SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Today’s Insta post features Holly, so it looks as though TPTB are sticking with their strategy of the last few years and not even bothering wasting any airtime on the MOT girls.

Yeah, she's getting the Bella treatment - date photos leaked early, DM article, foregrounded on SM and in promos/trailers, clips of the Lead appearing "enamoured" with her.  

Clearly F2 IMO and like Bella, I suspect she was guaranteed a place in the finale from the outset.  So boring seeing this obvious storyline played out again and again IMO. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:58 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Today’s Insta post features Holly, so it looks as though TPTB are sticking with their strategy of the last few years and not even bothering wasting any airtime on the MOT girls.

Yeah, she's getting the Bella treatment - date photos leaked early, DM article, foregrounded on SM and in promos/trailers, clips of the Lead appearing "enamoured" with her.  

Clearly F2 IMO and like Bella, I suspect she was guaranteed a place in the finale from the outset.  So boring seeing this obvious storyline played out again and again IMO. Rolling Eyes

As annoying/boring as that is, if there is real connection he develops with someone, I can overlook the producer manipulations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:00 am

LOL @ the comments.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 KjxHH7t

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 0S4wtYk

Source

Full cast photo released when I wonder - Tonight?  Tomorrow?  question

Sprite wrote:As annoying/boring as that is, if there is real connection he develops with someone, I can overlook the producer manipulations.

Oh I'm sure he had a real connection with F1, his post-show interviews are gushing and appear genuine IMO, but they won't show us that - they'll show us the IMO scripted/manipulated "connection" with F2.

Don't forget Jimmy's comment upthread - he only cared about ONE person.  Every other interaction will be fluffed and foregrounded to avoid "giving away" what I assume was a very obvious winner (IMO Jay).

AU F2s seem to fall into one of two categories; the invested/gullible type who believe the Lead is going to choose them and are devastated not to be The One (e.g. Elise IMO) and those prepared to play a role for the fame (e.g Bella IMO). Holly I would locate firmly in the second category.

It's no coincidence she comes from a marketing and acting background and she would have been fully aware of the storyline she needed to play out IMO. She would also have happily stepped into the F1 role if the preferred girl backed out (just like Carlin did when Ciarran did a runner, IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bjimmy10

https://sydneynewstoday.com/stephanie-lynch-a-bachelors-degree-contestant-in-perth-moves-jimini-corsons-heart-2/273516/

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Jimmy_10

SA girls

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:22 pm

Alright I'm seeing a lot of matching names and IMO Sierah is a match for Sweppo, which means we got them all apart from Rebekah Hannah whom I have set a thread up for here (I'm thinking she's the ex-cult girl...?). Well done everyone for sleuthing practically the entire cast once again despite TPTB's best efforts to thwart our fun - especially @Dirty Street Pie with that long list of girls.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 EJdZUdM

Source

@Zaynab they'll be the NSW girls not SA.  I think there are only three from Adelaide.  Not surprising to have so many from Sydney considering COVID restrictions and if I'm right, even more convenient having the final 2 and their families local.  Stephanie might be top 4 too based on homestate and appearance in trailer, and I'm guessing Brooke will round out the finalists.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:12 pm

@Bobette we already had Rebekah, she’s Bek Modernal. I looked up cult awareness this morning, and she’s still on private, so maybe an intruder? Or a resource for the girls to be deprogrammed once they’re out? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette we already had Rebekah, she’s Bek Modernal. I looked up cult awareness this morning, and she’s still on private, so maybe an intruder? Or a resource for the girls to be deprogrammed once they’re out? laugh out loud

Ah right - so she is!  So Hannah is the one we missed then yeah?  I count 23 girls and we had 23 threads but one was a double (still hoping that can be merged...)

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:41 pm

No, we had Hannah as well, we just didn’t set up a thread for her laugh out loud

Hannah Norman, her name was on the original list, so cult awareness is still at large

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:No, we had Hannah as well, we just didn’t set up a thread for her laugh out loud

Hannah Norman, her name was on the original list, so cult awareness is still at large

Oh whoops sorry - you should have said something sooner! Can you post a link to her IG and I'll edit it in.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:No, we had Hannah as well, we just didn’t set up a thread for her laugh out loud

Oh whoops sorry - you should have said something sooner!  Can you post a link to her IG and I'll edit it in.

HTTPS://www.Instagram.com/hannahnorman
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:59 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Thanks - done.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:01 am

Some interesting placements here.  Female F1s aren't usually positioned too close to the Lead so Jay's front and centre spot seems suss.  Suspect

Stephanie's in the classic F1 spot but there's been barely any preshow media about her so unless TPTB are taking a new approach this year it seems unlikely.

Lily's also a great spot, plenty of pre-show media (and she looks like his mother laugh out loud) but she seems to be caught up in the bitchy drama which isn't very F1ish.

Holly another more plausible F1 spot, but that dress?  YUCK!  [... though this is where someone will tell me they love it and I have no taste laugh out loud]

Thoughts?  question

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 EJdZUdM

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 XLyC31z

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 9Lo4WWA

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 T0sbls1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme