SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:12 am

mercieme wrote:Jimmy’s season continues to attract low viewership; lowest ever for the franchise on Weds night per link below.
https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2021/07/29/wednesday-ratings-the-bachelor-australia-crashes-out-against-the-tokyo-2020-olympic-games-tvratingsau/

Even the SM followings for Jimmy & the ladies are not growing as much it seems, so not sure what the payout is for the ladies that were hoping to bank on the influencer lifestyle post show.

Anywhoo, first season when the spoiler F1 will be on the 4th episode SD I believe but SCMIIW. Interest in this season seems to be the lowest in my recollection on this forum & SM as well, interesting times Smiley

Re: the bold, they're in for a rude shock when those blue ticks don't arrive and people have no interest in their shilling IMO.  I couldn't pick most of these girls out of a police lineup and we know more about them than 99.99% of the audience who only saw a few frames on screen. laugh out loud

I agree with @Dirty Street Pie, making it obvious SM accounts are being run by a "third party" is counterproductive.  Why follow someone when you know it's not really them?  All you're getting is TPTB propaganda posts; no real personality and no interaction with the girl herself.

Such a dumb idea and for what?  To prevent spoilers for a season which no one is watching and has already been spoiled anyway?  By the time they get their accounts back the attention will have already switched over to Brooke's Bisexual Bonanza and these girls will be forgotten, IMO.

It's also very obvious which girls thought this was going to be their ticket to fame based on who's getting DM articles written about them.  You cannot tell me the paps are hanging out hoping they get an ~ exclusive ~ shot of Stevie walking her dog.  She's paying them herself, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:47 pm

Unfortunately IA that the franchise is tired and on its last legs in Aus.  Low production and budget values also a big contributing factor imo.   Car crash tv like MAFS is really popular with the same demographic who watch Bach imo, so the idea that TPTB have positioned Jimmy as the 'most romantic bachelor' seems at odds with who is watching.  It's amusing to me that on sm, viewers always complain about too much drama and rude b*tchy behaviour, yet when there is none, they complain that it's boring laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:26 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

EXCLUSIVE: 'They don't understand why no one is watching': Fame-hungry Bachelor stars are 'panicking' over the dreadful ratings - with some gaining just a few hundred Instagram followers

And as network executives struggle to keep the flagship dating show afloat amid cancellation rumours, Jimmy Nicholson's contestants are 'desperately worried' about what it all means for their career prospects.

Many of the women only applied for the show in order to become influencers or start podcasts, and now they're panicking because no one is watching.

'The girls are panicking that they won't get many followers or even their blue tick,' the insider added, referring to Instagram's verification badge for 'public figures'.

According to another source, Jimmy's girls are particularly worried because only five contestants from last year's season - which delivered far better ratings than Jimmy's season has so far - got blue-tick verification.

'They are p**sed off that nobody is following them.... Some girls were expecting 30k to 80k followers. Some are actually depressed that they put in so much effort on the show and are not getting anything out of it.'

Source

7x81qh3.gif
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 am

@Bobette that is truly hilarious laugh out loud Good thing, most of them seem have real jobs so they should plan on sticking to that for the long haul  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887 I will be surprised if Jimmy’s F1 gets to 50K followers at this rate.
I didn’t realize that the rumors of cancelation were floating around. Poor Jimmy, if his season becomes the kiss of death for the franchise. Maybe Brook’s season will be better though, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:52 am

@mercieme Yeah it's almost been axed three years in a row.  I wish there were a way of having BiP without needing the main show as a feeder.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:13 am

Promo for next week is out, Stephanie’s SD. Jay also has a helicopter ride, then she is speed racing in a car and I thought based on the SCs, she is also on the jet ski with him and that’s also in the promo, seems all her SCs sleuthed so far get shown next week.

Then someone got sent home at the CP. I thought it would be Sierrah but the promo makes it look like it’s someone blonde who is not Stephanie, could still be Sierrah though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8AzAGl8LB/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:41 am

Tenplay has a similar promo with a few extra snippets (link here)   Surely not all these dates are next week no idea.   Jay saying she has never felt so special (paraphrasing) feels like she is going to be the heartbroken f2 imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:12 pm

James Weir's latest recap proclaims the show boring, 'dead'

The c-word 'scandal' brought the ratings up to a colossal 369,000
James Weird recommends resting the show for a couple of years. Probably wise. Wait until covid is over* and the seasons can be 'normal', for one thing.

*I mean, we can dream, right?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:21 pm

Yikes, these ratings are a hot mess. This franchise was the best IMO up until Sam Wood’s season; the editing IMO was just way better than the US and then it started going downhill during Richie’s season, jmo. Might not be a bad idea to take a break for a full season to rethink how they can generate interest in the show again.

Also the show Bach AU IG page has posted more compared to last week and it’s full on promoting Holly, just seems they don’t want the general audience to have any doubt as to how this ends laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:42 am

Welp….is Ed Kavalee for real here? Per Ed quoting a TV insider, Jimmy apparently told producers that most of the girls they cast for him were there for IG following, geez.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGT5m7Hfk-/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:35 am

mercieme wrote:Welp….is Ed Kavalee for real here? Per Ed quoting a TV insider, Jimmy apparently told producers that most of the girls they cast for him were there for IG following, geez.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGT5m7Hfk-/

Daily Mail has a story about this.

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: 'He could tell some girls were putting on an act': Jimmy Nicholson was 'disappointed' with his 'fame-hungry' contestants, source claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9842367/The-Bachelor-Jimmy-Nicholson-disappointed-fame-hungry-contestants.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1627979394%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BBw

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:53 am

Thanks @Enough. I just saw the DM article below as well. Apparently Bella dated Jimmy briefly and she is also friends with Holly. Did you guys know about this connection already? Geez, Holly IMO came in so advantageous into the mansion, seems she had it in the bag from the get go, wow!!!! At this point, just waiting for news to break that Jimmy had met Holly prior to filming a la Matty J & Laura redux Suspect

Back in March, The Bachelor runner-up Bella Varelis revealed that she was in a brief romance with Jimmy Nicholson after she was dumped by Locky Gilbert. And now the 26-year-old has revealed details about their short-lived relationship.
'I broke up with Jimmy, Jimmy didn't break up with me,' she told Daily Mail Australia.
She said that she began dating Jimmy, 31, after they were introduced by a mutual friend shortly after her heartbreaking rejection from Locky. Previously speaking about her romance with Jimmy, Bella told The Wash that the pilot is a 'really lovely human, [who] definitely deserves to find love!'.

It comes just days after Bella revealed that she also had a connection to this year's rumoured finalist, Holly Kingston. 'I'm bias because Holly is my friend,' she told fans during a recent Instagram live, while sitting alongside her boyfriend Will Stokoe.
'She hasn't had a date with Jimmy yet, but you can see their connection... I think that either Brooke or Holly will win.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9837155/Bella-Varelis-reveals-new-details-short-lived-romance-Jimmy-Nicholson.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme