SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:27 am

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://abcn.ws/3cEajVb

But, Madi must at least say 'falling in love', because in the commercial we hear him say he can't stop smiling.

I completely agree with you. And, just because the other two were professing their love for Peter he decided that was all that was needed to be intimate? That’s a weak excuse and he is making it seem like it is a Madi’s fault for not letting him know how she felt like the others did. If that is the case, why didn’t he keep Victoria and send Madi home then?

I would believe his excuse except he said his front runner didn’t change after week 4.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:32 am

In that clip Madi finally communicates that Peter's behavior didn't put her first and in her family her father most likely always puts her mom (and their daughters) first when making decisions and actions and doing what's best for them over himself. It's a huge revelation and I'm glad she was finally able to voice it. She must have been extremely disappointed in Peter. IMO it's one of the major signs that a man is ready for marriage is that he will make the sacrifices necessary to put his partners needs above his own. Peter looks like he finally gets it just wonder what he does next or if he can make it better. I don't even think this has much to do with producer manipulation... this is just a pivotal moment in Peter's life. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 am

Minney wrote:In that clip Madi finally communicates that Peter's behavior didn't put her first and in her family her father most likely always puts her mom (and their daughters) first when making decisions and actions and doing what's best for them over himself.  It's a huge revelation and I'm glad she was finally able to voice it.  She must have been extremely disappointed in Peter.  IMO it's one of the major signs that a man is ready for marriage is that he will make the sacrifices necessary to put his partners needs above his own.  Peter looks like he finally gets it just wonder what he does next or if he can make it better.  I don't even think this has much to do with producer manipulation... this is just a pivotal moment in Peter's life.  IMO

Well written!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:55 am

I have said that all Peter wanted was a 100% guaranteed yes to a proposal at the end.  

He still to this day says that Madi should have known what she was signing up for and hasn't asked her directly why she came on.  

Dude is still under the thumb of producers of this show to the point of rumors about Julie.  I hope Madi and HS run far away from this guy, because it's not going to change.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 am

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers!

Lets get right into it. You know what I reported on Thursday in regards to the final rose ceremony and what I was told happened post show. Here is the updated version with some things to fill-in-the-blanks starting tonight based on new sources that came to me since Thursday:

-One thing I reported recently was that it was clear Barbara’s plea of “don’t let her go…bring her home to us” was the same day as when Madison met the parents. But I never knew who she was talking about. Most people assumed it was Madison. It’s not. You’ll see tonight Barbara is talking about Hannah Ann. I don’t wanna say the family didn’t like Madison, but after meeting both, the family was much more pro-Hannah Ann. But Peter’s mind is on Madison. That’s where the struggle happens.

-Madison leaves prior to the final rose ceremony as we know. I don’t even think it’s the morning of either, because that doesn’t really fit. I believe she leaves the day before. One thing I reported early on that I was told stands true: Chris Harrison speaking to Peter at the final rose ceremony saying “There’s something I need to tell you, something we all just found out, etc.” does NOT have to do with Madison leaving. Peter already knew that happened. Chris Harrison is telling Peter something along the lines of Hannah Ann is considering leaving too. But, ultimately, she doesn’t.

-The main thing I was wrong about: on Thursday I said that Peter cancelled the final rose ceremony until he could talk to Madison, who had already left. Didn’t happen. Peter gave Hannah Ann his final rose AND they got engaged that day. Don’t ask how I didn’t find out that for 3 months, because I don’t know. But yes, Peter and Hannah Ann did get engaged on the final day in Australia.

-Peter and Hannah Ann have since broken up, which is the scene you see of him telling someone “I’m so sorry…never expected this to happen.” Peter is 100% definitely not with Hannah Ann right now as I reported, nor will he somehow end up with her in the next two nights. There will be a very intense conversation with her once she’s live in studio tomorrow night I’m sure.

-When Peter broke up with Hannah Ann and ended the engagement, it was ultimately to pursue Madison.

-The biggest question is where is Peter and Madison’s relationship now. I don’t think it’s as solid as I reported on Thursday, but I also don’t think it’s dead in the water. We will obviously get our answer to that tomorrow night when they are together live. He’s with her or they’re working on things. I can’t imagine she’s 100% sold based on what he did during overnights, then going and getting engaged to Hannah Ann on the final day. But then again, it’s no different than what Arie did and he’s now married and has a baby with Lauren, so I guess anything is possible.

So in regards to what I reported on Thursday, unless I went into detail about who I spoke to, what they told me, etc. it really doesn’t mean much. You don’t need to know those details because they ultimately don’t matter. Some of what they told me ended up being true (Hannah Ann is 100% not with Peter, Peter is with Madison, they’re dating and not engaged), and some of it wasn’t (Peter cancelled final rose ceremony, not 100% sure of their relationship right now). This is how I believe the next two nights will play out. I know some people will doubt it and you clearly have a right to, but, I think ultimately you’ll see that Madison leaves Australia, Peter gets engaged to Hannah Ann, they stay engaged until he breaks it off, and since he ended it with her, he has pursued Madison. Exactly where they are in their relationship right now, I think is why the show is saying “Even Peter doesn’t know.” Maybe they are solid and he’s gonna propose tomorrow night. Maybe not. That’s gonna be what we’re all waiting for.

Gonna be a wild two nights, so get ready. Lets see if my new sources over the weekend came through and this is what we’ll see. I’m confident it is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:15 am

Never happened before turned into a Arie 2.0? Imo what a disappointment.

Thank God Hannah Ann isn't the Bachelorette though. i am ready for this season to be history. Imo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

Well!! I still think that shot of peter saying he is Sorry in CA is Madi. I think he is with HA..JMO.

Ant wait for this season to be over! I was excited in the beginning ..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

Omg this is just an awful season. I hope Madi dumps his butt and he stays single for a long time. He is just not ready for anything but dating around
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:19 am

Diana wrote:Never happened before turned into a Arie 2.0? Imo what a disappointment.

Thank God Hannah Ann isn't the Bachelorette though. i am ready for this season to be history. Imo.

The show will probably say it has to do with Madi leaving. In Arie and Jason’s seasons, the F2 both shows up at FRC.

@atem was right. All Peter cared about was the engagement. He didn’t choose Hannah Ann. He settled. Both women deserve way better. Peter better get ready for the hate coming his way if this is how it went down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:24 am

And that is why he says his front runner didn’t change since week 4!! He is doing it to save his a$$ with HA! JMO!!!
So she feels chosen!!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 am

Hotmomma wrote:And that is why he says his front runner didn’t change since week 4!! He is doing it to save his a$$ with HA! JMO!!!
So she feels chosen!!JMO

Ha well Hey if rs is right then she doesn’t feel chosen as they break up
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2