I think some non-F1s have liked pics of the lead post filming. But it could also definitely be a clue he's F1 as well laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:12 pm

It seems like Nayte is excited (so am I!)
It could be he’s F1 or it’s his exuberant personality, or we are thinking too much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:23 pm

sdmom wrote:It seems like Nayte is excited (so am I!)
It could be he’s F1 or it’s his exuberant personality, or we are thinking too much!

I am not sure though because I see that he follows a lot of Bach nation sites and Bach spoiler sites including the Bach rabbithole. So I can see how he is keeping up with those things posted on their sites about Michelle and her season. I dont know what to think about that or if it means anything. I know Chris G. does not follow any Bach spoiler sites or anything that I have saw. Not sure about Joe
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan