SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:49 pm

veg_out wrote:After learning some more about Tyler's dating history and personality, I think he truly fell in love with Hannah because she created a safe place for him to be vulnerable. The guy has been a steel beam despite being subjected to personal and professional pressure that would crush most people. With Hannah, he opened up and put down some of that weight. Hannah became a safe place for him to express his emotions/feelings, things he normally keeps locked down and buried. Those types of relationships are hard to put asunder.

I think they both realize that they built something very special that deserves protection, and hopefully, a second chance.  

And now IMO Hannah has made a choice - to walk away from a relationship she now might see, in reflection, as toxic. That makes her a stronger woman - which is one of the things that so attracted Tyler to Hannah throughout the show. And Hannah has also learned that Tyler is not someone to be fearful of but rather someone she can trust her heart to without the fear she once had of getting it broken. Whatever it was that drew each one to the other is now intensified - in addition to the feelings that are still there. With no cameras or producers interested only in making a good TV show - I ask myself "How long is it going to take for these two to rediscover what first attracted them to the other in the first place?
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 pm

What is this news article? Can someone recap because I don't know that I want to read about Tyler's date with Gigi? Did he really spend the night? How would renews know?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:32 pm

suzq wrote:What is this news article?  Can someone recap because I don't know that I want to read about Tyler's date with Gigi?  Did he really spend the night?  How would renews know?
It just says that they spend the evening together at SoHo House and ended the night at her apartment. As for how they know, how did they know he spent the night at Hannah's? They broke that story before TMZ released the pics. I feel like if you're going to believe that (and it was universally believed without question), you've kind of got to believe this too. JMO. ENews are pretty reliable and have sources. And the person in the Morning Toast Facebook page who posted the photo of them there together said they looked like they were on a date. IMO when stuff like this keeps piling up, the simplest explanation is that it's true. Just like we've seen with the stories that were broken during Hannah's season, for what it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 pm

@Hawaii Girl
I hate it, but I agree.

No matter what, this must not make Hannah feel good.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Side note, I don’t know much about who Gigi is, and that makes me personally respect her more. She is obviously a consummate professional, who separates her public and private face.

Why shouldn’t Tyler go out with her if she reached out to him? It could be a one-time thing, or long term. Whatever.

Tyler and Hannah aren’t married, or in any way committed to each other. They can date whoever they want

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Hawaii Girl
I hate it, but I agree.  

No matter what, this must not make Hannah feel good.

Then Hannah must know kinda how Tyler felt when she ripped his heart out for a singing liar...;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:15 pm

I feel for Hannah if Tyler really spent the night with Gigi
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:17 pm

If that were the case, I'd guess he doesn't respect Gigi as much as Hannah, cause per the Mtp date it was Tyler who suggested the no-sex fs date. I'm hoping thus is not the case, as this might suggest being on the show changed Tyler for the worse not the better, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Thoughts on why Tyler took Hannah’s backpack?   Seems like a small point but it’s curious.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:47 pm

I really think Hannah and ABC used Tyler for PR

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

Hannah giving him the bag for whatever reason would also lead folks to believe he spent the night and they were reunited.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 pm

mbl wrote:Thoughts on why Tyler took Hannah’s backpack?   Seems like a small point but it’s curious.
It was a BRIC carry on bag. I think she loaned it to him to carry his stuff. And if he goes to California, he can always return it as I think they are still on friendly terms...jmo though.

ETA - when someone is used for PR, there has to be something to be gained. there is no financial gain for ABC media to have paps be called on Tyler. Hannah was already announced as leaving her season single and just to hang with Tyler. There is no monetary gain for couples coming out of the show for ABC that I know off.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:50 pm

deleted

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove