SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Minney wrote:All the while Tyler is silent and getting jabbed at for basically following the golden rule "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all".  I was really rooting for Tannah but in hindsight I've pulled off my blinders and accepted the fact that Hannah pursued the likes of Luke and Jed, canceled cocktail parties and 1-1 dates, REALLY did sleep with Peter 4 times in the windmill, and ended the show single all by her own doing.  She says she's learned a lot and is hella strong but she now needs to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. IMO

Same. She is so incredibly immature. She did all that a couple months ago plus dumped Tyler and she REALLY expected him to run right back. Clearly all her talk about them needing time to figure it out, he should explore his options, and she would support him was all bs. She was expecting him to jump back in a committed relationship with her after EVERYTHING. I can’t believe it. She has no interest in being his friend and really getting to know him. She just wanted him to swoop in and “save” her season full of bad choices. Every single time I think she is about to behave like a mature adult she lets me down.

Tyler doesn’t need to release another statement. He released several stating they were starting as friends and he valued their friendship and didn’t think it should be cut out because things didn’t work out and that it would be unhealthy to jump back in a relationship. But Hannah is too immature for that. It’s her way on the highway. This is just further evidence to me that she never really cared about Tyler. She treated him like trash, and was shocked by his rise in popularity and wanted to join his wave. Sorry, Hannah, women around the world saw in Tyler what you couldn’t see. But I see no genuine care on her part.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped him as a friend now because lbh she was never interested in that. All JMO.
Wow, tell me how you really feel, laugh out loud

Timing is everything. IMO the timing of this Gigi gal thingie stinks, but maybe it is equivalent to ripping the bandaid off all at once (at minimum for the fans laugh out loud) .....     And Gigi may be doing everyone a favor. 

I still wonder if the real Tyler is as great as the character Tyler....but maybe it's just a case of fan sour grapes laugh out loud

None of us knows what Tyler said Thursday...  Or whether Hannah has a right to be upset.  At minimum she seems to be sad or hurt, and that seemingly flip remark indicates that to me, jmo.  Why would we applaud Ariana for saying that - as eccentric as Pete is it doesn't look like he could hurt a fly - but hold it against Hannah? I do wish she hadn't said it, but she might be saying it more to herself than anyone, as clearly she wasn't quite that reactive earlier yesterday. Sorry but I have empathy for her, situation sucks. Just as I had empathy for Tyler during the season. Jmo.  I still think the one day at a time idea, while seeming mature, is just cowardly. I wouldn't be able to handle it at all.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Billysmom .... I have empathy for Hannah too, and also felt for Tyler during the season. It has to be draining being asked these questions over and over, and I know Hannah’s under contract so she’ll have to continue doing so. Unfortunately when you sign up for this show, you sell your soul to the devil IMHO ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Yep....I think Hannah needs to head home for a while, Jmho.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:04 pm

@Billysmom I disagree re taking it one day at a time. It was their only healthy option.  It would not be healthy for either to jump back into anything. Hannah is on the rebound. Tyler is IMO still not over what happened on the show because what man could be?. Starting at zero was their only healthy option. If Hannah really wants Tyler, and not just for the PR, she could just be a good friend to him and get to know him outside of the bubble and chase him a bit and let things develop naturally, if that’s meant to happen.  JMO.  But, no, she still wants to be his priority.  All Tyler has done is gone to the soho house with Gigi and with friends bowling.  I don’t get the outrage, unless it’s simply the fact that Gigi is a supermodel.  Would she (and others) be that upset, if she was just a regular girl?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:09 pm

pikake wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I like Tyler, but I think he's handled this poorly.  He should've put a statement out beforehand saying that he and Hannah are friends and he wishes her well.  The fact that she has had to answer all of these questions and deal with the press on her own (all the while obeying gag orders) is unfortunate.  Tyler needs to stop letting Gigi's people "handle" him and get out in front of his own life. 

IMO

I agree this would have been the preferable way for Tyler to handle it. It would have simplified matters for everyone :yes:

clapping!

:yes:

Tyler really needs to get someone to handle his press instead of letting someone else do it. Especially Gigi's team. They should not even be involved at all. All this press about her and Tyler is screaming HERE I AM WITH THE HOTTEST GUY AROUND. Any press put out by her team will be focused on her and could potentially hurt Tyler. He needs to protect himself. Surely one of these 3 agencies he is signed with can help him find someone to help protect him. Because if it all blows up, it could hurt their reputations as well.

Hannah does need to answer questions... about her. She was the lead. She is still under contract to make appearances for the show for the next year. It is inevitable that she will get questions about Tyler. He was the F2. All she can do though is answer honestly about what she knows and feels about the situation. Best answer of all... NO COMMENT.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:10 pm

I certainly didn't think they should move in together, but it's only been a week since the finale. They could have seen each other at reasonable intervals, communicated via face time in between. What sort of friendship will there be now? Are we really expecting Hannah to get on the phone with him and ask how his day is and oh by the way how are things with you and g??? That's just asking too much, unless she is really a saint.  I'm with billy crystal in harry met sally.... It's not possible fir men and women to be friends (I know about Tyler's friend kate but I think that is very rare, perhaps it's cause they grew up together, no clue)... Or maybe it's possible, but only after time and distance. This is all too raw.jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:11 pm

I think she's just tired of answering questions about Tyler's dating life. Especially when there are gag orders. It's all just so ridiculous.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yep....I think Hannah needs to head home for a while, Jmho.

That a whole other subject giggling cantstopl rofl

I lived in CA for the better part of my life, so I would steer anyone away from what I consider the pretentious and phony lifestyle ... it’s not a good place to find yourself in my opinion. Too many people have stars in their eyes thinking LA is the place to be. Sadly, it isn’t. If Hannah is doing DWTS, then it makes sense, but I would never recommend it otherwise unless you have to be on hand for the entertainment industry. The best thing I ever did was move giggling

JMHO as always ... sorry LA Hugesmile

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm

@Billysmom Hannah said they talk a lot just yesterday. And they last saw each other right before he got on a plane out of LA fri. It’s only been a few days.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm

First off hindsight is always 20/20. Looking at Hannah’s reaction last night (yes she was drinking so everything was heightened) I saw a girl who was hurt even though she has been taking the high road in interviews. Her true feelings came out last night and she is definitely hurt. Feelings are not right or wrong, but just how you feel.

I am trying to show Hannah and Tyler grace because they are both young and were in a highly scripted tv show and have been through a lot together. She clearly wanted Tyler to come back and give her a chance. He didn’t want to jump right in and this obviously hurt her. She even repeated some If his exact sentiments about this. I think she asked during their many phone calls ( and yes I believe they talked a lot) after the breakup and he was prob thinking it over but life was moving forward. He got lots of attention in nyc and lots of women entering his DMs. Gigi was one of them. Can’t blame him but I’m sure the possibility of reconciling became almost a solid no but he obviously cared for Hannah and thought better to let her off easy and say they things they did at the afr and the post show interviews.

Like I said I want to show grace towards them both. Neither are perfect but in time they will be able to be friends just not right away.

All imo. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:16 pm

I actually don’t believe he’s “letting her down gently.”  I think he was honest.  He wouldn’t have spend the night talking with her if he didn’t care.  JMO

I honestly don’t believe Tyler knows what he wants, except he’s not trying to jump into anything. The finale was just on Tuesday.  My guess is he has a lot of confused feelings, hurt, and also, yes, love for Hannah.  I mean, Hannah was bragging about sex with Pete just last Monday.  I don’t understand why Tyler is getting a hard time for not running back in a week’s time.  That is so not realistic.  JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:17 pm

But @Billysmom...

Billy Crystal as Harry was proved wrong in the end.

I am of the other mind. Men and women can be friends. And, they can have healthy, non-sexual friendships. Mom and Dad ran around with a couple that the husband brought my mom chocolate covered cherries every single year at Christmas. My dad knew. His wife knew. It was just because he knew she loved them and they were friends. And, when I was growing up my dad would send roses to another lady every time Michigan beat Ohio State and were going to the Rose Bowl. She did the same when Ohio State won. Great friends but never anything else.

Of course, the very best friend any one should ever have as far as the opposite sex is concerned is your spouse/significant other. IMO that is the best basis for a relationship... which is what Harry found out in that movie.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove