SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@ReneeM I’m so confused. How is this bad pr for Tyler because he reportedly kissed Hannah on Fri (no pics). He’s not even touching Gigi today. Hannah is a sex positivity queen when people thought she screwed Peter 4xs and dumped him, and then Jed, and then Tyler. But Tyler is a player and f*ckboi. Please help me understand?
Ok let's calm down, I didn't call Tyler any of those things. In fact, I've stated that he's not done anything wrong. But his image prior to this was pristine, his brand was being a hot respectful gentleman. Now it's gonna look like he pretended to still have feelings for Hannah (who is extremely well liked still), hooked up with her a few days ago & led her on, only to get with Gigi Hadid because she's a supermodel. PR is not about what is, it's about what it looks like, and this is not a good look. Jmo.

Take all my likes.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 pm

@Summerfun1980 I think you are misinterpreting what @ReneeM is saying, it’s not her saying Tyler pretended to have feelings, it’s the narrative folks are peddling on SM and she is just letting you know that.  I think for me I just want Tyler to continue to have a good image on SM and don’t want folks to tarnish that image. Even the US magazine story is already alluding that he hopped from one woman to another which he is entitled to but they are making it out to be something else IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:56 pm

mercieme wrote:@Summerfun1980 I think you are misinterpreting what @ReneeM is saying, it’s not her saying Tyler pretended to have feelings, it’s the narrative folks are peddling on SM and she is just letting you know that.  I think for me I just want Tyler to continue to have a good image on SM and don’t want folks to tarnish that image. Even the US magazine story is already alluding that he hopped from one woman to another which he is entitled to but they are making it out to be something else IMO.

Oh ok. I’m seeing very few negative comments on social media. Most are very supportive of Tyler (of what I’m seeing). Makes me happy because he deserves the support IMO. Smiley

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 pm

mercieme wrote:@Summerfun1980 I think you are misinterpreting what @ReneeM is saying, it’s not her saying Tyler pretended to have feelings, it’s the narrative folks are peddling on SM and she is just letting you know that.  I think for me I just want Tyler to continue to have a good image on SM and don’t want folks to tarnish that image. Even the US magazine story is already alluding that he hopped from one woman to another which he is entitled to but they are making it out to be something else IMO.

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 pm

I will say that I've always been 200% sure where Hannah's head was at, and never quite sure what Tyler thinks or wants for the future re: relationships. Maybe he and Hannah just wanted to hook up and go separate ways? I can see Tyler not wanting to settle into a relationship at the height of his fame, unfortunately. Ball is and has always been in his court, IMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:01 am

Well Tyler didn't looked to thrilled when Nick asked him about Hannah being the bachelorette again and Nick says that was up to him. We all know what Nick was implying there.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:05 am

If I were Tyler, go with Gigi.  She will take him more places than Hannah ever could.  Hannah...2.1M followers.  Gigi...48.9M followers. laugh out loud Both Tyler and Gigi are models.  Yeah, that's a no brainer.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:09 am

The producers and execs of this franchise must be so gleeful. When is the last time they had a post-season with so much drama and intrigue? More potential eyeballs for BIP, and if Hannah and Tyler both get DWTS, they've got two huge franchise stars on TV all fall and a nice lead-in for the next Bachelor season. The devil really always gets his due.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:11 am

bleuberry wrote:I will say that I've always been 200% sure where Hannah's head was at, and never quite sure what Tyler thinks or wants for the future re: relationships. Maybe he and Hannah just wanted to hook up and go separate ways? I can see Tyler not wanting to settle into a relationship at the height of his fame, unfortunately. Ball is and has always been in his court, IMO.

Well ball started in Hannah’s court. I honestly think he was being honest when he said he was figuring it out. I do believe he fell for Hannah and he has been so supportive of her because he cares. But She broke his heart. And I’m sure all of this, the show and post show, has been a lot for him. Him respecting her choices doesn’t mean they didn’t hurt him. If he loved/loves her, they had to hurt him. They would be a lot for anyone. Hannah has very maturely stated that she knows she hurt him and she would support him regardless as he supported her and Jed. So no matter what I think these two will be great friends.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:12 am

Ok I know I am behind in Matt’s stories but I just watched! Wow! So not cool! He is throwing shade at everyone. Unbelievably immature. I mean his stories are all about Tyler. So weird that his friends are not calling him out. I don’t get it at all!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:16 am

Let me see if I can explain why I think the situation with Hannah is different...

Hannah signed up for a tv show, yes a polygamous show, that everyone involved signed up for. Hannah didn't have sex with a bunch of men, maybe only two. Whether she had sex 1 time or 4 times during their FS doesn't change anything. Still only two people. Which I think is kinda the norm. Did Becca have sex with two guys? Why is this still an issue only with Hannah? Hannah is not out having 'Hot Girl Summer' or claiming she is going to.

People have been really invested in this show and Hannah & Tyler's relationship from the beginning. Not less than a week after the final outcome of the show Tyler is dating. I think even without the hope of a reconciliation people might have been uncomfortable seeing Tyler do this - jmo. I'm sure people will get used to seeing Tyler dating again, but it just seems like he was being insincere seeing it happen so soon.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:17 am

@Summerfun1980 I meant post show.

Anyway - Hannah will probably be too busy doing dtws to bother with this mess, and Tyler will be basking in 2m+ followers. They're fine.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256