SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:What was Madi wearing?

Can't see what she was wearing in the car, but when CH is talking to her looks like she has a top with no shoulders on. Was it that hot in November in Alabama?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Peter110

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7pghwvycPw
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:28 am

@Emeralds That's a good point about Peter wanting someone who wants him as much and how Madi is now probably going to show that side of herself. I honestly don't know if these two are going to end up together and there are certainly a lot of obstacles. But they clearly want each other and still love each other. Peter essentially had the person who was perfect on paper telling him everything he wanted to hear, and he still wanted Madi more. Madi knew there were a lot of obstacles and tried to walk away, but then says that her heart to this day has wanted Peter. Peter said that even with their differences he was willing to anything to be with her. It would definitely be easier for them both if they could switch off those feelings, but that's not how the heart works. If nothing else, I can't doubt there's a sincere love there. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:31 am

@cheriee There was most definitely a love story this season. I'm feeling less sure there's really a happy ending, but at least they really did love each other.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:32 am

cheriee wrote:@Emeralds That's a good point about Peter wanting someone who wants him as much and how Madi is now probably going to show that side of herself. I honestly don't know if these two are going to end up together and there are certainly a lot of obstacles. But they clearly want each other and still love each other. Peter essentially had the person who was perfect on paper telling him everything he wanted to hear, and he still wanted Madi more. Madi knew there were a lot of obstacles and tried to walk away, but then says that her heart to this day has wanted Peter. Peter said that even with their differences he was willing to anything to be with her. It would definitely be easier for them both if they could switch off those feelings, but that's not how the heart works. If nothing else, I can't doubt there's love there. All JMO.

Sums it up very well and based upon the tidbits that we have seen on social media from Madi, I think that they are going to give it a try. That is all that Peter wants, a chance to make it with her. If RS is correct, he has worked his rear end off to try to get in Madi and her families good graces. I hope that his mother has done the same.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:35 am

Emeralds wrote:@cheriee There was most definitely a love story this season. I'm feeling less sure there's really a happy ending, but at least they really did love each other.

That's how I feel too. Less sure about there being a happy ending, but I can see that Madi and Peter really did fall in love. I think there would've been obstacles regardless, but the producer manipulation was truly outrageous this season that their love story was made 1000x more difficult. Anything is possible though, I guess time will tell.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 am

11minny wrote:
cheriee wrote:@Emeralds That's a good point about Peter wanting someone who wants him as much and how Madi is now probably going to show that side of herself. I honestly don't know if these two are going to end up together and there are certainly a lot of obstacles. But they clearly want each other and still love each other. Peter essentially had the person who was perfect on paper telling him everything he wanted to hear, and he still wanted Madi more. Madi knew there were a lot of obstacles and tried to walk away, but then says that her heart to this day has wanted Peter. Peter said that even with their differences he was willing to anything to be with her. It would definitely be easier for them both if they could switch off those feelings, but that's not how the heart works. If nothing else, I can't doubt there's love there. All JMO.

Sums it up very well and based upon the tidbits that we have seen on social media from Madi, I think that they are going to give it a try.  That is all that Peter wants, a chance to make it with her.  If RS is correct, he has worked his rear end off to try to get in Madi and her families good graces.  I hope that his mother has done the same.

I'm not sure I believe what RS has spoiled about Peter/Madi. I personally don't think Peter has done anything for which he should have to work his rear end off.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:44 am

I think Madi's comment about her heart wanting Peter was a voiceover, tho perhaps it was still after returning home?

I'm still amazed at how deep and intense a love these people seem to have after a few dates..... jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 am

So CH visits Madi without Peter knowing?! He's acting as fairy godfather in this?? Huh??? This second promo is killing me!!

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:06 am

That scene with Hannah in the white dress, is that in AU or CA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:17 am

Ok, I am re-watching the show since I was at work and missed parts due to some issues.

I am gagging watching HA lay it on so thick. Seriously girl. She pulled out the whole bag of tricks...drama, tears, love, a future... Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2622943811 And Peter, WTH??? He is all over her in front of the folks and yet he is carrying on later how much he wants Madi? I seriously want to kick him in the nuts!

And did I just hear HA tell Peter's dad that it was love at first sight??? The woman who had been with her boyfriend for years and had never been in love and she fell for Mr. 4x in the windmill and saw a future at first sight? :headbanging Suspect stupid : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 1838857674 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2292733854

Run Madi run. Peter, HA and his mother deserve one another.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:19 am

I don't think he propose to Hannah, his mother crying seems like they are watching the FRC and is disappointed in what he does. There's a scene with Hannah in a vehicle, which looks like she is leaving and we have a voiceover saying it was like a dagger in her heart. We have Peter pacing at what seems like the FRC and he's troubled. (listen to what he's saying).There was a scene early this season where CH shows up to tell Peter something, if I'm correct. Now that we see Madison is coming back, could that be what CH is telling Peter at the FRC. Just my thoughts
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 am

@pbmax good to see you posting! Have always appreciated your insights. Even without seeming to see all the season’s sleuthing you bring a unique twist with your observations and pick up on new things, IMO handwave

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2