SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Azzurra Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm

sprout wrote:
The article claims that Timm was going to get his friend to mention the pig hunting at HTD to put Angie off so she wouldn’t pick Timm. If this is true, Timm did not want to be picked, and therefore, that makes him disingenuous!
thanks for clarifying guys!
Still, I find it hard to believe timm would want that considering how deep he was in the rabbithole of his infatuation with Angie. This rumour sounds manufactured.

The only thing which doesn't sit well with me is the legendary gf of 5 years. I believe Ciarran and his mate Jackson's instagram content. Tim was trying to salvage the situation and, in my opinion, lied about his 5 year gf. I think it was a desperate attempt to save his face, not a blatant lie however so I cut him some slack

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Azzurra wrote:
sprout wrote:
The article claims that Timm was going to get his friend to mention the pig hunting at HTD to put Angie off so she wouldn’t pick Timm. If this is true, Timm did not want to be picked, and therefore, that makes him disingenuous!
thanks for clarifying guys!
Still, I find it hard to believe timm would want that considering how deep he was in the rabbithole of his infatuation with Angie. This rumour sounds manufactured.

The only thing which doesn't sit well with me is the legendary gf of 5 years. I believe Ciarran and his mate Jackson's instagram content. Tim was trying to salvage the situation and, in my opinion, lied about his 5 year gf. I think it was a desperate attempt to save his face, not a blatant lie however so I cut him some slack

How can’t this be not a blatant lie when the girl never existed?

Agree with you about the manufactured rumor or more so Jackson idea to destroy any possible romance. That is the kind of childish jealous reaction I would except from Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Ok. Maybe it was a blatant lie but it was in the moment, he came up with it on the spot in despair :D that is what I meant. It was not calculated.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Azzurra wrote:Ok. Maybe it was a blatant lie but it was in the moment, he came up with it on the spot in despair :D that is what I meant. It was not calculated.

Agree on that. He lost it and tried to repair Jackson’s damages. If he was not interested, he seriously messed up his chance to be eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Azzurra wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Didn't Angie just do a sponsored post on Instagram with Auspost? Now Carlin with his active wear. They're going to really milk this for all that they can. Good for them Rolling Eyes
Oh, well. A match indeed made in heaven. I would honestly be less bitchy if she chose the dog guy.i guess them both having lip fillers says it all about their compatibility :D ladies who are full of fillers, botox etc in their 20s scare me as well as guys with lip injections. So yes, I am officially off Angie Kent.
And I really, really liked her when I knew less about her.

Totally agree. IMO the reason we can't see any love story is mostly cos Angie has filled her face with so much plastic it is incapable of evoking emotion. She really is quite different than I thought she would be.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Seems everyone thinks the same about Jackson haha
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-2019-episode-10/news-story/3929728a8b9f6d5563705e8fdb8527f0
And
https://junkee.com/the-bachelorette-australia-recap-episode-10/228407
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Vjeff wrote:Totally agree. IMO the reason we can't see any love story is mostly cos Angie has filled her face with so much plastic it is incapable of evoking emotion. She really is quite different than I thought she would be.

cantstopl That's pretty savage for 9am on a Sunday morning @Vjeff but I don't disagree.  

It amuses me that Jackson is generating more discussion from his 2 mins of screen time than people like Matt and Alex did in their 9 eps on the show.  I still think he was just stirring the pot and making for interesting TV - I don't see him as sinister at all.

HEA wrote:How can’t this be not a blatant lie when the girl never existed?

She exists - someone posted earlier in the season that it was discussed on another forum.  I didn't realise it was 5 years though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:34 pm

One major element will be missing from Thursday’s hugely anticipated finale of The Bachelorette: King of the Bachie empire and resident love guru, Osher Gunsberg.

The host, who has fronted the program for six years and only ever missed one day of work, was absent from the prerecorded finale as his wife, Audrey Griffen went into labour with his firstborn Wolfgang, aka Wolfie.

Above is from Sunday Telegraph. Sorry can't link as it is a subscriber article

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Nice pick up @Enough.  Wow how is the FRC going to work without Osher?!  This season really fell apart as it went on IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Bobette wrote:Nice pick up @Enough.  Wow how is the FRC going to work without Osher?!  This season really fell apart as it went on IMO.

Yes will be interesting to see how they edit it around Osher’s absence. I mean, seriously, couldn’t the baby have waited? Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Yes very inconsiderate.  laugh out loud  I'm trying to work out what they would have done with no Osher there to whisper solemn words of encouragement.  Did they bring back Yvie in her fairy godmother costume?  A producer?  The hair and makeup girls?  Or maybe they just put together an internal monologue of Angie's "inner turmoil" to play over footage of her pondering the Byron landscape.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Maybe a cardboard cutout with prerecorded commentary?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts