SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:04 pm

@appiah01 Yea, he's definitely not just being "caught." I wish him well. I said in another thread his only hope to escape this madness is to go back to Fl. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Begonia* Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 Yea, he's definitely not just being "caught." I wish him well. I said in another thread his only hope to escape this madness is to go back to Fl.  JMO

Tyler is eating some Turkish Delight. (Narnia). He might want to call Ben Higgins and get some advice!

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Tyler is living his best life. Good for him.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:15 pm

What are the rules on posting rumors from other forums here? There’s some disappointing content that could explain the Ring Pop story. TIA.

*They only involve people on the show*

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:21 pm

@teamfiercelove I am not a mod but I think it’s ok if you just paraphrase what they say.

Now I am curious to know...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:23 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:What are the rules on posting rumors from other forums here? There’s some disappointing content that could explain the Ring Pop story. TIA.

On reddit?  I just read it. laugh out loud  Ooh, if true that is harsh Tyler...but not shocking.  And here I thought Jed was going to be the talk of Bach nation for a while.  laugh out loud rotfl rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Please tell us what does the rumor on reddit say
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Which thread on Reddit? That place is a black hole to me. So hard to navigate.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 pm

I heard the reddit story as well.  It's been reposted, recently.  About a friend of a friend from FL who heard Tyler saying he didn't love Hannah anymore and wouldn't put a ring pop on her finger?  I can believe this got to Hannah.

It doesn't jive with what I've heard about Tyler or his feelings, though. But I certainly don't put it past anyone to say anything while drunk.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:28 pm

So keep in mind it’s very unverified and is like a fourth hand source but:
A poster’s coworker who went to FAU, her sorority sister used to hook up with TC. A bunch of them were at a bar and he got super drunk. Hannah’s name came up, he said he didn’t love her and wouldn’t put a ring pop on her finger. He just knows the right thing to say.”

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Begonia* Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:What are the rules on posting rumors from other forums here? There’s some disappointing content that could explain the Ring Pop story. TIA.

On reddit?  I just read it.  laugh out loud  Ooh, if true that is harsh Tyler...but not shocking.  And here I thought Jed was going to be the talk of Bach nation for a while.  laugh out loud rotfl rofl
oh shoot and we all thought Tyler was perfect!  Oh being human is hard. Praying

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 Yea, he's definitely not just being "caught." I wish him well. I said in another thread his only hope to escape this madness is to go back to Fl.  JMO

@Summerfun1980
What indication do we have he wants to escape? Why would he? He’s hanging out with Gigi freakin’ Hadid! He’s a model. She’s beautiful and smart. She has amazing contacts and knowledge of the business. I say congratulations, Tyler and all the best! thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove