SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:28 am

I really don't want TC as the lead. It will just hurt my feelings! I am still hoping that they are rekindling their romance.

I NEED A SIGN!!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:29 am

IMO SHVs usually happen over several days, but a bit of filming probably only takes a couple of hours in a single day. IIRC the Jason / Melissa / Molly ATFR1 was all filmed on one day - as was the Arie / Lauren reconciliation. With only 2 weeks between now and the finale I am not expecting a traditional SHV but do raise an eyebrow when Hannah and Tyler end up in the same city at the same time and we can't see an obvious reason for it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 am

I think they can be out and about even during SHV just not together. I remember Roberto was out shopping during one of his visits. Maybe Tyler had other business to attend to while in LA. He is a model after all and I’m sure he is wanting to cash in on his huge following.  I don’t think Bach talks make sense at this point unless they are afraid they’ll lose him and they wanted his signature.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:46 am

He could’ve come at any time for bachelor talks. He could’ve come earlier to hang with the boys after MTA. He comes after while Hannah is still there and they’re mostly gone. Timing says they filmed something or are about too. JMO

Teala is a cover, why her idk, but I can’t see them hanging unless someone set it up.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:47 am

Pattycake92 wrote:I don’t think Bach talks make sense at this point unless they are afraid they’ll lose him and they wanted his signature.

They typically announce The Bachelor on GMA and it's often a very late offer - IIRC Arie found out the day before he went out for the announcement. It's too early to make a decision that doesn't need to be made until close to 2 months from now; MTA airing takes place on the 21 and that's often an audition for the next lead. Totally JMHO but I don't think Tyler is in LA for Bachelor talks that don't need to happen yet - or at all for that matter. IMO he's there for some other reason.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:47 am

i have a question. why would hannah and tyler be interacting so much on social media if they are on the cusp of filming a reunion together? if they are both interested in reuniting and the show is facilitating it, why aren't they communicating directly rather than over social media? why risk giving away such an explosive surprise?

imo if they want to reunite, they are probably not allowed to until atfr. or more likely, he's just being a supportive friend and is in los angeles for something other than a reunion, most likely bachelor talks. it happened this early with peter kraus because the show wanted him badly.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:49 am

They are communicating directly as well IMO they can do both. Honestly I don’t think they care about surprising the audience. The producers do, but I don’t see why Hannah and Tyler would care.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Mike was in LA a few weeks ago for the Bachelor talks so I don’t think it’s too early. Becca was announced as Bachelorette on ATFR because they wanted to cash in on the viewers support because she just got dumped.

I can see them cashing in on Tyler viewers support because he’s so popular. Has there been any bachelor contestant that crossed 1M while still a contestant? I don’t know maybe Colton but Colton has some profile before he joined Bachelorette as a contestant because of football and he dated the Olympian.

I don’t know. It will be very hard for TPTB to pass up on Tyler’s popularity. Mike is also popular in the media because of the calls for diversity but I don’t know if he’ll actually pull in the viewership. Pete had the Bachelor edit but given the recent dirt on him (while not as big deal as Jed’s), I don’t know.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:55 pm

This may change but it seems like the tweets Hannah had up last night the location tag was on. All her tweets from yesterday have the location tag Los Angeles, CA. Not sure for how long that is going to be up but its a good thing to keep an eye on if she stays their the whole time.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:27 pm

I don't think they are going to make any decisions about the next lead until September.

They may be in talks but who knows what could happen on BIP.  I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't talking to Peter as well even with the ex-girlfriend information out there.  The only one I don't see them talking to is Jed.  With Peter living in the area, it would be easier to hide the talks.

Remember after Becca's MTA most people thought Jason had it in the bag.  His couch interview went so well and Colton's was awful.  Colton got his redemption on BIP with his "release" from both Becca and Tia.  And the part as the next lead.

At this time everything would be preliminary and even if "accepted" there is no guarantee of getting it.  Just ask Chase and Luke Pell. Both had bags packed ready to go for the announcement and we got Nick instead.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:38 pm

The Bachelorette is always announced at or before the ATFR due to timing. They start filming right away the Bachelor isn’t filmed until the fall so they have time. But talks do start now

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:39 pm

Well, it sounds like Mike goes to BIP and doesn't find a connection, so that may be in his favor. I am just very curious how things are being navigated with the both of them in LA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals