SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:29 pm

Thanks for the clarification. For some reason I thought it was 3 hours. I found the episode guide on page 3 of this forum and it does say 2 hours each night.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5562p24-bachelor-24-peter-weber-mar-9th-10th-finale-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:25 am

https://abcn.ws/3cEajVb
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:30 am

DUN DUN DUN...D R A MA ! That is going to be an intense MTP!
Thanks @bluwavz
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:41 am

Thanks @bluwavz. This explains a lot IMO about what is probably going to happen with the MTP. Peter and Madi are having the conversation they needed to have, but it's coming right before she's about to meet his parents again. I remember Peter also previously talking about in interviews how he regretted holding back how he felt on the Bachelorette, that he was slow opening up. And on Nick's podcast he mentioned that he identified with Madi as a person on the show, and that she was similar to him. It's interesting because what Madi says about Peter in this conversation relates to what Sharleen Joynt has been saying about Peter all season with him taking on the position of lead. I also feel like we didn't get the full conversation between Madi and Peter at the FS dinner, I wonder what was left on the cutting room floor. It would've been good if they'd had that time in the FS without the producers to really get to the heart of things before the MTP (or better yet production had put Madi's date first). All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:04 am

That preview is hilarious. cantstopl

Madi: When you sleep with other girls it makes me feel bad.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ig0J0Eu

Pete: ???

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 AyXS7ye

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:23 am

@cheriee  Yes, looking at this you can tell, I know I can at least, how frustrated they both are, not so much with each other but with the darn ‘ process’ which is keeping them from exchanging as a real couple would in their time.

Of course Peter could have pressed a little, be more intent and ask producers to see and talk to Madi ALONE without cameras, ( as Emily and Arye did) after the crying scene where Madi is seen going alone, so that they could both have these important conversations BEFORE they get to meet the parents. I can’t imagine how Madison was holding up, waiting for how long before she would be ushered to finally see him and speak to him. It’s pure torture. This season, the producers have reached an unprecedented level of malice and manipulation. They show no respect for anyone’s feelings, even their own Lead, who is so blind, and afraid to make waves, he’s putting his own life in their hands, it’s pretty sad.
Of course we can ‘IF this, IF that “ all day long, the result is visible and I’m just hoping that somehow, they (P and M) did manage to withstand the storm together and can start having the time they need to make their own informed choices.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:45 am

Astrobach wrote:@cheriee  Yes, looking at this you can tell, I know I can at least, how frustrated they both are, not so much with each other but with the darn ‘ process’ which is keeping them from exchanging as a real couple would in their time.

Of course Peter could have press a little, be more intent and ask producers to see and talk to Madi ALONE without cameras, ( as Emily and Arye did) after the crying scene where Madi is seen going alone, so that they could both have these important conversations BEFORE they get to meet the parents. I can’t imagine how Madison was holding up, waiting for how long before she would be ushered to finally see him and speak to him. It’s pure torture. This season, the producers have reached an unprecedented level of malice and manipulation. They show no respect for anyone’s feelings, even their own Lead, who is so blind, and afraid to make waves, he’s putting his own life in their hands, it’s pretty sad.
Of course we can ‘IF this, IF that “ all day long, the result is visible and I’m just hoping that somehow, they (P and M) did manage to withstand the storm together and can start having the time they need to make their own informed choices.
JMOAA

Agreed @Astrobach. This season has had a strong undercurrent of malice and manipulation from production. And even more absurd is to hear CH saying Madi is the one who set Peter up for failure?? If production actually wanted the best chance for Peter to "succeed" then surely they would've just given Madi the first FS date. Of course Peter might still have made the same decisions, but if CH is talking about anyone setting Peter up for failure then that's clearly been production. I agree with you too, I see frustration and pain with the process unfolding before them in their conversation (and of time running out). If Madi and Peter did manage to have more of these talks post filming, where they truly could discuss everything without the meddling of production, then at least they now really understand how they felt during this whole process. I think they had very honest feelings for each other that weren't able to be neatly packaged into soundbites (or declarative statements). IMO they were up against a production team who clearly didn't want them to be together, their own miscommunication and indecision, but even so I do think they loved each other. Regardless of whether they're together or not I think that's true at least. Also Peter saying that he wants to do whatever it takes to make it work confirms again to me that Madi has been his frontrunner since week 4. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:53 am

@cheriee And AGAIN I totally agree...you actually stole the words out of my mouth as I wanted to include that comment from CH that is really maddening to hear about his own lead...So sometimes I wonder if CH was able to imagine ( if he had the heart to) if it was HIS OWN SON OR DAUGHTER that he was dealing with, would he do and say those calculated, mean, heartless little sound bites?
You completely added what was in my mind and I’m glad I’m not alone here!  laugh out loud
JMO
ETA I think that Madison is inspiring Peter and she is showing the backbone that he is not really using much. I have some interesting Astro info that illustrates the way they can be an agent of growth for each other. I’ll bring that over later.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:03 am

@Astrobach Glad I'm not alone here either! laugh out loud CH's statement seems to be completely devoid on any sense of empathy for people who were clearly struggling with this process. It's clear neither Madi or Peter were operating under any malice, unlike production. And stranger still that CH would take this position when Peter himself doesn't seem to have had any real issue with it beyond preferring to have had that conversation earlier. It really seems that if you have any sense of agency in this process, production will punish you. I won't be surprised if CH is harder on Madi during ATFR than anyone at WTA, which says a lot more about him than her. All JMO.

ETA I'd be really interested to hear your Astro analysis. I feel the same about the possibility of them being an agent of growth for each other. Especially in terms of having a backbone.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:17 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://abcn.ws/3cEajVb

But, Madi must at least say 'falling in love', because in the commercial we hear him say he can't stop smiling.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 am

Im rooting for Madi and Peter but Im torn about this preview.

I think Peter sees himself in Madi and her having trouble opening up because thats how he was on Hannah's season...until it was too late but I think he's trying to give her the chance that he never got. I do think she needs to be more open with him HOWEVER he should have expressed this BEFORE fantasy suites maybe even when she came to him asking him not to sleep with other women...ask her WHY, TELL her you need to know how shes feeling. Him saying it to her now seems a bit manipulative , kind of turning the situation around on her.

All in all I think they both have points tho
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2