SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Unpopular opinion here but I disagree that Tyler doesn't want to be the Bachelor or is above it in any way. I think he's just approaching it how he approaches everything - he'll be okay if it doesn't work out and he won't let it dictate his life when it's still months away. But I think ABC does want him. The dude gets a quarter of the screentime of the other guys and still trends worldwide, still has 400k more followers than the next closest guy, still is who everyone swoons over. He has all the buzz and momentum and people will legit have their pitchforks out after she chooses Jed over him. 

And just speaking about myself strictly, Tyler is the one who's kept me around this season. If he does want Hannah back, I would support him as a fan but if he wants to be the Bachelor he should take it. Hannah chose somebody else over him. He's under no obligation to turn down the lead role for her benefit.

I'm actually saying that Tyler should turn down the lead role for his own benefit, not for anyone else's benefit. He can do far more significant things on his own than be the lead of a reality tv show - he already has with ABCFoodTours and with his runs.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 am

Theory on Reddit that maybe Teala is the voice that can be heard on Hannah's insta story?
Anyone know what she sounds like?

ETA: She is the Youtuber seen with Tyler.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:14 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I think he won't even consider talking with the Bachelor people if he's considering Hannah at all.

If I were him, I'd totally do the Bachelor. He didn't have any shot with Hannah at all.  She had no problems sleeping with Peter who she seemed not that into but with Tyler, she point blank told him I don't want to have sex with you.

I also think based on his SM activity that he's over Hannah. He's being a supportive friend to her.  

Agree. I would take the gig if I were him, if they offered. And I really think he is considering it too, how can he not?

I want him for Hannah very much, but I think if he does not want to reconcile then being the Bachelor is a mistake for him. He's on such a pedestal now (for good reason, as he's an amazing human being) but he will fall off of it if he's the Bachelor. There's no way to date 30 people at once and not fall off of it.

He should take his million followers and model for Calvin Klein or something like that. He can become very wealthy on his own, without the Bachelor and without compromising his values (which anyone who is the Bachelor will have to do). He doesn't need the Bachelor, he's bigger than the Bachelor franchise.

How many times have we seen people be so loved UNTIL they were the lead and then WOW people saw them as they really are NORMAL and sometimes BORING ( looking at you, RE )... I can guarantee you if Tyler is the next lead his fan numbers will drop off as they always do because after all Tyler is just a human and isn't some kind of God as people are trying to make him out to be. All Just my opinion.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:25 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Unpopular opinion here but I disagree that Tyler doesn't want to be the Bachelor or is above it in any way. I think he's just approaching it how he approaches everything - he'll be okay if it doesn't work out and he won't let it dictate his life when it's still months away. But I think ABC does want him. The dude gets a quarter of the screentime of the other guys and still trends worldwide, still has 400k more followers than the next closest guy, still is who everyone swoons over. He has all the buzz and momentum and people will legit have their pitchforks out after she chooses Jed over him. 

And just speaking about myself strictly, Tyler is the one who's kept me around this season. If he does want Hannah back, I would support him as a fan but if he wants to be the Bachelor he should take it. Hannah chose somebody else over him. He's under no obligation to turn down the lead role for her benefit.

I'm actually saying that Tyler should turn down the lead role for his own benefit, not for anyone else's benefit. He can do far more significant things on his own than be the lead of a reality tv show - he already has with ABCFoodTours and with his runs.

He should if he's in his right mind but the lure of this show is something he won't be able to say no to.  Amongst the four guys, he's the real winner because he went through the process and fell for Hannah, he let himself be vulnerable and went there for the right reasons. He knew it could work for him. He knows that he can become bigger if he has another season of this of that's what he wants.

I would like him to run away from this franchise because TPTB manages to ruin every lead that I ended up loving or rooting for BUT it's so hard to not want to see what kind of girl he'd go for when he's got 30. How he'd continue of how he's been on this show - most.respectful.ever. And the drama and cat fights of women vying for him, that one TPTB won't be able to pass up on.  Mike and Pete are good Bach candidates but neither of them can match the caliber of Tyler in terms of viewership.

It's not weird that he's there early. Didn't some people sleuth Mike was there a few weeks ago?

IrelandRose wrote:Theory on Reddit that maybe Teala is the voice that can be heard on Hannah's insta story?
Anyone know what she sounds like?

ETA: She is the Youtuber seen with Tyler.

Similar to the F1 and windmill, most of us wanted it to be Tyler so we sleuth until we're black and blue for signs.  Same with this one, people are going to see what they want to see or hear just to fit the story that they're back together.

I feel bad for Hannah as she ended up with the short end of the stick but these three scumbags were her choices:

Luke - love at first sight (Hated the slight smirk off his face when he heard Hannah say it)
Jed - F1
Pete - sex

She literally chose every other guy over him and he's the best one there.  As much as I'd want to see Hannah end up with her love story, if I were Tyler and have seen what I have seen, I'd go the other way. Not because Hannah is damaged or anything like that, but because he needs to be chosen by his person. I think he deserves better than the way Hannah treated him.

Hannah might have been scared and all of Tyler but did not see him at all. She said her "soul was invested" in Jed, who said everything she wanted to hear to win but did not care about her or respect her enough to tell her the truth. As much as I want to see a switch in Bachelorette, I did not see her feelings grow for Tyler to do the switch.

Luke is gone and I can't wait to see how Hannah kick Jed to the curb.  One down, one more to go!! All my opinion.

Last edited by SarahD on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 am

I do think it’s odd that Hannah is locked up in a house with producers and if she’s not in the house and she goes somewhere it’s with the producers. That tells me she’s doing show related stuff this week. She has Demi in LA who’s currently renting a beautiful house there. I’m sure Demi would love to spend time with her. Hannah also has a couple of close pageant friends that live in the LA area and I’m sure they’d love to see her too. Since they’re seemingly not seeing her, something is going on for Hannah this week IMO. I do think the chances are smaller now, but I’m not completely throwing away the possibility that he’ll still film something with Hannah. He’s been in LA for less than 48 hours. 

Also, Tyler very well could be there for bachelor talks, but he was also recently signed to a talent agency who has offices in LA. It’s possible he’s out there for other work related activities and might explain how he’s gotten to know this Youtuber that he was with yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:14 am

I really hope Tyler says "no" to being The Bachelor. He is bound to get screwed over. He can walk away from this a beloved contestant with a huge following without having his own season. If he really wants to date in bachelor nation wait for BIP next summer. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am

BlackHalo wrote:I really hope Tyler says "no" to being The Bachelor. He is bound to get screwed over. He can walk away  from this a beloved contestant with a huge following without having his own season. If he really wants to date in bachelor nation wait for BIP next summer. JMO.

BIP is worse than the show imo. If he wants to stay in the Bachelor realm and he gets offered lead he should take it. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 am

Is it possible that Hannah and Tyler actually saw each other during the day yesterday for a few hours? But there is no SHV at this time.

Tyler was very silent all day long on IG and so was Hannah. With her being with producers, it has me thinking that they facilitated some sort of talk between the 2. A talk that will take them in whatever direction they are going to go. The makeup IG post of Hannah's would make sense if they did get together and talk... on camera.

Also remember that Arie's visit with Lauren when he wanted to get back with her was a daytime visit and there was no SHV at that time. They did have SHV's after that but the timing of his season is so much different. Arie had almost 2 months before getting back with Lauren and the show was only in week 2 or 3 of airing.

Hannah's relationship bombed within a month but the show started airing before she was even back from filming. So we are much farther along in the viewing with only 2 weeks left.

To me the important time will be when does Tyler return to CA before the finale and ATFR? If they are going to try to have a relationship, will he go out for the SHV the leads normally have before the finale? He is supposed to be back in NYC on Sunday. How long will he stay in NYC that week is the question.... watch his feet since apparently Hannah is in CA for the time being.

There IMO is something going on but what exactly is it? Friendship, agreement to date to see where it goes or full on relationship?

I don't know but the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:00 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Is it possible that Hannah and Tyler actually saw each other during the day yesterday for a few hours?  But there is no SHV at this time.

Tyler was very silent all day long on IG and so was Hannah.  With her being with producers, it has me thinking that they facilitated some sort of talk between the 2.  A talk that will take them in whatever direction they are going to go.  The makeup IG post of Hannah's would make sense if they did get together and talk... on camera.

Also remember that Arie's visit with Lauren when he wanted to get back with her was a daytime visit and there was no SHV at that time.  They did have SHV's after that but the timing of his season is so much different.  Arie had almost 2 months before getting back with Lauren and the show was only in week 2 or 3 of airing.

Hannah's relationship bombed within a month but the show started airing before she was even back from filming. So we are much farther along in the viewing with only 2 weeks left.

To me the important time will be when does Tyler return to CA before the finale and ATFR?  If they are going to try to have a relationship, will he go out for the SHV the leads normally have before the finale?  He is supposed to be back in NYC on Sunday. How long will he stay in NYC that week is the question.... watch his feet since apparently Hannah is in CA for the time being.

There IMO is something going on but what exactly is it?  Friendship, agreement to date to see where it goes or full on relationship?

I don't know but the next 2 weeks are going to be interesting!

Wanted to comment on this thread too. The choices you named sum up things well imo. Either they have an incredible friendship bond, or want to “see where it goes” post show. I agree we should still watch the feet. Clearly Hannah has 6 suitcases and is staying in LA for awhile. Tyler like you said is back in nyc on Sunday at the latest. When he returns again could be telling. At least most questions concerning the status of Hannah and Tyler will be answered at the afr.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:I do think it’s odd that Hannah is locked up in a house with producers and if she’s not in the house and she goes somewhere it’s with the producers. That tells me she’s doing show related stuff this week. She has Demi in LA who’s currently renting a beautiful house there. I’m sure Demi would love to spend time with her. Hannah also has a couple of close pageant friends that live in the LA area and I’m sure they’d love to see her too. Since they’re seemingly not seeing her, something is going on for Hannah this week IMO. I do think the chances are smaller now, but I’m not completely throwing away the possibility that he’ll still film something with Hannah. He’s been in LA for less than 48 hours. 

Also, Tyler very well could be there for bachelor talks, but he was also recently signed to a talent agency who has offices in LA. It’s possible he’s out there for other work related activities and might explain how he’s gotten to know this Youtuber that he was with yesterday.
I think it’s possible they’ve already filmed something. We have a pic of him at JFK Sunday morning and nothing else. She posted an IG story with Julie & Cary during the time he would’ve been flying and nothing else in real time until last night. There’s that sighting on reddit of Hannah with a woman (probably Julie since we know they were together that day) buying grocery bins on Sunday but no pics to say for sure it was her or what time it was. But then both resurfaced around the same time yesterday, just before the east coast airing started, so there’s a chunk of time unaccounted for for them both. My issue with that theory is that if he filmed something with Hannah, I think they would want him to keep the fact that he’s in LA on the DL. Him being open about his location makes me think nothing’s going on where he’s concerned.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:24 am

@ReneeM & @Ash2214 I agree with everything you ladies posted. I’m still baffled he was with this girl in the first place bc it’s so random. It has to be something to do with modeling/acting and not the bachelor world, unfortunately. I’m surprised if he’s in LA and Hannah has zero interest in asking to see him? Would he really say no to her? She seems obsessed on sm but maybe that’s bc he’s the only not scum bag.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

ReneeM wrote:I think it’s possible they’ve already filmed something. We have a pic of him at JFK Sunday morning and nothing else. She posted an IG story with Julie & Cary during the time he would’ve been flying and nothing else in real time until last night. There’s that sighting on reddit of Hannah with a woman (probably Julie since we know they were together that day) buying grocery bins on Sunday but no pics to say for sure it was her or what time it was. But then both resurfaced around the same time yesterday, just before the east coast airing started, so there’s a chunk of time unaccounted for for them both. My issue with that theory is that if he filmed something with Hannah, I think they would want him to keep the fact that he’s in LA on the DL. Him being open about his location makes me think nothing’s going on where he’s concerned.

I also think they might have filmed something in the time span you mention. I also think there will be no SHV while he is there.

As for him being out and about, maybe they have sanctioned it because it will get the narrative out there that he was in town to talk about being the next lead. Look how many are already thinking that.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals