SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:58 am

Jay is very front and centre in everything so far, Kim the stylist has just posted about 8 night one shots, and the front picture is Jay.
Will be interesting to see you if she gets the classic F1 edit of big entry on night 1, then on the back burner for a couple of eps, while keeping her nose clean of all the drama before an ep 4 single date starts her story rolling.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:30 am

Jay's housemate is excited.  Note he said 'to the top'.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Jd2trvF
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:35 am

Agent99 wrote:Jay's housemate is excited.  

You can say that again.  laugh out loud

Source

TPTB will have to quarantine housemates IGs next year as well.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

That dress is seriously  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f525  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f525  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f525 Maybe that's why they varied the usual placement (if she's F1)?  Who's the designer anyone know?  They might have demanded a front and centre spot for loaning Ch 10 the dress laugh out loud

ETA:  Answering my own question, it's a US brand, haven't found the exact dress yet but looks pricey.  And look who the accessories are by laugh out loud I could certainly see her demanding her stuff appear front & centre on the potential winner.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 GgdKcCd

Source

"Amarni Mini" $1463.  On Ch 10's budget?  Dayum.  Congrats on the win Jay.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 E7tpTTY

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 MmBpH7E

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Here it comes guys.  Sportsbet have added a link for the Bach market - odds not yet visible but it won't be long...

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 VP3P6SW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Well this is interesting.  They have Holly as F1 but 5.0 is not the usual winner's odds.  Suspect Intruder incoming?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 XpMCME8
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 DaoO4Wr
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 AQTCEnK

Jay can't possibly be the winner at those odds IMO so I was wrong but at least she got the good dress. cantstopl

Source

ETA: WAIT! WTF is this? Did Jimmy do a Mesnick? :detective

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 BC57rjO

Multiple commitments. Does not include reunion specials. In which case, Jay is back in the running... Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2498057887

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:59 pm

So I'm thinking maybe at the FRC Jimmy says he needs more time to make his decision, which would count as a dead heat rendering Holly's generous 5.0 odds moot.  Then he commits to F1 in a post-show reunion special, for which Sbet will probably run a two-girl market at the time.  Where is everyone I need opinions here.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:13 pm

What was the most challenging part of your Bachelor experience? The finale was definitely the hardest for me, because one minute you are breaking someone's heart, and then the next minute you are overwhelmed with joy. That was really tough. I was a bit rattled for a few days. But we did some amazing things. I met some amazing women and we went on some awesome dates, things that you can't normally do in the real world. wrote:

https://www.mtv.com.au/news/ffkrwx/jimmy-nicholson-new-bachelor-australia-interview

I don’t know if they’d be selling it as love love if he does pull a mesnick.

Do they sometimes change the odds after the first episode airs?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:19 pm

@Bobette, I am surprised that Holly has the lowest odd. I have learnt not to go against what Sportsbet puts out but it seems TPTB pretty much gave it away then if it’s Holly based on sleuthing you all have done. Very weird though they would go for an obvious edit since the last one I recollect was Sam Frost’s Bette season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:23 pm

Hmm interesting.  Maybe Sportsbet just doesn't know yet.  They haven't had a market at all before this, which is interesting in itself.  I'm guessing the odds will change.  But I'm going to go over the s/caps with a fine tooth comb just in case there is an intruder laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:24 pm

Yeah I agree @Zaynab, if he'd chosen an F1 then swapped the odds would still count and the winner would still be clear so that disclaimer plus Holly's 5.0 definitely points to a post-FRC decision IMO.  :yes:

The only time odds have changed significantly was when intruder Stu won.  We thought at the time it was suss because the person with the shortest odds at the start of the season (Luke) had odds of about 6.0 which is just way too high for an F1 (usually <1.5).

The lack of age/state/hair market is even more suss now.  I'm wondering if this storyline was planned from the start with Holly the actress brought in with full knowledge of how things would play out.  Suspect

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, I am surprised that Holly has the lowest odd. I have learnt not to go against what Sportsbet puts out but it seems TPTB pretty much gave it away then if it’s Holly based on sleuthing you all have done. Very weird though they would go for an obvious edit since the last one I recollect was Sam Frost’s Bette season.

Yes Sportsbet is never wrong but those disclaimers are very specific - it's definitely not going to be a normal ending IMO and @Agent99 I'm sure they do know - if not they just wouldn't run a market rather than risk having to pay out on an unknown result IMO.

Things just got interesting.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Odds have changed already. Holly at 3.00.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:Odds have changed already.  Holly at 3.00.

I wonder if that's because she's so visible in the trailer at Uluru.  Lots of people thinking she's a sure thing, lured into placing bets at 5.0-3.0 then BAM suckers, Dead Heat, no payout for you (though I think bets are refunded?).  

Then Sportsbet release a two horse market for the final 2, to be decided at a post-show reunion, everyone re-places their bets, winner's odds probably around 1.03 or something similarly pathetic and Sportsbet profits, as always.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme