SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:11 am

Bella just can't help making it all about her IMO Rolling Eyes

ETA I love looking at my own Instagram feed because of who I choose to follow (lots of farm animal rescues, real life friends, that kind of thing) but Instagram generally speaking has just ruined everything. Every reality show is just a Insta influencer breeding ground. And it's even poisoning the Olympics, with the German team bringing along an influencer in their relay team who never ran, was publicised as the 'worlds hottest Olympian', was only benched, and is just posting Instas and tiktoks. So boring, so superficial, I'm so over it!!!

Ban anyone from going on this show in future who has even looked at having public Insta! And put in their contract they can't have a public Insta for 12 months after the show! Get back some real contestants so this show can stop being a joke. :soapbox
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:06 am

mercieme wrote:
'I broke up with Jimmy, Jimmy didn't break up with me,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9837155/Bella-Varelis-reveals-new-details-short-lived-romance-Jimmy-Nicholson.html

:headbanging We are never getting rid of this vapid narcissist are we. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f62b
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:16 am

If Bella has been really dating Jimmy, there would have been photos on DM! More like one or two casual dates. No sparks and both just go separate ways. The way she put it is as if Jimmy interested in her!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:22 am

If producers really wanted to mess with the ladies on tonight’s episode, they would trick some of the girls to openly thirst after Jimmy’s co pilot mate (Fin) appearing on tonight’s episode Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSIq7TlJ9DN/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8xWZlFabS/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:07 am

From DM:

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: 'It's actually disrespectful': Jimmy Nicholson 'called grieving Brooke Cleal and begged her to return to the mansion after the death of her grandfather.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9858171/The-Bachelors-Jimmy-Nicholson-reportedly-begged-grieving-Brooke-Cleal-return-dating-show.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1628071152%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:18 am

@Bobette, peep Alisha giving you a shoutout in the Q&A (shaded green text section) she did about the show with regards to finding how she had been sleuthed out when she first got her phone back post elimination from the Bachie Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887 I wonder who in the current cast has been visiting this forum these days  giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 82a1e110
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:40 am

@mercieme LOL that is hilarious.  hi   Alisha's a good sport.

That was back in the good old days where we actually got pap pictures to work with.  I don't believe for a second the paps didn't get pics of GDs on Jimmy's season - TPTB must have paid them off.  

BBBBOOOORRRIINNNGGG.  Rolling Eyes

As for who's been visiting this season, all I will say is, I find it interesting to take note of which contestant threads have the highest view count especially when most were created at the same time.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:05 am

From DM:

EXCLUSIVE: The 'mass exodus' Jimmy Nicholson didn't see coming - as three contestants QUIT before The Bachelor send another two home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9863345/The-Bachelor-mass-exodus-Jimmy-Nicholson-didnt-coming-three-contestants-quit.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1628154168%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:16 am

Enough wrote:From DM:

EXCLUSIVE: The 'mass exodus' Jimmy Nicholson didn't see coming - as three contestants QUIT before The Bachelor send another two home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9863345/The-Bachelor-mass-exodus-Jimmy-Nicholson-didnt-coming-three-contestants-quit.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1628154168%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Hmm another story suggesting Holly is a secret mean girl putting on the Bella angel act. Wouldn't be surprising really
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:19 am

Enough wrote:From DM:

Thanks @Enough….I am curious as to why Holly’s name is associated with Beck’s departure as stated in the link you posted especially since the “so dramatic media” lady is also reporting the same about Holly, very weird to have these reports floating about a spoiled F1, don’t recollect ever seeing reports of a spoiled F1 having drama with many ladies in the house.

“We all knew that Beck was just f**king over it and that she was on the verge of walking out and that's when she was evicted,' the source added.
’Holly said something that really upset her and she just didn't want to be there anymore.'
According to the Channel 10 insider, producers felt like that they no choice but to send the girls that didn't want to be there to avoid further unexpected changes to their filming schedule”
Excerpt Source - DM link posted by poster Enough

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:25 am

More on Holly

NASTY THINGS”: ELENA FROM ‘THE BACHELOR’ ON WHAT REALLY WENT ON BEHIND THE SCENES
From Elena:
“But I do know the majority of the girls in the mansion did not like Holly, she definitely ruffled a lot of feathers in the house. She said some pretty nasty things to a lot of the girls, so I guess that’s what I witnessed anyway but nothing against me personally.”
https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-elena-exit-interview-steph-holly-drama/127606

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:34 am

After watching Jay’s 1-1 And reading the various articles I don’t understand how Holly got to be f1?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme