SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:22 am

Have we talked about the fact that Ryan hasn't posted any baxh pics on sm for weeks?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am

I can see it working with a Ryan and Carlin finale. Instead of choosing the guy who is perfect on paper, she chooses the guy who isn’t, but has her heart. JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:34 am

Finch wrote:Have we talked about the fact that Ryan hasn't posted any baxh pics on sm for weeks?

I didn’t realise this - very interesting indeed.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 am

Bobette wrote:Timm being F3 would be fine by me - he'd definitely be better off not being dragged through the whole FRC debacle IMO.  

However I just don't see Ryan as enough of a contrast to Carlin.  IMO they are both viewed as boring and shifty by many viewers.  The FRC needs to have a contrast so the Lead can say "they're both so different, I love things about each of them, yak yak yak".  

IMO Timm is the only one who can provide that contrast and I think the only reason TPTB would have gone with Ryan would be for the pleasant surprise of not having it end the same way as Sophie & Stu (i.e. the Lead picking someone she knew preshow).

And that screen cap - I just can't see where it would fit if Timm was F3.  The F3 will go at the end of ep 11 so unless Timm's date involves three stages - bike, painting AND swim (and Angie completely changes hairstyles between each) it doesn't work, IMO.

Maybe they go for a swim after painting to get clean, just like Matt and Chelsie did after cooking giggling
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 am

Finch wrote:Have we talked about the fact that Ryan hasn't posted any baxh pics on sm for weeks?

I have noticed that. I think the SM has been strange this season. Most of the guys don't post any pictures of them and Angie together. Carlin (who is supposed to win) didn't post any pictures of there second single date. Timm didn't post any pictures of them together until someone commented about on this forum. I don't think she left a lasting positive impression on the contestants. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:56 am

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:Timm being F3 would be fine by me - he'd definitely be better off not being dragged through the whole FRC debacle IMO.  

However I just don't see Ryan as enough of a contrast to Carlin.  IMO they are both viewed as boring and shifty by many viewers.  The FRC needs to have a contrast so the Lead can say "they're both so different, I love things about each of them, yak yak yak".  

IMO Timm is the only one who can provide that contrast and I think the only reason TPTB would have gone with Ryan would be for the pleasant surprise of not having it end the same way as Sophie & Stu (i.e. the Lead picking someone she knew preshow).

And that screen cap - I just can't see where it would fit if Timm was F3.  The F3 will go at the end of ep 11 so unless Timm's date involves three stages - bike, painting AND swim (and Angie completely changes hairstyles between each) it doesn't work, IMO.

Maybe they go for a swim after painting to get clean, just like Matt and Chelsie did after cooking giggling

I thought exactly the same! Plus swimming pools and bathtub force intimacy and good for tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:15 am

From Angie's insta stories
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Scree249
I wonder what this article is about?
With the new promo on insta I'm thinking that Angie sends Carlin home F3 but changes her mind and asks for him to come back ?

ETA: Best case scenario, Angie sends Timm home F3RC and asks him to return for FRC.. this has thrown Sportsbet off as Timm was seen exiting at F3 and they managed to keep his return under wraps
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:27 am

Bachbee wrote:From Angie's insta stories
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Scree249
I wonder what this article is about?
With the new promo on insta I'm thinking that Angie sends Carlin home F3 but changes her mind and asks for him to come back ?

ETA: Best case scenario, Angie sends Timm home F3RC and asks him to return for FRC.. this has thrown Sportsbet off as Timm was seen exiting at F3 and they managed to keep his return under wraps

The shock twist is just Osha won't be at the finale.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:20 pm

I wonder how much of this the guys actually said but it's always interesting to see what themes/storylines TPTB are pushing.

NW chats exclusively with the top three Bachelor's - Ryan Anderson, Carlin Sterritt and Timm Hanly!

Ryan - "I'm thinking about proposing!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 7wlq6t9

What surprised you most about being on The Bachelorette?

I surprised myself in how well I coped with it and just how I grew as a person in that type of environment. Also the fact that I never really thought about having kids until I had time [in the mansion] to think about it. I've realised now I'll make a great dad and I want kids soon.

Woah! Have you chosen any baby names then?

Yes, I have! I like Quinn for a girl and for a boy I like old-school Aussie names like Barry or Bruce. As a dad, I'd like to be like my dad – someone who's respected by my kids but also seen as a friend.

What were you like as a kid?

I was a bit of a nightmare, but only from a medical perspective – I had to have two open-heart surgeries.

Could you propose to Angie on the show?

It would be something I'd consider. I'm not closed off to the idea, that's for sure!

Timm - "My family adore Angie!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 IrFqmDD

Why do you think Angie should pick you?

I'm good with parents – parents love me and that's important! I was excited that Angie got to meet my family too [during hometown dates]. They loved her.

What's the naughtiest thing you've done?

I was always the class clown as a kid and got plenty of detentions, but I was more cheeky than bad. I was a bit naughty when I was in my teens, but playing [AFL] footy kept me out of too much trouble.

If Angie doesn't pick you, will you turn up on Bachelor In Paradise – or maybe be next year's Bachelor?

I'd definitely be open to either of those things. If I don't end up with Angie I'll be devastated, but I'd absolutely be open to more TV. Sign me up!

Carlin - "I'm ready for kids with Angie!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 4ZTk4Bq

What was the hardest part of being on The Bachelorette?

The time spent waiting to see Angie in between dates dragged, as you'd only get to have brief conversations at the cocktail parties. It was really tough, because you'd worry about losing that connection with Angie.

What would your future with Angie look like?

I'm ready for a new adventure with Angie. We have an incredibly strong connection. It's a matter of whether Angie really knows I'm there for the right reasons, and me proving to her that I am. I definitely see myself having kids with her – it's not something that frightens me. I'll be a fun dad and not a strict dad.

What were you like while growing up?

I was the opposite of naughty. My babysitter named her son Carlin because of how lovely I was! Although I was bullied at school, which was tough for me, it helped me grow into the person I am today. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Lucky Angie!

Well I hope so! Lucky me too, hopefully...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:40 pm

@Bobette when I first saw Timm I thought, yep he's F2. Everything about him and his edit screamed F2 to me. That was before Ryan/Intruder came on. From looking at comments on IG, most comments want Angie to pick Timm. Most do NOT want Ryan and want him to go home. It would be best for Angie if she sent Timm at F3 and kept Ryan for F2. If she doesn't, and Timm is indeed F2, I don't see it going as well audience reaction wise from the recent comments on IG. 

Regarding the SC of Timm and Angie in the water kissing... I copied posts over to the Screencap thread and posted my reply HERE there along with the new preview IG posted to do a comparison for FD/F3 dates..

Note: They chose Timm and Angie as the thumbnail for the video and their night portion 
Credit: @The Bachelorette Australia

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:45 pm

I was having this crazy thought that she sends Carlin home, regrets it, gets him back in then picks him in the end but thought it was too bizarre to mention 😂 Now I’m wondering if it’s not so crazy after all.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Bobette wrote:I wonder how much of this the guys actually said but it's always interesting to see what themes/storylines TPTB are pushing.

NW chats exclusively with the top three Bachelor's - Ryan Anderson, Carlin Sterritt and Timm Hanly!

Ryan - "I'm thinking about proposing!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 7wlq6t9

What surprised you most about being on The Bachelorette?

I surprised myself in how well I coped with it and just how I grew as a person in that type of environment. Also the fact that I never really thought about having kids until I had time [in the mansion] to think about it. I've realised now I'll make a great dad and I want kids soon.

Woah! Have you chosen any baby names then?

Yes, I have! I like Quinn for a girl and for a boy I like old-school Aussie names like Barry or Bruce. As a dad, I'd like to be like my dad – someone who's respected by my kids but also seen as a friend.

What were you like as a kid?

I was a bit of a nightmare, but only from a medical perspective – I had to have two open-heart surgeries.

Could you propose to Angie on the show?

It would be something I'd consider. I'm not closed off to the idea, that's for sure!

Timm - "My family adore Angie!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 IrFqmDD

Why do you think Angie should pick you?

I'm good with parents – parents love me and that's important! I was excited that Angie got to meet my family too [during hometown dates]. They loved her.

What's the naughtiest thing you've done?

I was always the class clown as a kid and got plenty of detentions, but I was more cheeky than bad. I was a bit naughty when I was in my teens, but playing [AFL] footy kept me out of too much trouble.

If Angie doesn't pick you, will you turn up on Bachelor In Paradise – or maybe be next year's Bachelor?

I'd definitely be open to either of those things. If I don't end up with Angie I'll be devastated, but I'd absolutely be open to more TV. Sign me up!

Carlin - "I'm ready for kids with Angie!"

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 4ZTk4Bq

What was the hardest part of being on The Bachelorette?

The time spent waiting to see Angie in between dates dragged, as you'd only get to have brief conversations at the cocktail parties. It was really tough, because you'd worry about losing that connection with Angie.

What would your future with Angie look like?

I'm ready for a new adventure with Angie. We have an incredibly strong connection. It's a matter of whether Angie really knows I'm there for the right reasons, and me proving to her that I am. I definitely see myself having kids with her – it's not something that frightens me. I'll be a fun dad and not a strict dad.

What were you like while growing up?

I was the opposite of naughty. My babysitter named her son Carlin because of how lovely I was! Although I was bullied at school, which was tough for me, it helped me grow into the person I am today. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Lucky Angie!

Well I hope so! Lucky me too, hopefully...

Source

Do they do these interviews at the actual time they are F3? Also that interview with Carlin, groan laugh out loud. He seems like a sweet guy but they are just so unsuited.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts