SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Begonia* Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:37 pm

So Hannah follows Gigi?  Right?

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:38 pm

Begonia* wrote:So Hannah follows Gigi?  Right?
Yup she does and still following Tyler by the way.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Why oh why do I watch this stupid show????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Billysmom wrote:Why oh why do I watch this stupid show????
rofl it is a good show

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Patience2415 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:People ask about Hannah on sm her are her last few likes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wr9foBaI7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0w89ApJkTv/
]
Imo I think they are meant to be about confidence but some people on IG think Hannah liked them because she is comparing Tyler to an fboy. Which I think is a stretch.

She is not doing that at all. I wish people would leave Hannah alone because this date has nothing to do with her. Yes, she is not great, but the woman is trying to get back on her feet. IMO
This and as I posted before, she was specifically asked about Gigi and Tyler in an interview last week, and she responded that she does not know Gigi but is sure she is a great girl and so is she and it’s up to Tyler what he wants to do and she will support him as he chooses.  I really don’t think she is surprised by this IMO. And folks should just let her be.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:41 pm

Aaaand there's an US Weekly article now laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-gigi-hadid-go-on-a-date-after-he-spends-night-at-hannahs/

Tyler really doesn't understand the power of his own celebrity, does he? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ReneeM I’m so confused. How is this bad pr for Tyler because he reportedly kissed Hannah on Fri (no pics). He’s not even touching Gigi today. Hannah is a sex positivity queen when people thought she screwed Peter 4xs and dumped him, and then Jed, and then Tyler. But Tyler is a player and f*ckboi. Please help me understand?
Ok let's calm down, I didn't call Tyler any of those things. In fact, I've stated that he's not done anything wrong. But his image prior to this was pristine, his brand was being a hot respectful gentleman. Now it's gonna look like he pretended to still have feelings for Hannah (who is extremely well liked still), hooked up with her a few days ago & led her on, only to get with Gigi Hadid because she's a supermodel. PR is not about what is, it's about what it looks like, and this is not a good look. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Aaaand there's an US Weekly article now laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-gigi-hadid-go-on-a-date-after-he-spends-night-at-hannahs/

Tyler really doesn't understand the power of his own celebrity, does he? laugh out loud

I guess PR is PR, whether it is good or not. Am worried people are going to call him a fuckboi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:44 pm

@Hawaii Girl I love how Tyler’s the man without trying this season. He showed up and was himself and got dumped. He’s literally just a regular dude. Being good looking helps,yes. But his appeal is wild.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Aaaand there's an US Weekly article now laugh out loud

What intern wrote that up. I think they just saw RS post and the picture because they also put Soho House in Brooklyn.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:48 pm

@ReneeM exactly. That Us Weekly article literally says “Tyler goes on date with GiGi Hadid just days after sleeping over Hannah’s.” 

His image has been perfect and it’s about to take some hits IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@ReneeM I’m so confused. How is this bad pr for Tyler because he reportedly kissed Hannah on Fri (no pics). He’s not even touching Gigi today. Hannah is a sex positivity queen when people thought she screwed Peter 4xs and dumped him, and then Jed, and then Tyler. But Tyler is a player and f*ckboi. Please help me understand?
Ok let's calm down, I didn't call Tyler any of those things. In fact, I've stated that he's not done anything wrong. But his image prior to this was pristine, his brand was being a hot respectful gentleman. Now it's gonna look like he pretended to still have feelings for Hannah (who is extremely well liked still), hooked up with her a few days ago & led her on, only to get with Gigi Hadid because she's a supermodel. PR is not about what is, it's about what it looks like, and this is not a good look. Jmo.

Why are you saying he pretended to have feelings? I don’t think he did. We don’t even know he hooked up with Hannah, and even if he did, how is that being disrespectful? Hannah has made clear she enjoys sex. Hannah bragged about screwing a dude four times and dumping him but she’s praised? She’s not disrespectful? Is Tyler bragging bout sleeping with anyone?

TYLER WAS DUMPED. All he promised were drinks and friendship and a good amount of people thought he should’ve said no to drinks. Tyler will be fine from a PR standpoint. Some Hannah Stans will be mad. But Hannah dumped Tyler. Not the other way around. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256