SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:28 pm

sprout wrote:Maybe a cardboard cutout with prerecorded commentary?

They could use the cutout of Bill from the Paradise reunion. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Would media outlets know the F3 order? This article is claiming Timm goes next.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.mamamia.com.au/bachelorette-2019-winner/amp/

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 pm

sprout wrote:Would media outlets know the F3 order? This article is claiming Timm goes next.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.mamamia.com.au/bachelorette-2019-winner/amp/

If Timm goes next and we don't see that swimming SC I am going to think the whole FRC was reshot. Seriously.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Which SC is that @Bobette?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:41 pm

sprout wrote:Which SC is that @Bobette?

Dis:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 7ZNBZYo

Unless I've missed something, we haven't seen that yet, and I can't see it fitting into his Top 3 date of bike ride/painting in the bush, can you?  This whole scene screams F2 in Byron to me - right down to her messy hipster plait/faux dred hair style.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Which SC is that @Bobette?

Dis:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 7ZNBZYo

Unless I've missed something, we haven't seen that yet, and I can't see it fitting into his Top 3 date of bike ride/painting in the bush, can you?  This whole scene screams F2 in Byron to me - right down to her messy hipster plait/faux dred hair style.

It does look like a typical F2 date pic IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Totally agree. IMO the reason we can't see any love story is mostly cos Angie has filled her face with so much plastic it is incapable of evoking emotion. She really is quite different than I thought she would be.

cantstopl That's pretty savage for 9am on a Sunday morning @Vjeff but I don't disagree.  

It amuses me that Jackson is generating more discussion from his 2 mins of screen time than people like Matt and Alex did in their 9 eps on the show.  I still think he was just stirring the pot and making for interesting TV - I don't see him as sinister at all.

HEA wrote:How can’t this be not a blatant lie when the girl never existed?

She exists - someone posted earlier in the season that it was discussed on another forum.  I didn't realise it was 5 years though.

Ah! Thanks!
Now I am curious to know her personality and how she fit with third wheel Jackson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm

If Timm is F3, it does not fit the teaser when she think she made a mistake. Timm was friend zoned from start. She was not impressed he didn’t entertained her during the caviar mess. She was never smitten. But she put her faith that he was genuine and honest.

Anyway. Ryan has sure the great on paper edit... but Timm has the heartbroken F2

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1646190589

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm

HEA wrote:If Timm is F3, it does not fit the teaser when she think she made a mistake. Timm was friend zoned from start. She was not impressed he didn’t entertained her during the caviar mess. She was never smitten. But she put her faith that he was genuine and honest.

Anyway. Ryan has sure the great on paper edit... but Timm has the heartbroken F2

I think he’s been friend zoned as well but I guess Angie could still be really upset about sending him home. It’s most likely Ryan going home next IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:18 pm

Would media outlets know the F3 order? This article is claiming Timm goes next.

Yes, media definitely could know. If not F2, I can definitely see Timm as F3.

Timm's edit reminds me most of Richie (F3) on Sam Frost's season -- even down to the date Timm had where his family videos/pics were shown, just like Richie had! 

Also like Sam who said she let Richie go at F3 because she didn't want him to go through FRC I could see the same with Angie towards Timm. She clearly cares for him as a person and he is definitely very into her like Richie was with SamF. I could see her not putting him through F2.

The SC of Timm kissing in the water could be like his FD/F3 date like how MattyJ was in the water on his FD and said he was in love with her. So perhaps not F2/LCD but part of FD. Will see! For his sake, I do hope Timm's F3!

This part in the article about Timm says it all for me. He deserves the best and someone who will be the same as he will be for them and truly be as into him as he is into them :yes: 

The disappointment will be inevitable, but in the words of the man himself:

"You want to be in love with someone who will become your eyes if you lose your eyes,"

and Timm...
we want that for you.

You deserve the best.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:13 am

sprout wrote:
HEA wrote:If Timm is F3, it does not fit the teaser when she think she made a mistake. Timm was friend zoned from start. She was not impressed he didn’t entertained her during the caviar mess. She was never smitten. But she put her faith that he was genuine and honest.

I think he’s been friend zoned as well but I guess Angie could still be really upset about sending him home. It’s most likely Ryan going home next IMO.

Top 3 are always hard on leads. At this point leads have feelings although different. Angie will definitely be upset for both Ryan and Timm. Ryan will be harder.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:18 am

Timm being F3 would be fine by me - he'd definitely be better off not being dragged through the whole FRC debacle IMO.  

However I just don't see Ryan as enough of a contrast to Carlin.  IMO they are both viewed as boring and shifty by many viewers.  The FRC needs to have a contrast so the Lead can say "they're both so different, I love things about each of them, yak yak yak".  

IMO Timm is the only one who can provide that contrast and I think the only reason TPTB would have gone with Ryan would be for the pleasant surprise of not having it end the same way as Sophie & Stu (i.e. the Lead picking someone she knew preshow).

And that screen cap - I just can't see where it would fit if Timm was F3.  The F3 will go at the end of ep 11 so unless Timm's date involves three stages - bike, painting AND swim (and Angie completely changes hairstyles between each) it doesn't work, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts