SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:52 pm

@Tiggerlgh Well he’s making fun now probably because he’s signed on the dotted line for Bach. Lauren Zima is making fun now. They moved on from the Tyler and Hannah reconciliation teasing.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Tiggerlgh Well he’s making fun now probably because he’s signed on the dotted line for Bach. Lauren Zima is making fun now. They moved on from the Tyler and Hannah reconciliation teasing.

Multiple guys usually sign the papers if he has already. I don’t think he was ever bothered by it. Nicks post was before his trip to LA

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm

@Tiggerlgh We do not know if he knew then. He might’ve thought it was the guy she chose not the guy she dropped at F3. It must’ve made him question Hannah’s feelings for him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Tiggerlgh We do not know if he knew then. He might’ve thought it was the guy she chose not the guy she dropped at F3. It must’ve made him question Hannah’s feelings for him. JMO

I personally don't think he cares about the Windmill or the sex at all. I think he might care that when he was open to her and loved her, she couldn't open herself to him. Now that she seems more open to him, he is sadly done already. I think it was timing and it's sad.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Timing12

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm

@Bleiby527 idk what but I think something happened in the last couple weeks that permanently shut the door for him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:15 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 idk what but I think something happened in the last couple weeks that permanently shut the door for him. JMO

I think the Bachelor was an offer he couldn't refuse and Hannah couldn't open herself to the love he was giving her when he was giving it. I really think the Windmill sex is just a promotional thing from ABC. It's doesn't mean anything. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 idk what but I think something happened in the last couple weeks that permanently shut the door for him. JMO
I agree. Maybe he just likes the chase bc Hannah is all but screaming that she wants to be his now. Or maybe he saw the windmill stuff and is gobsmacked that she slept with the f3 but not him- realizing he was maybe a distant 4th in her heart & mind? It’s weird for me too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm

@Alanna I do not think it was just the chase because he seemed interested after the people article dropped, until the last few weeks. I believe it was what he saw on television and how he was treated, doubted versus the other men. He was all in and it had to be hurtful to see she was more in with Luke, Jed, and Peter.  Things just went awry with Luke and and Peter during fantasy suites. Tyler was supposed to be next to go home, and he can see that now. She didn’t  even given him a chance.  That’s hurtful to learn.  JMO

It’s not just the simple fact of sleeping with Peter or her feelings for Peter because I don’t think that’s why she did it. She trusted Peter more. She thought Luke, Jed, and Peter were better men than Tyler, and ranked them above Tyler for that reason. That’s what’s hard to get over. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Well... if Tyler is making jokes about the windmill and it is about peter.... i think it is tacky.... not very nice for peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:38 pm

@HEA Peter made a joke yesterday. Hannah exposed it to the world. Peter posted a pic on Instagram with a windmill gif in it. Tyler did the same today. They are friends. The bachelor social media has made a joke of it. The whole world is cracking jokes about it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Tyler’s great desire to”reconcile” with Hannah was always a fan delusion aided by tptb manipulation via SM, IMO. Always.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler’s great desire to”reconcile” with Hannah was always a fan delusion aided by tptb manipulation via SM, IMO. Always.

I disagree. He was bat signalling to her from the 26th on (tweets defending her against James McCoy Taylor) for a period of time and then it stopped. There were people on the Social Media board who tracked them on Social Media at the same time and liking a lot of the same posts (I believe the night of the 26th?). There was a week or two there where I think he was deciding and he picked the Bachelor. IMO.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals