SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 pm

we got a story from hannah on monday that she was getting made up to watch the show. and then later in the day she had no make up on. i dismissed it at the time as an ad for the cosmetics pictured. but now it occurs to me whether she was getting made up to film something. maybe something with tyler? i don't remember but did tyler looked cleanly shaven going to la?

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:15 pm

I agree he was there for Bachelor talks due to the time frame but I really don’t want him to be next lead! He’s already so chill and TPTB edit away so much of the lead’s personality usually. (Though clearly not with Hannah) I’m not interested in seeing an edited down version of him trying to work through 30 Instagram influencers. It screams of a season full of the pettiest girl drama and I think we’d get a much better love story on a Mike season. I need a love story after this dumpster fire of a season. Sorry realized this was slightly off topic!

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Sadly (because IMO Tyler is one of the most gentle gentlemen I can remember seeing on this franchise and a perfect match for what Hannah is looking for) I do think it was for conversations with the show that he webt to LA this past weekend. I think there may have been more than one topic in those discussions - one was a possible reconciliation with Hannah and an alternative to that would be to be the next bachelor. I think he would have been shown an advance copy of the 7/15 episode and also what will be shown on the 7/29 episode and it occurs to me that something may have happened at the very end that suggested to Tyler that a reconciliation with Hannah wasn't what he wanted. And that's why, in the wake of those meetings, RS (and others) seem so sure that there will be no reconciliation.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:20 pm

@Lucas15 The idea that TPTB would show Tyler an advanced copy of FS and the finale is interesting. If I’m TPTB and I want Tyler as lead, I would show him everything in advance to deter him from a reconciliation. Hannah has also gone quiet. I assumed it was the sl*t-shaming but what if it’s because she learned of the meetings with Tyler.

Interesting theory.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:26 pm

I thought it was iffy all along because there were Luke and Jed seemingly before Tyler. Now seeing the interview where Hannah said she had thought Tyler was an f* boy, it just doesn't seem like she'd say that about someone who she was wanting to be with now. I think Tyler should run from the franchise because he'd do so much better on his own. He's seen first hand how it doesn't always work out for the lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:32 pm

@albean99 I felt the same way. others thought it was a good sign. But I wouldn’t say that about guy I wanted to date, during an interview. And I thought it could hurt Tyler’s feelings.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@albean99 I felt the same way.  others thought it was a good sign.  But I wouldn’t say that about guy I wanted to date, during an interview. And I thought it could hurt Tyler’s feelings.
I think I have issues bc I thought it was super cute laugh out loud I don’t think it’s offensive bc of what she said after- how wrong she was and how amazing he is and that she can’t let him go. I think it’d be a really cute, funny little anecdote to tell when people ask what they thought of each other when they met :tissuebox

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@albean99 I felt the same way.  others thought it was a good sign.  But I wouldn’t say that about guy I wanted to date, during an interview. And I thought it could hurt Tyler’s feelings.
I think I have issues bc I thought it was super cute laugh out loud I don’t think it’s offensive bc of what she said after- how wrong she was and how amazing he is and that she can’t let him go. I think it’d be a really cute, funny little anecdote to tell when people ask what they thought of each other when they met :tissuebox
I agree laugh out loud she was owning up to how wrong she was and how sad it made her that she placed him in that box. She said that date made her realize she didn’t want to let him go. Too little, too late, Hannah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I agree laugh out loud she was owning up to how wrong she was and how sad it made her that she placed him in that box. She said that date made her realize she didn’t want to let him go. Too little, too late, Hannah.

Reacting as a guy and how IMO Tyler might have reacted - I would actually feel complimented by what Hannah had to say after her FD. And actually, it wouldn't have been too little too late - all she had to do was pick him as F1 and as of FD time all would have been good I think. Up to this point in the show, nothing I've seen seems to me to cause irrperable damage to a Tyler + Hannah reconciliation - but it could well be there in something we have yet to see.

TBH that's why I speculated that the show might have shown Tyler advance copies of the rest of the season. I would not want to risk him either feeling that he'd been duped into taking the lead role if he saw something that might have made him want a reconciliation, nor feeling duped into reconciling with Hannah when he would later on fell that was a big mistake.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 pm

@Lucas15 I think the windmill with Peter he’s currently making jokes about it on twitter. He wouldn’t get over it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Reacting as a guy and how IMO Tyler might have reacted - I would actually feel complimented by what Hannah had to say after her FD. And actually, it wouldn't have been too little too late - all she had to do was pick him as F1 and as of FD time all would have been good I think. Up to this point in the show, nothing I've seen seems to me to cause irrperable damage to a Tyler + Hannah reconciliation - but it could well be there in something we have yet to see.

TBH that's why I speculated that the show might have shown Tyler advance copies of the rest of the season. I would not want to risk him either feeling that he'd been duped into taking the lead role if he saw something that might have made him want a reconciliation, nor feeling duped into reconciling with Hannah when he would later on fell that was a big mistake.
JMHO

IMO you are giving tptb too much credit. Their goal is to get Tyler to sign on the dotted line. He is much more valuable to them as a lead than as Hannah’s love interest. Her season is over. Her ratings are secured. The show is not in the matchmaking business. They have a season to market to advertisers. How the contestants/leads feel, whether or not they are happy or find love is not tptb’s problem or concern. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:49 pm

I actually don’t think Tyler cares that much that Peter got some in the windmill. He knew she was dating 4people at that time. If that bothered he wouldn’t have responded to a Nicks post or posted his today. He was never F1 and I think he knew that during filming as many contestants do know the F1 based on the leads actions. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals